Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) (6642 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Two Realms... {Romance-thriller} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by rapmike(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Am still reading on.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
She entered the car and drove offto her cabin

* Next day *
She woke up as early as six a.m,i was woken by the noise of dishes in the kitchen.I got up and i still felt sleepy,i struggled to get up finally i stood to my feet.The aroma of what she was cooking was just wonderful,i hadn't eaten a good meal for a while.

I walked to the kitchen,"Morning,ermm,ermm".She turned around "the names's yetunde"
"ohhh morning yetunde",i said .For a moment i felt i was married."Please can you hand me the radio set",she said.I stretched my hand towards the radio that was on the shelf,i handed it over to her then she turned it on,and what we heard what shocking.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
A reporter who introduced himself was giving a brief report on the currnt situation in anambra.All of a sudden we heard gun shots at the background.The man started screaming "they have come ohh".His voice was slowly fading away.

Yetunde collected the food flask were she kept the meal and dashed to her room and collected her child,she was heading towards the door when i grabbed her hand,"is this how you'll keep running,woman up and face your fears".
What do you think i'm doing,or doen't it seem like i'm trying to face my fear,please leave me if you want to die you can stay here,she rushed out.Immediately she rushed oy i heard gunshots."I knew what had happened "
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
I rushed to stay under the bed,my teeth was shaking,i was praying hard but with a low tone of voice,i was sweating profusely.I heard some voices outside "drag her here and throw the baby into the bush".i really wanted to cry but my tear drops seemed to be on vacation.

"Then check if theres anyone inside the house",my clothes immediately became soaked with sweat.Then i heard someone hitting the ground with his shoe two times while at the palour and dashed out.
"Sir i've checked everywhere including all rooms and kitchen and theres nobody there "."sir can i have a spoon of the meal?",he asked.

"Take",the other man who seemed to be his superior,replied.The next thing i heard was a slap."arrgh ashaaaamaaa",the other man screamed. "You want to eat what your superiors are eating?,you must be mad!! ,now get me water from the vehicle.

His superior was so noisy while he was eating."sir should i bring cold one or hot one?"

"Just bring what you see there" the superior required.
i nearly screamed when i heard gunshots again,my guess was that his superior had been shot.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
sorry 4 d grammatical errors oohh i will modify them later
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
rapmike:
Am still reading on.
tnx
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by cherrybrown(f): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nice one but more update
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
More updates coming
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by davspog2(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nice try for someone writing for the first time, but you can do better!
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
davspog2:
Nice try for someone writing for the first time,

thanks
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2015
sorry for the delays but am back
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Sageez(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
akpobi:
afz9095 rapmike, heemah, classcaptain sageez cherrybrown, mattkent,donkross1 and others mo na reach ma story

abeg help me call others

pls drop your candid opinion on the story

sorry for the mispelt words tho
na who call my name? I don show, donkross1 r u here? Pass me ur zobo n kwili-kwili
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by donkross1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sageez:
na who call my name? I don show, donkross1 r u here? Pass me ur zobo n kwili-kwili
olboi na only zobo dey ground. Take am make I sharpaly read dz tori. grin
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by donkross1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
akpobi:
afz9095 rapmike,heemah,classcaptain sageez cherrybrown,mattkent,donkross1 and others mo na reach ma story

abeg help me call others

pls drop your candid opinion on the story

sorry for the mispelt words tho
I don show... chill make I read sharpaly.

***MODIFIED***
Boss your storyline make sense oo buh I think you need to settle down to write very long updates, describe everything you need to describe in details, make us feel like we are part of the story and also proof read like 3 to 4 times to avoid grammatical blunders and typographic error....

Donkross dey your back.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
keep writing bro u got followers. btw I noticed some minor mistakes.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by donkross1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mattkent:
keep writing bro u got followers. btw I noticed some minor mistakes.
See my boss sef don show. Nna kan siddon for my side make we wait for the rest of d clique to show up.

DandyPearl... Heemah.... make una dey come.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by STANCO31(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
WaitingWaitingWaiting
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by DandyPearl(f): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
donkross1:
See my boss sef don show. Nna kan siddon for my side make we wait for the rest of d clique to show up.

grin dandypearl reporting sir! Oya make I check am out before I rest!
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by heemah(f): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2015
donkross1:

I'm here dear.....
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
I crawled out and decided to go outside.I raised my two hands up,the moment i came out.
I saw a young man who seemed to be my age mate,cleaning a gun with a hankercheif,and murmuring something to himself.

