Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Adsense Click Exchange Group - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Click Exchange Group (3656 Views)

7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr / Adsense Click Exchange ;D / Adsense Click Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Click Exchange Group by scoory: 4:00am On May 20, 2015
LINK: Nigerians Adsense Click Exchange

This is a new Facebook group for Nigerian webmasters/internet entreprenuers. It is a new group so help invite you fellow webmasters. The more the better.

How it works

- A member creates a post requesting for a clicker pair.

- Interested clicker sends a Personal Message to the the member accepting his/her offer.

- They both exchange their websites and agree on what they want from each other. For example: 50 Page Views and 5 ad clicks every Monday and Thursday between 1:00pm and 2:00 pm. With this example , if you have a 100 clicker pair for different times of the week, you get 1000 Ad Clicks and
5000 page views to prevent google from detecting click fraud.

- You can use the Google AdSense dashboard to monitor your clicker pairs and ditch those that are not reliable.
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by webincomeplus(m): 6:08am On May 20, 2015
One thing you fail to realise is: Google is always smarter!

What you're planning is a surefire recipe for Adsense account ban. Don't say you weren't warned!

In addition, your scheme will only waste advertisers funds and impact negatively on the integrity of Google Adwords. And if Google finds out about this kind of silly arrangement, they might ban Nigerians from the program altogether.

3 Likes

Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by bedfordng(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2015
don't bother doing it because you may get ban. Its better using facebook to run $1 ads than exchange group

1 Like

Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by kombo(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2015
You people are wicked o.... See as una kill person dream

webincomeplus:
One thing you fail to realise is: Google is always smarter!
What you're planning is a surefire recipe for Adsense account ban. Don't say you weren't warned!
In addition, your scheme will only waste advertisers funds and impact negatively on the integrity of Google Adwords. And if Google finds out about this kind of silly arrangement, they might ban Nigerians from the program altogether.

bedfordng:
don't bother doing it because you may get ban. Its better using facebook to run $1 ads than exchange group

1 Like

Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by scoory: 1:54pm On May 20, 2015
@webincomeplus

Google is bluffing. They can never get you if you do it in moderation. I have been asking friends for clicks for a long time now and I've never got banned. Also, I don't care about advertisers' fund or Adword integrity. All I care about is making money. Capiche?

2 Likes

Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by scoory: 2:00pm On May 20, 2015
@bedfordng

Facebook Ad will give you small traffic but will it make your visitors click on your ads? I guess not.
The only way to make quick money with Adsense is to play dirty.
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by webincomeplus(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2015
scoory:
@webincomeplus

Google is bluffing. They can never get you if you do it in moderation. I have been asking friends for clicks for a long time now and I've never got banned. Also, I don't care about advertisers' fund or Adword integrity. All I care about is making money. Capiche?

Just the typical desperado mentality of unethical bloggers. Best of luck. Let us see how far this will take you.

2 Likes

Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by vizboy(m): 2:31pm On May 20, 2015
Op why are you trying to get yourself banned from adsense.
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by 100ksalescom(m): 2:49pm On May 20, 2015
Spreads Mat and Sips Tea.
SMH For Nigerians with Fraudulent Thoughts. sad

1 Like

Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by scoory: 3:54pm On May 20, 2015
webincomeplus:

Just the typical desperado mentality of unethical bloggers. Best of luck. Let us see how far this will take you.

Whatever, I have made few dollars today with my Indian friends and will make more tomorrow. I am just trying to inform my fellow country men. It's not by force.
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by bedfordng(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2015
scoory:
@bedfordng

Facebook Ad will give you small traffic but will it make your visitors click on your ads? I guess not.
The only way to make quick money with Adsense is to play dirty.
ok
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by henryobinna(m): 5:37am On May 21, 2015
webincomeplus:

desperado doesn't mean a desperate person.

anyway I get your point, I pray the dude gets banned the moment he starts that shi..t. that's why they all see nigerians as fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by webincomeplus(m): 6:19am On May 21, 2015
henryobinna:

desperado doesn't mean a desperate person.

