Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Kiki Opuru Torn Between Culture And Sex In Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Opuru Torn Between Culture And Sex In Acting (1138 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Or Mo Cheddah, Who Rocked This Pink Dress Better? / Beautiful New Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo / Nedu Grabs Kiki Omeili On TV, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiki Opuru Torn Between Culture And Sex In Acting by osisiot: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kiki Opuru is a fast-rising actress in Nollywood and she
has appeared in over 20 movies including The Baby,
Island Babes, Daddy’s Girl, and Yankee Student, to name
a few. Even though she has captivating s ex appeals, the
cute and vivacious actress prefers to tow the line of
caution when interpreting scripts in order not to come
into conflict with her Nigerian culture. In this exclusive
interview, she talks about her career, life, and more: How
do you get into character when you see a script? Kiki-
Opuru-1After reading the script, you picture the
character you’re acting and you put yourself into that
character. Let’s say I’m acting as a prostitute, I should
have that imagination of a prostitute; how they behave,
how they think, how they dress, then you fit yourself
into that character and you’re good to go. Can you play
a very daring or challenging role in a movie? Yes, I
would love to do that. I have done it once in Island
Babes; that was the first time..... read more >>>>>> http://9jagistlord.com/kiki-opuru-torn-between-culture-and-s-exuality-in-acting-says-my-body-is-precious-3/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Toke Makinwa’s Gorgeous Look On Instagram / See Governor Okorocha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform – PHOTO / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji Wayback In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.