Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) (6639 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Two Realms... {Romance-thriller} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hold up guys More updates on sunday
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by rapmike(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
akpobi:
Am still following.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by rapmike(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
akpobi:
Am still following.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
thanks alot...
story loading.......79%
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dear ifeanyi,how are you doing?i hope you are fine.I am writing this letter just to inform you on how life back home is.

firstly,mom has been diagnosed with dementia.Infact i dont even know where to start from. okay let me start with how mom was diagnosed with dementia.Mom rushed from the market and left the store for her sales girls. to take proper control of she was heading to the house.Few minutes later
she alighted from the vehicle that dropped her.

she saw amaka outside vomitting. she hurried but unfortunately the ground was mudd,she slipped and fell head long. Eversince that incident things havent been the same.she has been having serious loss of memory.

she once left emeka at home and left the key on the table.she later came back to collect her hand bag and she took the key with her,locked the door and left.The cooking stove was still lighted and she thought she left the stove off,before leaving.she also kept a plastic bowl containing tomatoes on top of the stove

It caught fire,the carpet on the cooking table also got burnt nd the fire started spreading,emeka our cousin was still in the house when the kitchen was gutted don down,neighbours came to help emeka come out. The neighbours called mum.

when she arrived she knelt down fear,tear drops were already trickling down her eyes.She saw emeka coming out and coughing while the neighbours were trying to quench the fire.she arose from her feet and walked up to emeka and said "I left the key on the table,why disn't you leave?" "i wished it was really on the table",emeka replied.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sorry for the typographical errors in this story
*more updates coming soon*
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2015
akpobi:
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by rapmike(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Still here..... Don't get discouraged with the lack of comments @ akpobi.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
rapmike:
Still here..... Don't get discouraged with the lack of comments @ akpobi.

God bless you jare even if na only u de read m i go up date this story jor guy u've woken the spirit in me i won go carry biro and paper sharps
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Itzjoy(f): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Only him ke......Abeg I dey ur back like hunch grin
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
itzjoy u've made me smile
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by rapmike(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
akpobi:

God bless you jare even if na only u de read m i go up date this story jor guy u've woken the spirit in me i won go carry biro and paper sharps

God bless.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Itzjoy(f): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
akpobi:
itzjoy u've made me smile
glad u did....Oya update sharparly
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Continuation of the letter ....

she was shocked,she ran into the house and tied to search for the key,but all efforts made were futile.she ran out and cHhecked her hand bag,behold the key was inside.she rushed towards emeka and said "kill me,this life isn't worth living".

Emeka was so depressed,that he didn't eat for two days.I know you are probably wondering why i haven't talked about school.Incase you aren't wre the ruling government decided to shut down all instistutions of learning including private

I've been going to mums store to help her out.Your friend,chinelu,placed a date for his marriage.It sounds absurd right? In the midst of war theres still love.No one hd the guts to tell him to postpone the wedding.ohh lest i forget, dad's been appointed as the head of logistics and strategy department for the military . Bye and stay strong

Yours sincerely,
Tammy.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Itzjoy(f): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
dat's too short......u can do better.Oya all ghost readers make una come comment
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Itzjoy:
dat's too short......u can do better.Oya all ghost readers make una come comment

Tnx but am still writing the story and am using a java fone to update.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Itzjoy(f): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
akpobi:

Tnx but am still writing the story and am using a java fone to update.
Oh ok
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
After reading the letter i folded it and placed it in my pocket,i rose up from the wooden bench and left.The way i came out seemed like i knew were i was going.Tears were already dropping from my eyes,i used my shirt to clean my face and walked slowly.The place was deserted and quiet..

I walked for well over n hour until i saw a vehicle.The vehicle was parked at the side of the road,the vehicles boot was opened.I was weak and really tired,i moved towards the vehicle.On getting to were the car was parked,i rested my back on the door and i was trying to catch my breadth.

I closed my eyes for a while,later i woke up,obviously because i heard a baby crying,i couldn't lift myself from the car to know were the cry was coming from.But it sounded like the child was nearby the cry seemed to be fading away.so i moved towards the boot and i saw little wrapped with a blanket .I bent over to bring the child out.

I carried the baby in my hands,the baby immediately started crying.A voice muttered "drop the baby" .I felt drowsy snd i couln't turn to see who was speaking,and the person pointed a gun on my neck.

To be continued
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
akpobi:
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
I turned around ,only to see a lady wearing a blouse,a long skirt and a headtie. "Move away from the boot or i'll shoot you",she said.I moved,"please dont shoot,i was only trying to help",i replied."How did you get here",she said.I pointed towards the deserted road

She turned to know the direction my fingers were pointing at,but she was still pointing the gun towards me.I was wearing the soldiers camouflage uniform.she was staring at my shirt,probably checking for a badge."Are you a soldier?",she asked."Yes,please i need water to drink,i'm dehydrated". She looked at my pocket for a while then she said "raise your hands up".She walked towards the boot amd touched the childs neck and also held the wrist,trying to check for a pulse.Then she sighed

She brought out a plastic water bottle and threw it at me,i quickly grabbed it like my life depended on it."Thank you,why did you leave your child in the boot and what were you doing in the bush",i said while she brought out the baby."Nature called",she replied."That doesn't mean you should leave your baby in a boot",i said."Look am fed up,now if you'll excuse me,i have a journey to embark on",she said"."Then i'll join you",i said.

To be continued
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
More updates coming oya ghost readers show yourself b4 i bring you out
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by cherrybrown(f): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2015
akpobi:
rocksteady1 u still dey here? rapmike,kingsley1000,classcaptain slimzjoe cherrybrown, and others mo na reach ma story

pls drop your candid opinion on the story

sorry for the mispelt words tho
Am sorry for coming late because I don't even no I was invite on this story but all the same am here now,Akpobi you are doing a very good job here keep it up
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:36am On Oct 28, 2015
I dey Gbadun u my oga.Ride on
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by rapmike(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Have not been that well in the past few days, so have not continued for a while. Will rejoin you soon.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
ClassCaptain:
I dey Gbadun u my oga.Ride on
welcome
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
rapmike:
Have not been that well in the past few days, so have not continued for a while. Will rejoin you soon.

so so sorryyyy rapmike i hope u get better soon so u can join us
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
u've been Noticed
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Slimzjoe(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2015

Akpobi am with ya...Pls Wow me
wink
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Akpobi am with ya...Pls Wow me
wink
Noticed+thanks
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2015
Akposb:
Reading but a bit of proper paragraphing and spacing will make your work good.

Tnx+ its been modified
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Itzjoy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Where @ thou sad
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2015
am here ooo i'm trying to write loads of chapters so dat i can drop many updates but i will drop some this evning
@itzjoy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / Love Chemistry 101 / Raw Handmade Palm Kernel Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.