Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Between Lautech And Uniben Who Engage In It The Most? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Between Lautech And Uniben Who Engage In It The Most? (1268 Views)

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 / Men Engage In Anal Sex In A Jeep In Lagos / Uinlag Olosho And Uniben Olosho Are Shearing N**d Photos On Facebook To Showthe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Lautech And Uniben Who Engage In It The Most? by niceguy7(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2015
Their is an argument currently going on here, about the university GUYS that does yahoo stuff the most? Lautech or uniben?
Click like for LAUTECH
Click share for UNIBEN

Some said lautech
Some said uniben

1 Like

Re: Between Lautech And Uniben Who Engage In It The Most? by becka95(f): 6:39am On May 22, 2015
:DLautech does it better[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Between Lautech And Uniben Who Engage In It The Most? by Tunami(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2015
guy u no get wrk to do cos na idleness dy bring dis kind of questn@op
Re: Between Lautech And Uniben Who Engage In It The Most? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2015
Lautech...proud to be a ladokite tho
Re: Between Lautech And Uniben Who Engage In It The Most? by niceguy7(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2015
Tunami:
guy u no get wrk to do cos na idleness dy bring dis kind of questn@op
All work and no play......finish am by urself smiley.... smiley
Re: Between Lautech And Uniben Who Engage In It The Most? by scentmarlc(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
Brozz as an alumus of lautech, i can tell you yahoo guyz full dia. But same with intellectuals. Talents of various kinds abound too. We'v produced footballers, technocrats, great scientists, International IT experts and so on.

Yahoo guz only form a minority. Although, goin by the number of cars and flashes of affluence on campus, i think uniben is still a learner.
Re: Between Lautech And Uniben Who Engage In It The Most? by niceguy7(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2015
scentmarlc:
Brozz as an alumus of lautech, i can tell you yahoo guyz full dia. But same with intellectuals. Talents of various kinds abound too. We'v produced footballers, technocrats, great scientists, International IT experts and so on.

Yahoo guz only form a minority. Although, goin by the number of cars and flashes of affluence on campus, i think uniben is still a learner.
K oo..ur opinion tho.
Re: Between Lautech And Uniben Who Engage In It The Most? by scentmarlc(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2015
niceguy7:

K oo..ur opinion tho.
yea, just mine. Baba put me for yah inner church mind oooo. Check my signature
Re: Between Lautech And Uniben Who Engage In It The Most? by seankay(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Na dem work 4 Lautech b dat

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Was Duped Of One Hundred Thousand Naira / Video + Photos: Newborn Baby Found In Hotel Toilet / Graphic Photos: UNIPORT Student Shot Dead As Colleagues Protest Hike In Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.