anyway I get your point, I pray the dude gets banned the moment he starts that shi..t. that's why they all see nigerians as fraudsters.
Grammar police, "a desperate person" is one of the meanings of the word, "desperado". Google it to confirm. And always double-check facts before trying to correct others.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by henryobinna(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2015
webincomeplus:

Grammar police, "a desperate person" is one of the meanings of the word, "desperado". Google it to confirm. And always double-check facts before trying to correct others.
ok, on my dictionary its an out law.

anyway, let's forget that
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by Nobody: 7:35am On May 21, 2015
scoory:

Whatever, I have made few dollars today with my Indian friends and will make more tomorrow. I am just trying to inform my fellow country men. It's not by force.
haven't you seen the stringent laws put in place to prevent Indian bloggers from getting into adsense. You want that to apply to nigerian, eh? You cannot cheat Google, they are watching you.
How much do you think you make using this brigade approach? Why not get your Seo right and write quality content. You can make a thousand dollars for a start.
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by webincomeplus(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
radiokilla:
haven't you seen the stringent laws put in place to prevent Indian bloggers from getting into adsense. You want that to apply to nigerian, eh? You cannot cheat Google, they are watching you.
How much do you think you make using this brigade approach? Why not get your Seo right and write quality content. You can make a thousand dollars for a start.
Don't mind the OP. He doesn't know there's more to Google than meets the eye. He doesn't know Google monitors IP addresses and other parameters they use to detect fraud. And he's happy he isn't caught yet. He doesn't know Google Adsense bans when it hurts most (when your balance has added up to big figures).
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by 360crest(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2015
Hmmm.... Zo diz dudeds are hustling for d pays even wit a blog !! Strange
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by amy23410: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by antiadsense: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2016
scoory:
LINK: Nigerians Adsense Click Exchange

This is a new Facebook group for Nigerian webmasters/internet entreprenuers. It is a new group so help invite you fellow webmasters. The more the better.

How it works

- A member creates a post requesting for a clicker pair.

- Interested clicker sends a Personal Message to the the member accepting his/her offer.

- They both exchange their websites and agree on what they want from each other. For example: 50 Page Views and 5 ad clicks every Monday and Thursday between 1:00pm and 2:00 pm. With this example , if you have a 100 clicker pair for different times of the week, you get 1000 Ad Clicks and
5000 page views to prevent google from detecting click fraud.

- You can use the Google AdSense dashboard to monitor your clicker pairs and ditch those that are not reliable.
all those who have been added to the group, your blogs has been added to my blacklist which i will send to adsense team. This is an antiadsense war agains fraudulent blogger that are destroying the image of the country. One by one i will fish every nigerian website that is engaging in click fraud and tricking visitors to click on their ads.
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by gideonematics: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2017
I discovered one secret on how to double adsense earnings. I currently use this to make $100 per day. You don't have to worry about Facebook ads or joining any fraudulent click exchange. I did an article on this method http://www.gideonike.com
Re: Adsense Click Exchange Group by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2017
This is what happens when someone start blogging because he heard it will make him a millionaire overnight. Op, you'll definitely get tired and frustrated. Nothing sweet pass getting natural clicks and patting yourself for a job well done. Nothing good comes easy. The time you waste looking for Adsense clickers, use it and create helpful post. Pay attention to SEO too and you'll make it. It won't happen overnight, but it will surely take effect.

Please, don't make Google to ban Nigerians from Adsense oooh.. I take God beg you. We're still pleading with PayPal to forgive Nigeria and you want to put us in another mess.. I can imagine what will happen if Google Adsense is banned in Nigeria. 80% of bloggers will quit lol cheesy

This our gossip bloggers will stop disturbing us.. Maybe it will be a good thing sha..

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Bloggers Should Understand About Ad Networks / Steps To Add A Widget Below First Post In Blogger / Fund Receiver Is Back And Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.