Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Will Give U 10,000 Dollars If U Can Help Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Will Give U 10,000 Dollars If U Can Help Me (708 Views)

Boyfrnd That Cannot Give U 50k To Go Make Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is Dat One Boyfrnd / Oil & Gas Business Made Easy (Make $10 - $20,000 dollars per month ) / I Will Give U My Haert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give U 10,000 Dollars If U Can Help Me by tolala(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2009
i just did a collabo with fela,elvis presley,luther vandross it was produced by uncle steve rhodes.they wanted me to stay behind to get the song but i told them i gat a job in lagos and my boss must not know i was there.i need somebody to pls help me get the song as uncle steve rhodes has been calling me to come get it.its the greatest hit of all time i will pay u 10000dols

whats wrong with me!? i wasnt supposed to type what am typing but some how i cant stop.now am about to press reply(click once,then wait) damn i just did.

pls dont abuse me i just tried to display one minute madness.dammn that was foolish of me

imagine o i thot i have pressed it and am still trying ok i dont think av typed this far for u not to feel my madness.
please am back to my senses
Re: I Will Give U 10,000 Dollars If U Can Help Me by tosinaded(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2009
lmfao

(1) (Reply)

Driven To Despair / No Nigerian Man Can Handle This Liberian Woman / You See, That's The Way To Wave A Towel!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.