Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Contact Of Good Homes And Offices Cleaners In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Contact Of Good Homes And Offices Cleaners In Lagos (473 Views)

LASSA FEVER And The Role Of Fumigation And Clean Homes And Offices / Good Cleaners In Lagos / Periodic Specialty Cleaning For Homes And Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Of Good Homes And Offices Cleaners In Lagos by mrsty: 7:02pm On May 19, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,Nowadays Cleaning Services Companies are becoming more rampant this days in lagos.some are just venturing into it without knowing What it entails to be a professional in cleaning. no one knows the one that will deliver the best service a client expected of them..Here is my experience about a cleaner i got sometimes back for a janitorial services in my house.most times am not always around,not until when i was on my leave i got to reliase i needed a new cleaner to manage my house effectively for me.so,i went on google and search for good cleaners in lagos.i saw someone recommended three(3)Cleaning services Companies,then i called the contact of one of the company and they sent me a cleaner to do an inspection and took some photograph,and he gave me some samples of their job to see how effective they are. The price they charged is relatively cheap..here are some tested and certified cleaners/cleaning services companies i found credible and worth recommendation.Other Nairalander that appreciate a good services been rendered by any cleaner/cleaning services company you found credible.Kindly Addup to this thread and your experience about them.

As Snow Cleaning&Pest Control Services.
FUMIGATION, GENERAL CLEANING, INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SERVICES, JANITORIAL SERVICES, HOTEL CLEANING, AFTER PARTY CLEANING, HOUSE CLEANING,OFFICE CLEANING, VACUUM CLEANING..

BENZITO CLEANING SERVICES
FUMIGATION SERVICE ,JANITORIAL SERVICES, INDUSTRIAL CLEANING, HOMES&OFFICES CLEANING,VACCUM CLEANING.

AURACARE CLEANING SERVICES
There services include:
FUMIGATION, GENERAL CLEANING, INDUSTRIAL CLEANING, PROFESSIONAL CLEANING, HOTEL CLEANING, VACUUM CLEANING, HOME CLEANING, OFFICE CLEANING.

Re: Contact Of Good Homes And Offices Cleaners In Lagos by tiretoo22(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2015
Certified and Authenticated....Auracare cleaning services.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Advice For Your Heart / HEALTH: Nonchalance Costs A Life In Utch(calabar Hospital) Eye Witness Reveals / S Korea Shuts Nearly 2,000 Schools As MERS Cases Soar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.