Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? (35830 Views)

"How To Know When Someone Is More Intelligent Than You" by UnoDiscuss.com / Are Engineering Students Really More Intelligent Than Medical Students? (picx) / Are Science Students Really More Intelligent Than Art Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? by golor(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2015
This thread is to provoke an intellectual argument between d male and d female and not to insult any one,let take it cool and gentle plz.

This how it will go!

If u re a guy and u want to defend d guys,all u needs to do,is to comment nd give reason why male re more intelligent than female.

If u re a girl and u want to defend d females,all u needs to do,is to comment nd give reason why female re more intelligent than male.

Note:a girl can also defend d male nd d guys can also defend d female,today is d first sunday of d month,pls let's keep it holy,no insult pls.

As we all know,an intelligent contribution will goes with huge amount of likes and share.

Any blunder is highly regretted as dis post wasn't prof read.

HAPPY FIRST SUNDAY OF MAY TO U ALL.
Re: Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2015
point 1- girls are lame
point 2- They are lame
point 3- They Think too Low..
point 4 - They Taste sweet..

Abeg i don miss road who sabi where Yaba Left they> grin
Re: Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? by lordizak(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2015
if u mean academically, take survey with school results, of missed school's d guys do better, if u take results from boy's schools vs girl's school.. the result on average is still same, people whom have made impact in d word na still guys, na only one girl don beat me for my school life. though we have intelligent girls
Re: Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? by Noloss(f): 12:53pm On May 03, 2015
Hummm,gathering momentum
Re: Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? by izuch(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2015
.statistically speaking, men are more intelligent than women. Take a survey of the figure of the male gender that have won noble prizes, look at inventions, propounded laws and theories, journals, research etc the figures far outweigh that of the female folks. Women might be better at multi-tasking but when it comes to solving complex "multi-pronged" problems the females are lagging way behind. ( my take though, you can have a different view)
Re: Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 03, 2015
This is not a gender argument but individualism.

Both gender are superb.
Re: Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? by prevail23(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2015
***runs into thread*** **looks around,...*****

dis thread go hot ooh!

abeg call me if people don plenty @ OP
*runs outta thread***
Re: Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? by Lordgatt46(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2015
visit www.vnti.mwb.I'm for more info

(1) (Reply)

Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG / Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU / Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.