Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) (35386 Views)

Opening Music Studio As A Business NEED ADVICE / Music Studio For Lease / How Do I Get Music Studio Audio Equipments From China To Sell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2015
icebeatz:
Nice one bro. I love your spirit.
Where are you constructing your studio??
How do you intend to generate income? ?

Right now, I dont thinknyou need more than one artiste.
As a matter of fact, I dont think you need any artiste right now.

its in obantoko area of Abeokuta
generating income basically is from production for upcoming artistes and that's why I need the artistes I have with me... they will do a massive job in helping to bring in a lot of upcoming artistes... that's y I won't let go of them till its the right time to select which artistes will work under me.. b for now, I really need them to bring my clients in

still waiting for ur response to my mail bro.. u promised to respond when u get back from easter break

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by MikoLee(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2015
This is Real Good!!!
I salute your work and struggle sir
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2015
God bless your efforts bro... It's heartwarming to see people think outside the box...Keep it up bro...

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by dexy007(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
As a metabolite myself I must say I'm highly impressed. Went same direction wif u after ma service year in 2013, kicked off ma own company here in Abj(google Jubidel).

Passion is key here, since u said u gat little knowledge in music generally for now, ma advise will be u LEARN now EARN later.
Hope it helps.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by donjuviam(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
v good of u, I'm also a producer and I own my own studio, just want to advice u to find a good producer because no mater how equip a studio is, without a good producer and a sound engineer its notin but a shiii
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
dexy007:
As a metabolite myself I must say I'm highly impressed. Went same direction wif u after ma service year in 2013, kicked off ma own company here in Abj(google Jubidel).

Passion is key here, since u said u gat little knowledge in music generally for now, ma advise will be u LEARN now EARN later.
Hope it helps.

definitely, presently brushing up my knowledge

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
donjuviam:
v good of u, I'm also a producer and I own my own studio, just want to advice u to find a good producer because no mater how equip a studio is, without a good producer and a sound engineer its notin but a shiii

yes I'm starting with a good producer till I perfect my skills

@ all... thanks for the advise

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
hi guys... sorry there has been no update since last Saturday...
still waiting for the carpenter to nail the lintel for the bricklayers to concrete it and level up before roofing...

I was able to get a core 2, 3gg RAM and 250 HDD plus a 22" flat screen monitor from computer village yesterday and I've started working with it today... fl studio 11 only for now to Polish my little skills while I learn more...

will be getting a soundcard and studio monitor next...
thanks for ur recommendations...
God bless u

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2015
bricklaying completed and onto the next (roofing)...
got an estimate from a carpenter today and I felt he estimated more than what that room needs...

can someone pls come to my aid with a roof design and moderate estimate of roof in materials... planning to use slates for the roof and the normal ceiling ...

cc: construction engineers in the house

thanks

2 Likes

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by christofa1: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hi AsherStorm, I like what you are doing. Wow, It started from a dream, now the studio is near completion. Wish you goodluck bro.
I will like to be on your label, as a producer. I used to work at a studio in ilorin.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
christofa1:
Hi AsherStorm, I like what you are doing. Wow, It started from a dream, now the studio is near completion. Wish you goodluck bro.
I will like to be on your label, as a producer. I used to work at a studio in ilorin.

thanks for the encouragement man...
will love to see ur production skills and I'd be glad to welcome u to the family...
we cld chat thru Whatsapp or mail me to infotechdave@gmail.com
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by bedfordng(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
AsherStorm:
hi guys... sorry there has been no update since last Saturday...
still waiting for the carpenter to nail the lintel for the bricklayers to concrete it and level up before roofing...

I was able to get a core 2, 3gg RAM and 250 HDD plus a 22" flat screen monitor from computer village yesterday and I've started working with it today... fl studio 11 only for now to Polish my little skills while I learn more...

will be getting a soundcard and studio monitor next...
thanks for ur recommendations...
God bless u
fl studio.you may also want to try reason beat making. You may want to try reasons for beat making and cubase, sonar, for production
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
bedfordng:
fl studio.you may also want to try reason beat making. You may want to try reasons for beat making and cubase, sonar, for production

I'm currently using fl studio and its really cool cos Ive been used to it since back in school... will get cubase asap for full production as studio sets itself...

