Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) (1173 Views)

Female Needed To Run A Business Center In Lekki / Can You Run A Business Centre In Gark11 Abuja? / Who Wants To Run A Blog With Me.. Its Gona Be Cool Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
hey guys i just wanted to reach out for some to join me run a blog, some one who is interested and has passion for it, i will put you through on how it is done. we could make money together and i believe joint efforts would go a long way.. maybe a freelance writer who is really good in Health,Lifestyle ,Music,Sports,Fashion or Entertainment Gist and able to surf the net also...if you are interested or have experience in blogging, you could let me know..

so who is up for that?,
i really need a determined and serious person here, This is the site URL:http://slicereports.com
E-mail:slicereports@gmail.com
Phone:08184998845,08126866186.
Thanks guys.
Best Wishes and happy New month.

Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by dumero: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hi, I am interested my mail is dayorichard33@yahoo.co.uk.....thanks
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by megaik: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
planetboi2003@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
dumero:
Hi, I am interested my mail is dayorichard33@yahoo.co.uk.....thanks
what topic can you write on?
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by issylarry(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hi my m interested,okunlola.israel@gmail.com
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by dumero: 12:50am On Feb 02, 2015
I can write on entertaiment health and sports
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 02, 2015
is there anyone of you with experience in blogging?
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2015
dumero:
I can write on entertaiment health and sports
ok,would create account for you now. plz check your email.
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nicogen4us(f): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2015
I can work best in the area of health very well. here is my mail:nicogen4liv@gmail.com
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2015
Nicogen4us:
I can work best in the area of health very well. here is my mail:nicogen4liv@gmail.com
ok. do you have any experience on blogging?
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nicogen4us(f): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
slicreports:

. Very well
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by GPROMO(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
i can work in the area of sport and our co, can advert on your blog
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nicogen4us(f): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
I
slicreports:

. I av check ur site and c dat health and enterprenuership/career is not in ur navigate i can do those one very well.thank
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nicogen4us:
I. I av check ur site and c dat health and enterprenuership/career is not in ur navigate i can do those one very well.thank
ok.i must thank you for your interest in working with us. meanwhile,i have created an account for you. check ur inbox/spam for your username/password. you can login and start posting as soon as you get the details.
Best wishes,
Victor.
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
GPROMO:
i can work in the area of sport and our co, can advert on your blog
ok. can i have your email?
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nicogen4us(f): 4:19am On Feb 03, 2015
slicreports:

ok.i must thank you for your interest in working with us. meanwhile,i have created an account for you. check ur inbox/spam for your username/password. you can login and start posting as soon as you get the details.
Best wishes,
Victor.
.i av use the username/key u sent to me but d acct. do not open and i try to click on 4get password to get another a mail av not been send kindly helg m out. thanks
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nicogen4us(f): 4:21am On Feb 03, 2015
slicreports:

Best wishes,
Victor.
.i av use the username/key u sent to me but d acct. do not open and i try to click on 4get password to get another a mail av not been send kindly help m out. thanks
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by bright001(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2015
A̶̲̥̅♏ interested so how D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ i start?
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by bright001(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2015
My email bright.suru@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2015
Nicogen4us:
.i av use the username/key u sent to me but d acct. do not open and i try to click on 4get password to get another a mail av not been send kindly helg m out. thanks
ok.you can login from the site,under the login section. plz check your spam folder.
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2015
bright001:
A̶̲̥̅♏ interested so how D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ i start?
Goodmorning Bright, Hope you had splendid night rest?. you welcome to slicereports. plz do you have any experience in blogging?
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by GPROMO(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
slicreports:

ok. can i have your email?
gpromotrust@yahoo.com
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by aklaw1000: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
TOBI is my name, aklaw4real@gmail.com.
Seriouzly interested
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Goodafternoon Guyz,Hope your day is Great? well,i have created an account for some of the emails here. please if you have confirm the email link,you are free to login and commence. however,write me if you encounter any challenge. furthermore,please email me your whatsapp numbers so we could get to know each other and discuss some vital things. Thanking you all. Splendid Day!
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by MoJewel(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
My name is Moyo
mrmoyosore1@live.com
Interested in Science and Technology, Entertainment
Re: Who Wanna Run A Weblog With Me??(Awesome Investment) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nobody does it alone, you need others to succeed, we accomplish success through other people nothing can be achieved without the involvement of other individuals.

(1) (Reply)

com / List Of Fake/scam Recruiters In 9ja!! / 6 Careless Mistakes To Avoid On The Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.