Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Photos: Singer Rihanna Frolicking With Topless Female In Italy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Singer Rihanna Frolicking With Topless Female In Italy (1205 Views)

Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / Cossy Ojiakor Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / Leaked Private Video Of Abidjan Lecturer Caught Frolicking With A Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Singer Rihanna Frolicking With Topless Female In Italy by oviedeking: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2015
Photos: Singer Rihanna frolicking with topless
female in Italy, Its no news that she swings both
ways.She has reportedly had flings with females in
the past.Once again,she had rumours swirling
when she was spotted on a yacht in Italy with an
unknown topless female. As the men are messing
up,maybe she decided to go for women. SEE MORE
ON PAGE 2

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=544348282346860

(1) (Reply)

...and Derenle Edun Killed The Show With His Outfit At AMVCA2015 / 10 Sex Lessons I Wish I Learned When I Was Younger / See What Someone Found In A 40gig Hard Drive [see Photos].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.