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 21, 2015
will make a post today by 8pm showing you the things you need and how to get quality sounds on low budget.
sorry for the delay, been busy... keep it up!!
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2015
icebeatz:
will make a post today by 8pm showing you the things you need and how to get quality sounds on low budget.
sorry for the delay, been busy... keep it up!!

alrite boss... thanks for keeping in mind

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2015
@icebeatz... still expecting ur great submissions sir
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Obynno1: 9:19am On May 09, 2015
Please this thread shld move on, pple are waiting
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by JumiaConsult: 7:25pm On May 16, 2015
Obynno1:
Please this thread shld move on, pple are waiting

Asherstorm serving ban for now but I have details from him concerning progress of the project... Roofing completed.
Interior design is ready and plastering is about to commence...
Also procurement of studio equipments is ongoing but kinda slow due to funds...
Thanks to you all for the support...
Asherstorm will soon be back but I'd pass in his messages for now...

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by JumiaConsult: 7:29pm On May 16, 2015
The first pic is the verranda of the main building which will serve as lobby since the front door of the 1st flat is rarely used...

Cc icebeatz chynobeatz et al
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by JumiaConsult: 6:11pm On May 17, 2015
Does anyone here have an idea of the cost of wallpaper that will be just enuf to cover two out of four walls of a 13ft by 13ft room?
Question from asherstorm
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2015
plastering of studio house in progress

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Richrico(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2015
I am interested in musical production too. What are the required skills and equipments I need to start a recording studio?
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2015
Richrico:
I am interested in musical production too. What are the required skills and equipments I need to start a recording studio?

Im not yet a pro producer as im just learning the basics too. infact i made my first presentable beat today. But im sure pros like icebeatz and chynobeatz can shed more light.
Basically u need a
1. laptop/desktop with 3gg ram and 250gb hard disk
2. good soundcard
3. good mixer
4. studio monitor speakers
5. good headphone
6. good microphones
7. a place to use
8. a piano and other hardware instruments aint a must for starters because they are already embedded in production packages eg fl studio. but u might wann buy them if ure fully loaded with cash.
and ofcuz, learn to use fl studio, cubase and more packages.

hope this was helpful
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Richrico(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2015
AsherStorm:

Im not yet a pro producer as im just learning the basics too. infact i made my first presentable beat today. But im sure pros like icebeatz and chynobeatz can shed more light.
Basically u need a
1. laptop/desktop with 3gg ram and 250gb hard disk
2. good soundcard
3. good mixer
4. studio monitor speakers
5. good headphone
6. good microphones
7. a place to use
8. a piano and other hardware instruments aint a must for starters because they are already embedded in production packages eg fl studio. but u might wann buy them if ure fully loaded with cash.
and ofcuz, learn to use fl studio, cubase and more packages.

hope this was helpful

Thanks my brother for your response. It is very helpful. I already have a 4gig laptop with 500gig hard disk. I have a place to use already built for a studio.

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2015
Richrico:

Thanks my brother for your response. It is very helpful. I already have a 4gig laptop with 500gig hard disk. I have a place to use already built for a studio.

then ure set. just learn how to use fl studio and cubase, practise well. u cld get d studio running, employ a producer who will be paid based on % of income and u will also be learning frm this same producer.
thats my plan

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by Richrico(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2015
@Asherstorm Thanks my broda. I will let you know about my progress.
Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2015
plastering completed but still chilling for the door and burglaries to come before the flooring to the bricklayers can help fix them once...
for the floor, id love opinions of people who knows about sound and how it echoes and bounces on surfaces...
do you think floor tiles is good for a studio? is rug better?

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by 400billionman: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
AsherStorm:
plastering completed but still chilling for the door and burglaries to come before the flooring to the bricklayers can help fix them once...
for the floor, id love opinions of people who knows about sound and how it echoes and bounces on surfaces...
do you think floor tiles is good for a studio? is rug better?

Concrete floor with rug.

You will still pad the walls with wood, foam and tarpaulin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
400billionman:

Concrete floor with rug.

You will still pad the walls with wood, foam and tarpaulin

thanks a lot sir

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello peeps..m sorry for the delay in updates..m
The welder making burglary, security and gate for the studio has refused to deliver his work... 2 weeks already today and I'm still running after him o...
I hope he does asap

1 Like

Re: A nairalander's Music Studio Project (photos) by AsherStorm(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2015
Security, burglary and door-gate brought in yesterday evening by the welder...
Flooring done yesterday also...
Planning on getting tiles for the studio but the recording booth will be rugged...

Almost ready

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank / Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 / Free Accurate Forex Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.