Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,846 members, 7,824,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

DELETED - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DELETED (1246 Views)

deleted / Deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELETED by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
***Modify
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
There re drugs that can shrink fibroid but if ur doctor has already suggested surgery then I guess it's gone past dat.
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tandullceblog:
There re drugs that can shrink fibroid but if ur doctor has already suggested surgery then I guess it's gone past dat.
He hasn't, but I just want to eliminate them. What are the drugs pls? I am tired of surgery
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
enatasha:

He hasn't, but I just want to eliminate them. What are the drugs pls? I am tired of surgery

Ok.

There re many drugs but I dont which will b right for you. I'm still just a med student so I suggest u seek a professional and let dem know you don't want surgery. They will tell u your other options.
Re: DELETED by Mentaremix(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
@enatasha,

Uterine fibroids are benign growths that can form in the smooth muscle tissue of the uterus and are the most common form of non-cancerous tumors afflicting women during childbearing years. Also known as a leiomyoma (leiomyomata), fibroid tumors often occur in groups. While they often show no symptoms, uterine fibroids can cause pain during sexual intercourse or menstruation and affect urinary tendencies. Fibroids and pregnancy can have implications; though these symptoms are rare, fibroids can increase the chance of miscarriage, cause bleeding, premature labor, and affect the position of the fetus. The pressure that fibroids may place on the rest of the body can cause gastrointestinal issues like constipation, bloating, and even infertility.
Fibroids are common, 3 out of 4 women will experience them in their lives. However, they do not often require treatment and often women do not experience fibroid symptoms that affect them at all. When fibroids cause pain or excessive bleeding they should be treated.

Types of Fibroids
Uterine Fibroids are classified according to their location within the uterus. There are three primary types of fibroid tumors:

Subserosal fibroids develop in the outer portion of the uterus and continue to grow outward. These fibroids typically do not affect a woman's menstrual flow, or cause excessive menstrual bleeding, but can cause pain due to their size and the added pressure on other organs.

Intramural fibroid tumors are the most common and develop in the uterine wall and expand. These fibroids can cause the uterus to appear larger in size which can be mistaken for weight gain or pregnancy. Associated symptoms include heavy menstrual bleeding, pelvic and back pain, frequent urination and pressure.

The other type of fibroid tumor is submucosal, the least common of the three. These fibroids develop within the uterine cavity and can cause excessive menstrual bleeding along with prolonged menstrual cycles.

A woman may have one or all of these types of fibroids. It is common for a woman to have multiple fibroid tumors and it may be difficult to understand which fibroid is causing your symptoms. Because fibroid tumors are a diffuse disease of the uterus, there are usually more fibroids present than can be detected because of their small size. Even a woman who has only one visible fibroid needs to assume that there are multiple uterine fibroids present when discussing therapy. Uterine fibroids may also be referred to as myoma, leiomyoma, leiomyomata, and fibromyoma.

If you think you may have uterine fibroids, or are experiencing any of the related signs and symptoms of uterine fibroids, please contact your primary care provider or OB/Gyn as soon as possible in order to rule out any other complications that could be causing your symptoms. Knowing the types of fibroids and understanding their symptoms can help you choose the right fibroid treatment. According to Dr TaiwoFadeyi, the medical director of F&G Clinic and Laboratory services,Lekki,Lagos who had his training from Faculty of Medicine, University of Cairo, said,” taking Fibro BeGAG Natural therapy will surely help because they are holistic and go to the body to reverse whatever bad that had been done inside the body.They not only help in shrinking the fibroids but they provide permanent cure.He stressed that in cases of patient that is bleeding uncontrollably or has a big fibroid mass. He suggest surgery for such cases and thereafter go back and use the Fibro BeGAG therapy to prevent re-occurrence that will equally check re-growth and restore those that have undergone surgeries of the disease”For more info log unto http://alernativecureforfibroid..com
Re: DELETED by MrKIZITO(m): 5:41am On May 16, 2015
Get instant Fibroid treatment without surgery from here http://www.supreme.com.ng/fibroid-treatment-without-surgery-in-nigeria/
Re: DELETED by tygress: 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
@ enatasha

There are other products that can help. I am presently using one and it is working wonders on me.

Guife Bao (Fohow products) works like magic. Call Dr. Ifeoma on 07034323030. Its working for me. Nationwide delivery

Goodluck!!
Re: DELETED by grandfleets: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2015
@enatasha

This is what you need to eliminate Fibroid totally!
I have countless numbers of testimonies on it. It doesn't work for Fibroid alone but handles other complex diseases as well.
It is called Ruzu Herbal Bitters.
If you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges, then this is what they need; Ruzu!

Diabetes
Weak Erection
Typhoid and Malaria
Vaginal Discharge
Menstruation anomalies
High Blood Pressure
Waist, Back and Joint Pains
Fibroid
Infertility (Male and Female)
Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
Syphilis
Pile
Obesity/Stomach Troubles
Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver

Contact me via 08078894785 or 08134448433 to order.

Re: DELETED by ChelseaDr(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
The "6 different surgeries" ...were they for fibroid?

(1) (Reply)

Discover A Happier And A Healthier You! / How I Overcame A Chronic Skin Disease / Menstrual Care Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.