Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nice (1510 Views)

Is MTN This Nice? / Post Nice Pictures Of Nigeria Here... / NICE POSE: Nairalander Dazzles With Two Beauty Queens In Selfies Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice by SisiNini(f): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2015
cool cheesy
Re: Nice by SisiNini(f): 4:11am On Apr 27, 2018
@enque and @jazzyjazz

Are you ladies okay? You've not commented on the Newborn thread lately. Take care ma'am. Pardon me for checking up on you here.
Re: Nice by enque(f): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2018
SisiNini:
@enque and @jazzyjazz

Are you ladies okay? You've not commented on the Newborn thread lately. Take care ma'am. Pardon me for checking up on you here.

Hey mama

I'm fine o...
These days have been hectic but I still find time to peep.

How's ur family?
Re: Nice by jazzyjazz: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2018
SisiNini:
@enque and @jazzyjazz

I'm okay dear. Just been busy with work

Thanks for checking in.
Bless you
Re: Nice by SisiNini(f): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
enque:

Hey mama
I'm fine o... These days have been hectic but I still find time to peep.
How's ur family?
We are fine. Nice to hear from you. Regards to Queen Zara.
Re: Nice by SisiNini(f): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
jazzyjazz:

I'm okay dear. Just been busy with work
Thanks for checking in. Bless you
Nice to hear from you. Regards to Ilan.
Re: Nice by SisiNini(f): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
ExHusband,

Sorry for mentioning you here. I have been following your diary.

It's good you stood your ground against your (emotionally abusive) wife. Couples should be firm with each other when necessary, especially when one of the partners want to be excessively domineering. Men should not be too weak or tough on their wives; know WHEN to take a stand and stand by it.

Sir, love is a beautiful thing. You need to forgive your wife. I know she is currently learning her lessons. She never believed you could call her bluff off. Do not look for her or beg her. When she is ready to come back, let her use her own hands to return her loads (cos you never sent her away). She needs to learn her lesson big time.

You need to be very careful with your mother-in-law. Her contribution to you guys' issue is surprising and bad. A good mother should resolve issues when her children are fighting, no matter who is at fault. What your wife fails to realize is that, the same mother who is pushing her to leave the house will directly or indirectly abuse her with the condition one day.

Above all, forgive your wife when she apologizes.

Learn to be the man in your home. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: Nice by SisiNini(f): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hello, TheCar.

I follow your diary. Please, can you recommend a reliable shipper (China to Nigeria) to me? The one I currently use lacks basic customer service skills, they don't reply chats/messages and their turn-around time is too long.

I look forward to your response. Thanks.
Re: Nice by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
SisiNini:
Hello, TheCar.

I follow your diary. Please, can you recommend a reliable shipper (China to Nigeria) to me? The one I currently use lacks basic customer service skills, they don't reply chats/messages and their turn-around time is too long.

I look forward to your response. Thanks.

Thanks for the following.

You just need to endure them. Understand their flaws and find a way around it. They are usually reliable when they start and have few customers. Once they grow, they don't usually manage the growth well enough.

I use St. Patrick Logistics. I have been with them since I start buying on Alibaba in 2015
Re: Nice by SisiNini(f): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
TheCar:

Thanks for the following.

You just need to endure them. Understand their flaws and find a way around it. They are usually reliable when they start and have few customers. Once they grow, they don't usually manage the growth well enough.

I use St. Patrick Logistics. I have been with them since I start buying on Alibaba in 2015

Thanks for the response.

You are right. Most of them don't know how to manage growth. No one can endure my current shipper (it is that bad). I'll try St. Patrick Logistics for my next shipping.

Thanks for the info. Kind regards to your family.
Re: Nice by SisiNini(f): 1:52am On Nov 01, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Nice by enque(f): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2018
SisiNini:
@enque

Thanks Dear
I'll send u a PM
Re: Nice by Rhemy2013(f): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Nice by enque(f): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Cc enque.

thanks dear,
mine is actually very small.... n sometimes it can be hard to find like it moves inbetween the breast tissues

1 Like

Re: Nice by Rhemy2013(f): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2018
enque:

thanks dear

SisiNini bawo nii dear..how is my babyO
Re: Nice by SisiNini(f): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Cc enque.

Mine was also very big, infact bigger than what the doctors expected when it was removed. It was called Fibroadenoma. It rested more in my brea.st tissue. I felt pain that day alone, probably because I did the surgery before pregnancy.

Mo wapa. Bawo ni everything? Kisses to baby D.

1 Like

Re: Nice by Rhemy2013(f): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
SisiNini:

Mo wapa. Bawo ni everything? Kisses to baby D.
We are fine dear...
Re: Nice by enque(f): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2018
done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Vagina Smell Good / The Birth Of O. O. Obu In 1918 / Awoof: Get Airtel Weekend Bundle Of 1GB For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.