Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Is It A Sin For the unbaptized To Receive The Holy Communion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For the unbaptized To Receive The Holy Communion (483 Views)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin For the unbaptized To Receive The Holy Communion by franzis(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
i was in church today and being the church holy communion service, when it was time to receive the holy communion Pastor clearly warned that if anyone is baptized(not infant baptism or rubbing oil in cross form on the forehead but immersion in water),that he or she should not come forward that is a grave sin and desecration of the holy body of Christ, THUS my question is if one have confessed with the mouth,believed and accepted the LORD Jesus Christ as his or her personal lord and Savior, are they still entitled to receive the holy communion
Re: Is It A Sin For the unbaptized To Receive The Holy Communion by madgoat(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
YES grin
Re: Is It A Sin For the unbaptized To Receive The Holy Communion by twosquare(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
franzis:
i was in church today and being the church holy communion service, when it was time to receive the holy communion Pastor clearly warned that if anyone is baptized(not infant baptism or rubbing oil in cross form on the forehead but immersion in water),that he or she should not come forward that is a grave sin and desecration of the holy body of Christ, THUS my question is if one have confessed with the mouth,believed and accepted the LORD Jesus Christ as his or her personal lord and Savior, are they still entitled to receive the holy communion
not a sin, if he has confessed, he can.
Re: Is It A Sin For the unbaptized To Receive The Holy Communion by Alexk2(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
it is never a sin @ all...but a doctinal issue and if your church wont permit non-baptised members to partake, they sure have there reason(s) but it shouldnt be termed a sin at all.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/03/15 / Pastor Charge N3000 To Check If Members Names Are In The Book Of Life / Whats Your View About Friday The 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.