Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Hi - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hi (601 Views)

How Can I Establish A Small Scale Legal Food Buisness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi by Foxie: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Hi by urchbarbie(f): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Just let it go. Altho av read of someone wining a case like dat, i tink its guiness. If u rily want to cpmlain, go dier office n they could settle u out of court with crates of sprite #winks
Foxie:
Hello Dear Friends, I bought a bottle of Sprite this afternoon to take my lunch in my office,as soon as I opened the drink,it bubbled up like champagne,I was surprised because it's not like I turned the bottle to warrant such an outburst,it made me look closely,only for me to find green algae inside the drink.
That's an act of carelessness on the part of the Coca-cola company and that could cause a damage in one's internal organs. I want to sue,because if not that I was careful enough,I could have been poisoned by it. Please what are the right steps to take. I anticipate your good responses good people of Nairaland.
Please Moderators,I need this on FP. Thank you.
Re: Hi by Foxie: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Thank you sis',I'm vexed because goods that one sells to the public is supposed to be treated with all carefulness in the world.
urchbarbie:
Just let it go. Altho av read of someone wining a case like dat, i tink its guiness. If u rily want to cpmlain, go dier office n they could settle u out of court with crates of sprite #winks

(1) (Reply)

DEAR NIGERIAN Stores, BEST Before Means Dont Consume Or Sell After Specific Date / Veel Coconut Oil / Consumers Agog Over Hollandia Yoghurt Share Unlimited Goodness Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.