Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Where can I invest this money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where can I invest this money (938 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Where Should I Invest This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can I invest this money by dave2meek(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2015
I need an idea on where I can invest or the type of business to setup with 200k.
Your genuine advice please.
Re: Where can I invest this money by drpips1(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2015
dave2meek:
I need an idea on what business to setup with 200k. Considering the nature of my job that we run shift.
Will apprecitate your genuine advice thanks.

if you are really good in maths, Forex is a way to grow your funds over time, this is a way to do it, look for a reputable broker, open a practice account of exact amount you intend to invest, then go for a comprehensive training from an experience and active trader, this will be a lifetime treasure in your bags of ideas but if you cant invest your time to actually see for yourself, or you just heard of forex and decide to enter into it without real training,you might as well stay clear,cos this business gives you what you deserve
Re: Where can I invest this money by dave2meek(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2015
drpips1:

if you are really good in maths, Forex is a way to grow your funds over time, this is a way to do it, look for a reputable broker, open a practice account of exact amount you intend to invest, then go for a comprehensive training from an experience and active trader, this will be a lifetime treasure in your bags of ideas but if you cant invest your time to actually see for yourself, you might as well stay clear,cos this business gives you what you deserve

i'm not that good in maths.... Can you tell me more about Forex trading?
Re: Where can I invest this money by drpips1(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2015
dave2meek:

i'm not that good in maths.... Can you tell me more about Forex trading?

Forex (Foreign Exchange market) – the world's largest financial market, where different currencies are exchanged against each other. Daily transaction volumes of the Forex market are, according to our estimates, as high as 3-4 trillion USD. Compare this to about 25 billion a day volume of the New York Stock Exchange.
The forex market is very liquid; over $5.3 trillion dollars are traded every day between various traders and financial institutions.
Forex trading is available to retail traders since the 1990s. The number of online brokers has risen sharply in recent years and the choice of a broker has therefore become increasingly complicated. However, strong competition between brokers and dealers has significantly improved trading conditions as well as the services that are available to traders.

Currently, it is possible to invest, with just one click, in all of the financial markets with a single trading platform. Spot forex and contracts for differences (CFDs) allow one to invest in currencies, commodities, oil, precious metals, stocks and stock indexes. Thanks to the leverage which forex margin accounts afford, the initial capital required to open an account is not very high unlike in the past when only central banks participate.

i can put you thru just incase you will like to know more
Re: Where can I invest this money by dave2meek(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2015
drpips1:

Forex (Foreign Exchange market) – the world's largest financial market, where different currencies are exchanged against each other. Daily transaction volumes of the Forex market are, according to our estimates, as high as 3-4 trillion USD. Compare this to about 25 billion a day volume of the New York Stock Exchange.
The forex market is very liquid; over $5.3 trillion dollars are traded every day between various traders and financial institutions.
Forex trading is available to retail traders since the 1990s. The number of online brokers has risen sharply in recent years and the choice of a broker has therefore become increasingly complicated. However, strong competition between brokers and dealers has significantly improved trading conditions as well as the services that are available to traders.

Currently, it is possible to invest, with just one click, in all of the financial markets with a single trading platform. Spot forex and contracts for differences (CFDs) allow one to invest in currencies, commodities, oil, precious metals, stocks and stock indexes. Thanks to the leverage which forex margin accounts afford, the initial capital required to open an account is not very high unlike in the past when only central banks participate.

i can put you thru just incase you will like to know more
will do more research on it
Re: Where can I invest this money by Dollarchap(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2015
[size=16pt]The website below will educate you more on the business you can start, especially if you read through 'starting business' and 'business ideas & Opportunities' categories. It is actually good for entrepreneurs.[/size]

Re: Where can I invest this money by jayjayjay0214: 7:28am On May 18, 2015
if you want real money making businesses that are hot then call me on 09051948827 , 08109977194 but ill charge you 10k for the info because this type of info is not free.

(1) (Reply)

Smoked Catfish Buyers In Usa And Canada Needed / Bank Biometric Verification Number - BVN / Startups/sole Owners What Are Your Business Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.