Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price (40494 Views)

MTN Cancels Their Cheapest Talk Plan, Trutalk+ / Mtn Nigeria Tariff Plans And The Best For You Mtn Trutalk?( Strickly 4 Businees / NCC Halts Mtn’s New TruTalk+ Tariff Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by vstar: 10:22am On Mar 03, 2015
In order to boost voice communication and allow its customers a long and uninterrupted talk time, MTN Nigeria recently re-launched the MTN TruTalk, which is a prepaid tariff plan that offers customers the opportunity to make calls at a new tariff rate of 11 kobo/sec to 11 selected numbers from any network of choice.

The new rate is equivalent to half the cost of making calls at a flat rate of 20kobo per second.

Speaking at the re-launch event in Lagos, General Manager, Corporate Affairs, MTN Nigeria, Funmi Onajide, said with the re-launch of the MTN TruTalk service, the company is striving to meet and exceed the expectations of its subscribers, with a promise to create other innovative products in the course of the year.

“For us at MTN, the launch of these extensions to the MTN TruTalk plan is an attempt to demonstrate our understanding of the desires of the vast majority of customers. This is the desire to talk and to talk cheaper. Whilst it is true that this industry is gradually moving to Telco 2.0, which is the focus on data and digital services, we also realise that there is a need to make it easier for people to talk. Although at the moment, data is the crown-prince, voice remains king,” Onajide added.

Corporate Services Executive, MTN Nigeria, Akinwale Goodluck, said: “Our pledge is to continue to enrich the customer experience by offering a robust bouquet of innovative products and services. The launch of two additional features to the well accepted TruTalk service is a testament of this pledge. We will continue to explore new, innovative initiatives to avail our customers more value for the services that we render.”

With MTN TruTalk, customers will now enjoy a much reduced tariff on calls with the opportunity to make calls at half-price to as many as 11 specific friends or family members while enjoying greater value for money on an extended amount of call time. This is coming on the heels of its recently launched Betterme offer, which also gives subscribers more benefits including access to the internet at lower rates.

The MTN TruTalk service is also an upgrade of the Family and Friends feature, which avails customers more talk time and an opportunity to make calls for half the rate. The value offerings provide a tariff as low as 11 kobo/sec to 11 registered numbers, eight on-net and three off-net numbers, for Family and Friends.

Analysing the prepaid tariff plan with the game of football, which has 11 best players in a particular team, the Chief Marketing Officer, MTN Nigeria, Bayo Adekanmbi, said halving of the tariff was to enable people get things done, while adding that Nigerians now have the liberty to pick their best eleven across all networks to add more value to their lives.

"For us, customer satisfaction is key, which is why we are offering even more value for money by upgrading the Family and Friend feature so our customers can talk endlessly with the best 11 members of their team," Adekanmbi said.

MTN TruTalk is a prepaid tariff plan that offers a flat rate of 20 kobo/sec across all networks from the first second a call is initiated. The tariff plan does not attract a daily or monthly subscription or access fee. Customers can migrate to the service by dialling *400#. Subscribers can register 11 numbers for Family and Friends, which also allows them to register three off-net numbers by simply dialling *560*1 * the number that the customer wants to register#. However, the MTN TruTalk service is currently available to only prepaid customers.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/mtn-re-launches-trutalk-to-boost-voice-communication/203104/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2015
I had tried time without number to register the 11 number
the regular text I received after dialing the code is sorry .......

1 Like

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Whizpeter(m): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
I know some of us hate to waste unnecessary data jumping from one link to the other...

So here's the full post...

In order to boost voice communication and
allow its customers a long and uninterrupted
talk time, MTN Nigeria recently re-launched
the MTN TruTalk, which is a prepaid tariff
plan that offers customers the opportunity to
make calls at a new tariff rate of 11 kobo/
sec to 11 selected numbers from any
network of choice.
The new rate is equivalent to half the cost
of making calls at a flat rate of 20 kobo per
second.
The General Manager of Corporate Affairs of
MTN Nigeria, Funmi Onajide, said with the
re-launch of the MTN TruTalk service, the
company is striving to meet and exceed the
expectations of its subscribers, with a
promise to create other innovative products
in the course of the year.
Onajide said: “For us at MTN, the launch of
these extensions to the MTN TruTalk plan is
an attempt to demonstrate our
understanding of the desires of the vast
majority of customers. This is the desire to
talk and to talk cheaper. Whilst it is true that
this industry is gradually moving to Telco
2.0, which is the focus on data and digital
services, we also realise that there is a need
to make it easier for people to talk. Although
at the moment, data is the crown-prince,
voice remains king.”
The Corporate Services Executive of MTN
Nigeria, Akinwale Goodluck, said: “Our
pledge is to continue to enrich the customer
experience by offering a robust bouquet of
innovative products and services. The launch
of two additional features to the well
accepted TruTalk service is a testament of
this pledge. We will continue to explore new,
innovative initiatives to avail our customers
more value for the services that we render.”
With MTN TruTalk, customers will now enjoy
a much reduced tariff on calls with the
opportunity to make calls at half-price to as
many as 11 specific friends or family
members while enjoying greater value for
money on an extended amount of call time.
This is coming on the heels of its recently
launched Betterme offer, which also gives
subscribers more benefits including access
to the internet at lower rates.
The MTN TruTalk service is also an upgrade
of the Family and Friends feature, which
avails customers more talk time and an
opportunity to make calls for half the rate.
The value offerings provide a tariff as low as
11 kobo/sec to 11 registered numbers, eight
on-net and three off-net numbers, for Family
and Friends.
Analyzing the prepaid tariff plan with the
game of football, which has 11 best players
in a particular team, the Chief Marketing
Officer of MTN Nigeria, Bayo Adekanmbi,
said halving of the tariff was to enable
people get things done, while adding that
Nigerians now have the liberty to pick their
best eleven across all networks to add more
value to their lives.
“For us, customer satisfaction is key, which
is why we are offering even more value for
money by upgrading the Family and Friend
feature so our customers can talk endlessly
with the best 11 members of their team,”
Adekanmbi said.
MTN TruTalk is a prepaid tariff plan that
offers a flat rate of 20 kobo/sec across all
networks from the first second a call is
initiated.
The tariff plan does not attract a daily or
monthly subscription or access fee.
Customers can migrate to the service by
dialling *400#.
Subscribers can register 11 numbers for
Family and Friends, which also allows them
to register three off-net numbers by simply
dialling *560*1 * the number that the
customer wants to register#.
However, the MTN TruTalk service is
currently available to only prepaid
customers.
Thank me later

