Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

- Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / (1346 Views)

Msc Project Write Up / Get Help With Your Project Write-up! / Need Help On My Project Write Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Folarinibrahim1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: by AkinseteK(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
I have the already made application that I did for some of my colleagues while in school for their project and d mention 2 topics are part of it I used HTML css php and mysql to achieve both and I can also help you with the write up from chapter one to five perfectly. you can call me on 08034089466 for us to discuss more.
Re: by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Done it with c# and mysql once, and also html / php if you care, I could throw in my source first thing tomorrow, just that you need to understand programming before anything.
Re: by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
gimakon:
Done it with c# and mysql once, and also html / php if you care, I could throw in my source first thing tomorrow, just that you need to understand programming before anything.
.....I actually need a write up brother....av designed the hotel website during my siwes but writing the first 3 chapter's bn easy
Re: by Folarinibrahim1(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Folarinibrahim1:
.....I actually need a write up brother....av designed the hotel website during my siwes but writing the first 3 chapter's bn easy

So what you want now? Tell me lemme send u something ASAP. You wonna see what my code looks like? Only that you have to understand php else, you just end up copy pasting some junk of code that you don't know how it works
Re: by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmm... very funny, no one in his right senses will release his topic for you just like that. I suggest you stick to what you have and learn tobacco program. If it's gonna take u sometime, pay someone to help u code, else if you have some knowledge, I could send u my code and u see what you can do, else other options you have, sorry I cannot help.
Re: by Pffft: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
in 2012 my project was on Prison Management System. Did a lot of Prison visits to gather information my writeup was so good, my supervisor had to extract my chapter 2(Literature review) and Chapter 3 for a journal publication. So my friend do your research! it is a project work! so research. The write up you want to copy and paste did it fall from the sky?
Re: by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pffft:
in 2012 my project was on Prison Management System. Did a lot of Prison visits to gather information my writeup was so good, my supervisor had to extract my chapter 2(Literature review) and Chapter 3 for a journal publication. So my friend do your research! it is a project work! so research. The write up you want to copy and paste did it fall from the sky?

How m I even sure he did the coding himself? Stole the codes from somwhere,tomorrow if he fine work he no see he go blame Goodluck Jonathan.
You write the code, you don't know how to code the writeup.lol shame on this guy.na u day answer an sef

(1) (Reply)

Google Hash Code 2016 / Help With Laravel 'JWT' Authentication / Ponzi Scheme Is What Is Now Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.