Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone (45040 Views)

Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / Why "HELLO" Is The First Conversation On Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Odunharry(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN LADIES

MARY: Hello Love!
SARAH: Hello babes-how are u
today?
MARY: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot
SARAH: And me too
MARY: I am calling just to inform
you that I will pay you a visit this afternoon.
SARAH: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to have you. I will be expecting you sweet.
*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
MARY: Am going to visit that dirty
girl again.
SARAH: This witch is coming here
again, she thinks I will buy her drinks with my money again, she must be joking.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS
JOHN: Bastard how far?
FRANCIS: Mad man I dey? How ur
drunkard father?
JOHN: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?
FRANCIS: You are a fool. How far, U
dey house? I dey come charge phone.
JOHN: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we drink
FRANCIS: ok na. Later now!

*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
John: That Francis can be funny at
times but always great companion anytime.
Francis: John is just a reliable friend.

LESSON: Girls are always nice to
each other but they never like themselves.

Boys are always mean and rude
but they will always have each other's back.

TRUE OR FALSE??
Like if u agree,share if you disagree

Source:google.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1184134504971305&id=100001243013781&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6296045152683745805%3Amf_story_key.1123741892633460601&__tn__=%2As

1173 Likes 71 Shares

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Odunharry(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin xpcting bashing 4m girls though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Odunharry(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
lalasticlala,ishilove,farano
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by crackhaus: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
LOL.. Not far from the truth at all gringrin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by jworos(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
crackhaus:
LOL.. Not far from the truth at all gringrin
hahaaa,a friend wud jst shout at u anywere u are "Mad cow hwfar"...guycode...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by cutieberie1(f): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
lol...true...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lol...
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Samiceman: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Partially True

But this "Truth" is older than Buhari

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Odunharry(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
softysparky:
Lol...
y u dey laff gan?
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Odunharry(m): 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
cutieberie1:
lol...true...
u too dy do am
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Princezoi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Space not for sale!!!!!!
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by dubylhover(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
hehehehehe..if i neva call ma guy "junkie",den we neva begin dey yan..insults is our form of greeting grin

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by ggrin(f): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Odunharry:
lalasticlala,ishilove,farano
calling for FP ryt? angryangryangry

U'll soon call kingtomangryangry

Mods, BackPage plsangryangry

BITGangryangry
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lol. very true. grin
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by hatux: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Old like OBJ!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by elantraceey(f): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
For most girls yea.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Uyi168: 12:36am On Feb 15, 2015
I've read smthng lyk dx b4..buh hey!..so true...
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by dechandel(f): 1:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Stale but still funny..
Tho i greet my friends with stupid names sometimes tongue

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by chimerase2: 3:12am On Feb 15, 2015
I have seen dis before in twitter is very funny
I personal do with with ma friends
Ma friend go be like idiot ua papa na pvssy go Kill amu den dey end it bastard pikin grin
Oboy if u de wia we dey yab our self playfully eh
Even wen ma mumu friend wen control him side chick cum ma huz he will be like

Friend: *dials my number* hello slowpoke pikin u dey huz?
Me: rejected pikin I no dey I go somewia wetin happen?
Friend: thunder fire ua papa der idiot wia u drop ua key
Me: mumu key dey under footmat common sense suppose tell u say na wia e de dey FOOL

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 15, 2015
rotfl cheesy
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by flightz(f): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Only rascals, touts and those with ill upbringing resort to foul language! Mtchwwww RIP Candygosh even tho I don't know you

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by juliusocean(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
true
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Odunharry(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
flightz:
Only rascals, touts and those with ill upbringing resort to foul language! Mtchwwww RIP Candygosh even tho I don't know you
mtchww...You are not a guy so you won't understand..

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Sijo01(f): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by lekjons(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
hmm.. a thread created since last year making fp today..

the op for don die lost hope..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Peacetemi: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
This thread was created feb 14 2015. It took over a year to make FP!! Blood of God!! How many seconds does it take a snake thread to make FP??

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
hahahahahahahaha@OP.
You must be joking. But there is an element of truth in it sha.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by sexaddict08(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
hnmnnn....

I never thought I will be able to stay a week without fvcking an ashi. Lo and behold, its been 7 months I have not tasted an ashis puss.y...
not because I no longer like puss.y but because I no longer fancy them.
this life self!!!
of a true, there's time for everything.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by photoshoot(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
[size=14pt] Men socialize by insulting each other, but they don't really mean it. Women socialize by complimenting each other, they don't really mean it either [/size]

Photoshoot
cry

66 Likes

Re: Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone by stynhaq(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
When I'm in Uyo - Inwang abadie

When in Benin - Guy Ogun kee you

At the end of the day we still sip Heineken while they curse me for still supporting Arsenal.

Boys life cool

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Is Anyone Having Same Issues With MTN Lines? / Iphone: Why Majority Of Nigerians Don't Use The Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.