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Husler20151: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Not good for my business. undecided

1 Like

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by deejayterabyte(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=14pt] Not again! angry

We are tired of these stupid promos, because at the end of it all it would turn out to be a scam

Give me cheap call rates to ALL networks, cheap data and good network, thats all! You can eat your promos.

Service providers should concentrate on providing good services, rather than coming up with nonsense and baseless promos/scam

[/size]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by sexymoma(f): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Anything Free From Empty N Is Dangerous
They are Cooperate Thieves

17 Likes

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by sammieguze(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lets see......

Hmmm.....

No thanks.....

Enjoying my mtn zone package

3 Likes

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Abayor7: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin una wellyDon
Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Tobilastik(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
OK

1 Like

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
NONSENSE ...So i would be calling numbers till they are 11 because of free-ness undecided
Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by jerflakes(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Do people still fall for MTN scams?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don't do MTN promos/new tariffs

They have a way of giving you with one hand and collecting in multiple folds with the other hand.

Then you would start calling customer care like a cow for verification(s).

9 Likes

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Ekiseme(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice one,First 11 ni

mtn na still thief,they always add 2sec to my duration every time i make a call

2 Likes

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by 5p1naz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
All na wash
Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Lincoln275(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
mtn zone is the best t and c sha

1 Like

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Rubbish
Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin 'MTN' NEVER to be trusted .

I REPEAT [size=24] NEVER [/size] angry

6 Likes

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by sematec(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dem dey give mb?
Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by AsherStorm(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
thanks but I use as low as 4k per sec to all calls

1 Like

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by johnsonsegxy: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Always at their own advantage,,,, fuvvking puccy networks..

Why not flat rate to call all networks and convince others that you're capable of doing it
Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by valmunich(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
People still use this silly Emptyhen

1 Like

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Richiy(f): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thank you o. I like my MTN zone like that. #teamzone

2 Likes

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by TI1919(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Airtel and glo still better by far

1 Like

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by naijainfogalery: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
If MTN should tell you that they are giving you 100 naira, guy shine your eyes sharply reject it,

HERE ARE THE WAYS MTN WILL TAKE BACK YOUR MONEY
1. All of a sudden Ogbanje will be using your credit at night, you will wake up every day to notice your credit is gone and they will never claim responsibilities
2. They will charge you while you still have enough megabyte, reason? you are not fully utilising your MB so they got to teach you a lesson
3. They will send you SMS like this . You have just been subscribed for caller TUNES for 200 naira weekly, to cancel subscription send Cancel to 4040, if you send that SMS o boy 200 will be deducted from your credit if you have less than 200 they will wipe you account
4. MTN will also send a message like this , you just won a brand new car send win to 2020 to claim the prize, if u send that message they will send another one asking u send another message till they finish your credit

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Congratulations #TeamFlashers!!

You can now give someone hell with as low as 11kobo. grin

No try me sha, I go cut your last card cheesy

BTW, I can't even recall how I'm charged on my super saver tarrif. Kobo will not be my problem, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by emeke042(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
datz trash.....wen my mtnzone gves me 4kobo/sec.......#rdaemad?
Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by MillionDollars: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
We need cheap data!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by locust01(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Empty Hen Scamming Nigerians since 1999.
Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by sussyluvsu2: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
>>>>>>>

PLease NIGERIA HELP ME BEG MTN TO STOP SENDING ME SHORT MSG SMS I DIDNT SUBSCRIB FOR

MEsSAGES FROM 3331,4900 etc

MTN , U GUYs ARE BUGING MY LIF WIT UR UNWANTED SMSes

'
'
'
'
'

5 Likes

Re: MTN Re-launches TruTalk That Allows you To Call 11 Numbers At Cheaper Price by otukpo(f): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
What is the rate outside the first 11?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Activation Required -bold 5-9930-sprint / Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.