Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (3992938 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2015
miccoy:

Did I ask for your autobiography?! Or what da fu€k you just spit here now! Stick to the fu€king topic!
Mtcheeeew *IGNORED*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Capital247: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2015
hello Guys whats the case?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin grin

Someday, it will all be over....just a little while longer...even those in Market place shall head home.

If you can read this, consider it a miracle!

OK....it is a new week....HNM E-Fam/FPCMs

So, I noticed some FPCMs are using abusive/insultive words on the threat simply because of d diversion from d topic [Quote] PROSPECTIVE NYSC B'15 [/quote]

well Fellow PCMs pls just sip water of SURU....as in be accommodative.

No one here is Silly...else, their respective alma mater wouldn't have certified them..

what I suggest is tender ur complain amiably and amicably.

Like someone once said...."when we get to Camp (by God's grace) we'd wish we had enjoyed this loving "e-family" tins more"

I understand your reasons for resorting to using those words bt....should you miss any info, you can always ask....we are more than one here and somehow, someone will reply you.

Also, with respect to quoting long list, that has nothing to do with the page volume/no....a page here on NL will accommodate just an average of 32 posts with the shortest post being a dot....ie if I post 32 dots, a page is completed thus.

And for those that complained abt FPCMs quoting long posts....I want to believe you're viewing with your Phone....which is why scrolling down d page is tasking..... pls bear with us who can't edit looooooooong posts to short ones wink

E-fams we're....let's stay together and enjoy the ride.... e go soon finish.

Xcozee the PCMs wit ExtraLarge lettering....it is well.

Mr 2el....the Sage....keep up d good work.

Stancity......It's more than 24hrs now.....I Neva see ur brake light....it will be well even in well.

To other FPCMs.....Loving Family Stays Together!

Democracy ooo cool

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Mnewton:
you must be suffering from alphabetical diarrhoea..we are good people on this thread think like a graduate you ve claimed you are and stop using f word for matured mind..... I so much believe that you graduated with a third class....and equally sure that you lack manners and never worthy to be proclaimed as a graduate with good character and learning...

You know what...? "The guilty ones are always the first to oppose..."

Tell me, Mr First Class Graduate, what da fu€k is wrong in a nice guy (that's me, not you, not your co-derailers) asking y'all derailers to STOP?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by heybel(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
weak

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rmfunky(f): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
Kbs468:
rmfunky Good morning. What a surprise you are awake early this hour
yeah yeah good morning awayu?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Mnewton(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
miccoy:

Tell me, Mr First Class Graduate, what da fu€k is wrong in a nice guy (that's me, not you, not your co-derailers) asking y'all derailers to STOP?

you words are embedded with epileptic impression devoid of moral accolades with little or no form of mental coordination,my mental agility cannot accommodate your dimension of good deeds that lacks every bit of moral balance
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
miccoy:

dude, lemme make u a deal, for any post u avoid using the F word, i will support ur movement grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2015
elmisti:
walking into the mansion like

#HEY aare2050, can u call me your lawyer?

dolafunmi daurling, as much as i would love to buy my landlord too, i cant cuz he is really a gud guy, even gave me some kulikuli on friday morning which allowed me able to stake all my cash on arsenal winning

#chimajii, ur days in that apartment are numbered ooooo

what a way to start a business with a GOAL!, definitely, am making the right move cheesy

#call me your lawyer and come get your cash cool

U is joking! I'll evict u from d mansion come ds saturday!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2015
elmisti:

dolafunmi daurling, as much as i would love to buy my landlord too, i cant cuz he is really a gud guy, even gave me some kulikuli on friday morning which allowed me able to stake all my cash on arsenal winning

what a way to start a business with a GOAL!, definitely, am making the right move cheesy

U is joking! I'll evict u from d mansion come ds saturday! grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by rmfunky(f): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Allsmyles:
Stancity left, xcozee is leaving...who z nxt? Myt be me dou
babe good morning please what's happening here? Why all these leaving parole? I don't get! Can you explain what's going on?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2015
chimajii:

U is joking! I'll evict u from d mansion come ds saturday! grin
lol, am closing a deal with aare2050 before wednesday........ grin grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Mnewton:
you words are embedded with epileptic impression devoid of moral accolades with little or no form of mental coordination,my mental agility cannot accommodate your dimension of good deeds that lacks every bit of moral balance

What da fu€k is he trying to say? Can someone please help this kindergarten dude arrange his fu€king sentence?!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by dolafunmi(f): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2015
elmisti:

Yea ryt...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2015
dolafunmi:

Yea ryt...
ask for smtn else babie, and dont stay long here, i think there is a guy who is finding it hard to deal with reality here, wont want any1 to hurt you smiley
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2015
elmisti:

dude, lemme make u a deal, for any post u avoid using the F word, i will support ur movement grin
No! I'll make the deal. When y'all stop fu€king the thread up, I'll stop fu€king with y'all.
Deal?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2015
elmisti:

lol, am closing a deal with aare2050 before wednesday........ grin grin
angry
cry
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by chimajii: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2015
miccoy:

No! I'll make the deal. When y'all stop fu€king the thread up, I'll stop fu€king with y'all.
Deal?

