Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Serving Between Ogun And Oyo States - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Serving Between Ogun And Oyo States (2968 Views)

Two Ex-Corpers Who Got Married While Serving In Ebonyi Welcome Baby Boy (Pics) / Corper From Benue Serving In Kano Dies (Photos) / NYSC Personal CDS: Procedures Made Easy For The Prospective And Serving Corps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serving Between Ogun And Oyo States by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please Nairalanders, I have a brother who studied Food Science and Technology and has got the privilege of choosing a state for service. Please which state is appropriate between Ogun and Oyo. Be kind enough to state your reason(s). Thank you
Re: Serving Between Ogun And Oyo States by tunamania(m): 4:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Oyo state, especially ibadan. Ibadan has become a more developed state in terms of accommodation, infrastructure, leisure and other facilities. He can get places to cool off easily. So many clubs if he's the clubbing type. There are clubs everywhere. Malls too, recreation centres also. Accommodation is affordable. The major advantage it has over abeokuta is one word 'fun'.
enairaprof:
Please Nairalanders, I have a brother who studied Food Science and Technology and has got the privilege of choosing a state for service. Please which state is appropriate between Ogun and Oyo. Be kind enough to state your reason(s). Thank you
Re: Serving Between Ogun And Oyo States by mandarin: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2015
If he's fortunate to get posted to Ibadan congratulate him. I was at Ibadan last week and I can say that the city has moved on and apart from the airport you may not need Lagos for any serious reason.
Don't be moved by many negative things you may read online, I strongly believe that in terms of tranquility and cheap lifestyle Ibadan is it.
Its easy to get around,things are cheap, loads of shopping malls, excellent schools for children, more and more media houses,I actually contemplated having a house there.
Advise him to chose Oyo if he's sure he will get Ibadan.Ogun is closer to Lagos and is good too, but stress and cost of living? Oyo is better
Re: Serving Between Ogun And Oyo States by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
mandarin:
If he's fortunate to get posted to Ibadan congratulate him. I was at Ibadan last week and I can say that the city has moved on and apart from the airport you may not need Lagos for any serious reason.
Don't be moved by many negative things you may read online, I strongly believe that in terms of tranquility and cheap lifestyle Ibadan is it.
Its easy to get around,things are cheap, loads of shopping malls, excellent schools for children, more and more media houses,I actually contemplated having a house there.
Advise him to chose Oyo if he's sure he will get Ibadan.Ogun is closer to Lagos and is good too, but stress and cost of living? Oyo is better
thanks for your contribution.
Re: Serving Between Ogun And Oyo States by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
tunamania:
Oyo state, especially ibadan. Ibadan has become a more developed state in terms of accommodation, infrastructure, leisure and other facilities. He can get places to cool off easily. So many clubs if he's the clubbing type. There are clubs everywhere. Malls too, recreation centres also. Accommodation is affordable. The major advantage it has over abeokuta is one word 'fun'.
thank you for your contribution. How about opportunity to get relevant placement?
Re: Serving Between Ogun And Oyo States by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 24, 2015
As a graduate of food science, ogun state is the best for him. virtually all food industries in nigeria are located in ogun state and lagos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Definitely Need This When Going To The Camp / Please Does Edo State Pay Corp Members? / Nysc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.