Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type (59902 Views)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Imported Alu
Tower is a name of company not product
Depend on ur choice
mavverick:
Which Aluminium make do you sell ?
Do you sell Tower Aluminium ?
Whats the best Aluminium product in the market ?

Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by splendore(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
The price you quote is it with wood or just the roof?
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Only roof tiles
splendore:
The price you quote is it with wood or just the roof?
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2015
roof
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by clementcro(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Double-Edge Interiors is an interior designer/decorator based in Lagos State, Nigeria. We have professionally worked on a large number of projects. We specialize in creating attractive , captivating and yet affordable interior designs/decoration for businesses organizations and individuals.

Our capabilities include:
• Window Finishing(Curtains and Window Blinds)
• Beddings(Duvet, Bed Covering, Pillow Casses, Beds etc)
• Wall Finishing ( Wall Paper Decoration, Wall Painting, 3d panel installation)
• Lightening
• Building and space Remodelling
• Kitchen Cabinets
• Shelfs
• Reception Remodelling
• Office space remodelling
• Banking space remodelling
• Eatery remodelling
• Bathroom and Toilet remodelling
• School Decoration and remodelling

Call 08060595019 for more information

Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
we are I.D R roofiroofing
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by Onuokwu: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
quatum:
we are Batlan

Do you guys now have new consignments of products? Last time i checked your company reps said you will have by late October.
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2015
We have Only bond brown, roman black DS TYPE
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2015
Hi ma
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2015
......jjj
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by brag3: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
quatum:
Only roof tiles

can you send me your latest price list please?
I am more interested in aluminium step tiles that kinda look like stone coated ones.

thanks
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
1550 for .55mm
brag3:

can you send me your latest price list please?
I am more interested in aluminium step tiles that kinda look like stone coated ones.

thanks
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2015
......jjj
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by nelsonB: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good PM OP, pls from the attached roof plane can u tell me the size in square meter and the cost of roofing with 0.55mm stone coated tiles.

Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
WHT IS THE SCALE? PLS SEND IT TO MY MAIL
nelsonB:
Good PM OP, pls from the attached roof plane can u tell me the size in square meter and the cost of roofing with 0.55mm stone coated tiles.
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
costing the roof.
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
chemaze:
Site: Sapele road, Benin, Edo state.

Roofing panel: Roman, Black 0.55mm of 5oyrs warranty

Panel used: 430 sqm.

+

Call +234 80 66191741
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
High
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2015
Good A.m
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
jack
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
hiy
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by jxbz: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2015
How much is your Ridge cap and Valley gutter per square meter?. plus your nail per kg.
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2015
Ridge cap 1500, gutter(stone coated Ds) 1600...DS nail 1200 per kg
jxbz:
How much is your Ridge cap and Valley gutter per square meter?. plus your nail per kg.
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hello!
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2015
hello
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
hello!!
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
hgx
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello!
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by olumide4christ: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello quatum

What's your current price per m2 of your roof shingles, based on the different types??

Can you state them here and/or send them to my email - qpc_projects@yahoo.com NOTE - 1st alphabet is small letter Q, not G.
Re: Roofing sheets: Cost Of Roofing With Stone Coated Tiles In Nigeria best type by quatum: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Good A.m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omo-Onile Signing Fees In Lagos / Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex + 2 Flats / The Most Expensive House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.