Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) (9600 Views)

Girl Ends Up In Coma After Fake Butt Explodes While Squatting (photos) / Endowed & Pretty Naija Girl No Pant!es On Stage Dancing (photos) / Graphic Photos: Woman Jumps From A Building And Her Butt Implant Explodes, Savin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Habasstunde: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
A woman has been taken to the medical centre after one of her breast implants exploded when she accidentally lost her grip and fell off duing a dance.
28-year-old Dioshaily Rosfer Canales Gil widely known as Diosa Canales, from the northern Venezuelan state of Anzoategui who is also a model landed on the floor with her chest leading to the very painful accident.
An emergency surgery was conducted on her after she was rushed to the hospital in South America.
She reassured her fans that she was in stable condition and posted some of the photos she took at the hospital according to Metro UK.

She said,
“My loves, yesterday I was operated on in an emergency.
“While I was practising my pole dancing I had a fall and one of my prosthesis burst.
“I want to tell everyone not to worry about me though. I’ll be fine.”
This is coming up days after another woman had her butt implants exploded during a very rough sexual escapade with her man.

See the exploed pictures here >>> http://www.starboytv.com/2015/03/womans-breast-implant-explodes-while.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Vision4God: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
She will appreciate God better now.

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Acekidc4(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Heheheheehehegrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin

I no fit laff abeg cheesy
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by mykaels450(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
B0K0 yansh grin
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Even after all their implants, they still aren't half as endowed as our African women. White folks are just desparados. They criticize our women for fixing hair but they go under the knife to have their shape. Till today, I'm yet to figure out why Kim Kardashian's butt is treated like gold when its smaller than the average butt of Lagos girls. . .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by adanduka: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Explosion! You mean like a bomb? Hehehe grin
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Team natural body. tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
nairalandist:
[size=18pt]Even after all their implants, they still aren't half as endowed as our African women. White folks are just desparados. They criticize our women for fixing hair but they go under the knife to have their shape. Till today, I'm yet to figure out why Kim Kardashian's butt is treated like gold when its smaller than the average butt of Lagos girls.[/size] . .

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by juman(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Eeyah. Unnecessary problem.

In addition her country (Venezuela) need new president to function properly.
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by omophunky(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
rokiatu:

Hahaha wetin do ur hand ?
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
her own don be grin grin
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by icebebe(f): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Chai!!! I jus dnt wnt to imagine it
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
rokiatu:

Lol crazy girl
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by anonym0us: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
rokiatu:

I want to Bleep u
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by erijesu: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
lobatan.
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Nimblemind(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2015
When some of us are getting the feel of natural milkshake free of charge.. Ope o!
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by olaridwan(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2015
wen she was dancin, she mixed d chemical up........
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by ednut1(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2015
fake yansh boo bi oyinbo dey craze
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
anonym0us:
I want to Bleep u
As for me, I don't want to fu..ck you.
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by anonym0us: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
As for me, I don't want to fu..ck you.
today is Sunday...issokay
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by eleganteunice: 9:21am On Mar 29, 2015
They should learn to love their-selves.
The Art of Loving Yourself
.................................continue reading @ [url]euniceamede.com[/url]
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

Lol ur post cracked me up
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by StormAngel(f): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lets learn to appreciate our looks ladies

I love every part of me, just the way I am.
Aint adding or subtracting anytin.

#team self-love# grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ur post cracked me up
hehehe how u doing babe? wink
Re: Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
hehehe how u doing babe? wink

Im ok
Just catching up on some series.

How r u ?

(1) (Reply)

See This Thick Lips Photo Of A Lady Without Make-up That Got Everyone Talking / TTT Romance T Boss And Press Her Boobs Live At Big Brother Naija / 2face To Auction Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.