I walked towards him,he was facing the vehicle,i tapped his back and he immdiately turned around with the gun pointing towards me."Please,don't shoot".

He dropped his gun probably because he saw my badge that was on my pocket.The young man brought out a water bottle and walked towards were the food flask was.He grabbed it and started eating it like the world was going to end if he didn't eat .
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
still typing....
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
He unbuttoned his shirt and continued eating,the meal made him sweat.Then he looked at me,"yes,what do you want" .His voice had increased,it seemed the meal brought back life to his body.I gazed and stammmeded "I,i,i need to know where the young lady is" .

"She's been shot,you of all persons should had known,or was the gunshot not loud enough".He burped and jerked forward.He stood up and raised his hands up."Arrgh,that woman is a marriage material,what a meal"

Then he faced his superiors dead body on the ground."This he goat killed her for nothing",he hissed and looked at me.

"what about the baby",i said.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
akpobi:
still typing....
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by DandyPearl(f): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is a good story minus the typos nd paragraphing. But instead of giving short updates, why not calm down nd give us longer updates As much as we are in a hurry, we wouldn't mind a little wait to better enjoy it. Just my opinion tho...
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Sageez(m): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
op nyc update buh tis too short.
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
"ohh,check the bush",he said .
I was so scared to turn around,i thought he was going to shoot me so i did the sign of the cross and turned around."Don't be afraid,i won't shoot you,aren't you tammy's brother? ".

I quickly turned back."Yes",i stared at him,i said."Your sister was my course mate not until they recruited me few weeks back ".Please hold on let me check for the baby".I walked towards the bush and checked for the baby frantically,more like the child was mine.I found the child,i touched the babies neck,but there was no pulse.

*To be continued*
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
DandyPearl:
This is a good story minus the typos nd paragraphing. But instead of giving short updates, why not calm down nd give us longer updates As much as we are in a hurry, we wouldn't mind a little wait to better enjoy it. Just my opinion tho...

Thank you ,i will be giving longer updates every saturday or sunday
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'm back
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2016
donkross1:
I don show... chill make I read sharpaly.
***MODIFIED***
Boss your storyline make sense oo buh I think you need to settle down to write very long updates, describe everything you need to describe in details, make us feel like we are part of the story and also proof read like 3 to 4 times to avoid grammatical blunders and typographic error....
Donkross dey your back.

Thank you Mister kross, i guess that's what I need right now "Settling down"
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
akpobi:
So we have to be more careful in our dealings.no sooner after he had finished Someone started shouting for help,Everyone turned around trying to know were the voice was coming from.

All of a sudden we started hearing people screaming.Then we noticed a cloud of thick smoke from a distance.
We immediately started runing,not to our guns but to our vehicles. There were only two vehicles available. One for the captain(Team leader),and the spare vehicle.The car for the captain became filled up with soldiers except the captain. The vehicle had abot eight persons in it and it was designed to accomodate only four. The vehicle was about leaving when the captain stopped it he told them to come down,but they ignored.

The captain brought out his gun and shot the soldier seating at the drivers seat and he shot two other persons seating on the passegers front seat.

Infact he completely extinguished all human souls at the front seat ,other soldiers watched with astonishment but also with a sense of fear.
The captain immediately walked to the drivers seat and dragged the already dead body and dumped it carelessly on the ground. The other persons at the passengers back seat immediately ran out like antelopes trying to run from a tiger.

The captain entered the drivers seat and pushed the two dead bodies that were close to him outside the vehicle,he shut the door and drove off

*To be continued*
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by introvertme: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
were you dey na
Re: Bloody theresa (fictional Thriller) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
embarassed grin

I just went through the post and I must say that
I'm ashamed of myself, I've joined the gang of nairalanders DAT don't complete stories,and even when they drop updates,they're usually short.
Well that's what happens when a 16 year old is struggling to create time for this and school

This story senior person pikin..

Any advice concerning this matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naughty Popo In School (part 1) / Love Chemistry 101 / Raw Handmade Palm Kernel Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.