Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4005687 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2015
GOAL
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

Hopefully bro

And soon kaduna gon become the MeGacity that it once was... Mallam Mai Rusau is in charge now cheesy

I think he will make a good governor but houses may go down.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

the miss nur even answer, she just run...

afternoon bro
Na coz of u she run! Peepx don warn am to steer clear off babatawa.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2015
I just want to see GMB's cabinet. Dat will determine how optimistic i will be. He shd just put technocrats dia. I need to see Fashola as Minister of works or power. Donald Duke as Minister of Tourism and Culture. Dat kinda of tin will gv me hope.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2015
hilsocial:

I think he will make a good governor but houses may go down.
Houses must definitely go down mehn
That's why he's called "Mai Rusau" cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2015
blym:
Na coz of u she run! Peepx don warn am to steer clear off babatawa.

Haha... *in d'banjs voice"

she's on a long thin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

Houses must definitely go down mehn
That's why he's called "Mai Rusau" cheesy
Wats d meaning of dat .
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2015
hilsocial:
I just want to see GMB's cabinet. Dat will determine how optimistic i will be. He shd just put technocrats dia. I need to see Fashola as Minister of works or power. Donald Duke as Minister of Tourism and Culture. Dat kinda of tin will gv me hope.

I'll Love to see peeps from the academim line too... Some of our university professors are gon cum in handy in decision and policy makin..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2015
hilsocial:

Wats d meaning of dat .

the Demolisher cheesy

Thats what the masses who voted him in calls him so its not like they re unaware of whats to come....

i just wanna see an eight lane Ahmadu Bello way or an over head bridge from zaria to kaduna cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2015
blym:
define that poor oh!
Dictionary's defination,American,layman or Nigerian defination?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

I'll Love to see peeps from the academim line too... Some of our university professors are gon cum in handy in decision and policy makin..

I dnt believe in academics rather technocrats. I will prefer an expert dat hv worked in a bank for 30yrs and rose up to d rank of director or MD dan a Professor in banking nd finance, economics or accountancy as CBN governor anyday. Just like comparing the incumbent power minister and d past one even dou de re all professors, one is a technocrat and d oda an academic and d power sector clearly showed d difference during dia stay.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 2:01pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

the Demolisher cheesy

Thats what the masses who voted him in calls him so its not like they re unaware of whats to come....

i just wanna see an eight lane Ahmadu Bello way or an over head bridge from zaria to kaduna cheesy

My own is dat i like him bt he shd nt demolish unnecessarily nd he shd compensate b4 he demolishes.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

I have my reservation towards those in the academic field except maybe those in the sciences field,having them as advisers is ok by me.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 22, 2015
hilsocial:
Good Morning all
babatawa, haliluck, miccoy, chikaodili345, gazaliah, folba,2el, oliviababy, venom104 , handassaheke, benny95, amuchejane, dubylhover, merikims,jemimaa01, thespark rmfunky, sugahylz, kingnap,rossy99, deracathy, Johndanny, ayima,sambest2, shawwal1 ,stancity,emlina, idee91, physika, starlight101,goodyboo,benebaby77, majidyusuf, foxxynik, Kolawole, kolensufyan, blym bravesoul247, sirMalik ,zafuhrer,dossylvanus, presher et al. Have a nice day.
good morning to you too, thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2015
hilsocial:

My own is dat i like him bt he shd nt demolish unnecessarily nd he shd compensate b4 he demolishes.

That he promised and I'm pretty sure he'll kip to...

Mallam.is a Good Man and Kaduna will be great again.

Always dreamt about movin to one of the mega cities in the country but with Mallam as my Governor I'm going nowhere...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2015
shawwal1:

I have my reservation towards those in the academic field except maybe those in the sciences field,having them as advisers is ok by me.

i understand your skepticism... All we as Nigerians who hunger for progress have to do now is pray that Whosoever BaBa chooses is Good enough for the job.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

That he promised and I'm pretty sure he'll kip to...

Mallam.is a Good Man and Kaduna will be great again.

Always dreamt about movin to one of the mega cities in the country but with Mallam as my Governor I'm going nowhere...

I like his first move on trying to restore the textile firms. That is a good step in the right direction.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
majidyusuf:
good morning to you too, thanks
2:06pm cheesy
majid ka kwana a gida jiya kuwa?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

i understand your skepticism... All we as Nigerians who hunger for progress have to do now is pray that Whosoever BaBa chooses is Good enough for the job.
Yeah that's the hope and wish of most Nigerians luckily for baba he is surrounded by people who knows what is expected from them.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

the Demolisher cheesy

you wicked, so many ppl gon be outta here in no time, na overhead to heaven you for talk nau
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

If he appoints technocrats , they ve a name to protect and dey re used to working to deliver. If he appoints politicians, dey will be sycophants and dey will always be telling him this is ur enemy, witchhunt him. Always looking for who to blame.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2015
hilsocial:

I like his first move on trying to restore the textile firms. That is a good step in the right direction.

What i tell you? cheesy

the man is Good
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

2:06pm cheesy

majid ka kwana a gida jiya kuwa?
na kwana, rain meet me for road, na now I pull my phone from pocket since morning
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
majidyusuf:
you wicked, so many ppl gon be outta here in no time, na overhead to heaven you for tall nau

Loooolz* How about a fully lighted tunnel from zaria to kaduna cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2015
shawwal1:

Yeah that's the hope and wish of most Nigerians luckily for baba he is surrounded by people who knows what is expected from them.

Exactly! anticipating may29th
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2015
majidyusuf:
na kwana, rain meet me for road, na now I pull my phone from pocket since morning

Eeyah sannu kohr...

hope water nur enter your phne
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 2:27pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

Exactly! anticipating may29th
My countdown has started already,though not that hopeful of seeing development in my state despite the governor-elect been a billionaire.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

Loooolz* How about a fully lighted tunnel from zaria to kaduna cheesy
From kachia to makarfi will be better, at least zaria and kd will be in between, and na from heaven money go drop
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 22, 2015
babatawa:

Eeyah sannu kohr...

hope water nur enter your phne
nothing do am, just that nepa go reach 3 weeks before we hear from them
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2015
shawwal1:

My countdown has started already,though not that hopeful of seeing development in my state despite the governor-elect been a billionaire.

which state
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Chimpy: 2:31pm On May 22, 2015
Pls who is going to Taraba stream 2 and staying in lagos sad
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by shawwal1(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2015
hilsocial:

which state
Niger state

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.