Wat's ur challenge? undecided
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2015
miccoy:

Deal?
hahahaha, dude i understand anti-depressants are expensive, buh if u ar out of medication, i suggest u just take an over dose of pro-cold, u should be able to sleep maybe 4 hours.....wat u preaching is so illogical, i feel so responsible for ur lack of common sense of comphrension,,,,, so lemme break it down....

u want to stop people from derailing the thread right? accepted
but u think u can do that to by derailing the derrailed thread?
if u sstill dont understand, there are no rules on the internet, except what the majority say is right!

now u findd urslf in the minority, which is a very bad feeling, its driving u paranoid already!
IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM
IF YOU CANT JOIN THEM, LEAVE THEM

this is probably the first tym you stood for something in ur entire existence, buh sorry bro, u ar on the wrong side

so plz stop acting like an ORUBEBE, bcoz u making me feel like a JEGA already!

let your next post follow the rule of common sense< and dont use the F word if u want me to reply!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2015
chimajii:

angry
cry
take heart bro
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2015
chimajii:

Stop posting shiits! Post stuffs that are fu€king relevant to the thread's topic. You want romance, go to the appropriate section. What's fu€king hard there?!?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Abusites....
*Any update on pre mobilisation list
**is faculty of administration certificate ready ??

Babatawa Jemimaa01 majidyusuf Ademasta Shawwal1 Zeeenas Haliluck Physika Idee91 Majidyusuf IamYhudii Venom104 Blym Burantashii kunlesufyan Joyce21 kingphilip ABDamola muhyideenabdul noordean darazonian emerich Rajosh Mzmeeday Macbukky93 tk4life et al
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Mnewton(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2015
chimajii:

bro don't mind him jawe,he is just arrogant, I believe that's his nature... There is nothing we can do about it... Let's support his family with prayer and fasting... Seeking attention unnecessarily.. OYO
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by tk4life(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2015
2el:
Abusites....

Babatawa
Jemimaa01
majidyusuf
Ademasta
Shawwal1
Zeeenas
Haliluck
Physika
Idee91
Majidyusuf
IamYhudii
Venom104
Blym
Burantashii
kunlesufyan
Joyce21
kingphilip
ABDamola
muhyideenabdul
noordean
darazonian
emerich
Rajosh
Mzmeeday
Macbukky93
tk4life et al
2el no news ooo I wan b go senate today go check buh d rain nor allow me comot bed n d cold na prob also bt I go enta dia 2moro sha anytin wey i see or hear I go hala una 4 hia
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2015
2el:
Abusites....

Babatawa
Jemimaa01
majidyusuf
Ademasta
Shawwal1
Zeeenas
Haliluck
Physika
Idee91
Majidyusuf
IamYhudii
Venom104
Blym
Burantashii
kunlesufyan
Joyce21
kingphilip
ABDamola
muhyideenabdul
noordean
darazonian
emerich
Rajosh
Mzmeeday
Macbukky93
tk4life et al

This is what am talking about, "keep the thread clean" but y'all fu€king derailers find it hard to do.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Benny95(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2015
2el:
Abusites....

Babatawa
Jemimaa01
majidyusuf
Ademasta
Shawwal1
Zeeenas
Haliluck
Physika
Idee91
Majidyusuf
IamYhudii
Venom104
Blym
Burantashii
kunlesufyan
Joyce21
kingphilip
ABDamola
muhyideenabdul
noordean
darazonian
emerich
Rajosh
Mzmeeday
Macbukky93
tk4life et al
Even tho u no mention me, d DSA has been out of town since last week, to abj on some NYSC-ish meeting, he jus came back, myt go to his office 2day tho....make I go hear 'latest'. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Olami90: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2015
lonngmann:

I hope the party is not yet over o
because wins like this only happens once in 14 games
grin
Congrats bro

grin thanks bro. Well deserved celebration.

Good morning everyone
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Benny95(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2015
miccoy:

This is what am talking about, "keep the thread clean" but y'all fu€king derailers find it hard to do.
Bruh, I understand u, ur anger is justified, it's a f.u.cked up stuff 2 hav d thread derailed. Buh dis is a forum man, dis is not d first thread on NL such stuff is happening. Just keep calm 4d sake of tranquility. One luv man. Salute!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by yenugas(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Still remembers my NYSC years back... was very fun and interesting...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by miccoy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Benny95:
Bruh, I understand u, ur anger is justified, it's a f.u.cked up stuff 2 hav d thread derailed. Buh dis is a forum man, dis is not d first thread on NL such stuff is happening. Just keep calm 4d sake of tranquility. One luv man. Salute!
Respect!
I just wan show them who da boss is.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goldenone(f): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
What's going on in this house

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (3378) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.