Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,415 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ (12550 Views)

Brand New and Used Gionee Smartphones. Check last post for updates / New Age Power Bank (6000mah). One Of The Best Power Bank In The Market / Neatly Used 64gig Iphone 6 For Sale(check last post for latest arrival) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
smiley
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by 4X4: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2015
faithclin:
kiss kiss
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kampe Power Bank Dual Sim GSM Phone - Orange

Imose Kampe is a Power Bank GSM feature phone with a super large 10,000 mah battery that allows you talk as long as you want without any worries of low battery power. The large battery ensures a standby time of 30 days and talk time of several days!

The 10,000 mah battery on the Kampe has a power bank charging port that can charge other phones.

The Imose Kampe comes with a super large torchlight that helps you illuminate every dark corner with high intensity light.

Imose Kampe phone is GPRS ready so you can browse your favourite internet pages with ease. The Kampe is also pre-loaded with social media apps such as Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and more so you can easily stay in touch with loved ones.

An inbuilt digital calendar and clock helps you stay on top of any appointments while FM Radio allows you listen to your favorite radio channels anytime of the day. It has a Bluetooth function for easy file transfer. Get the iMose Kampe Phone and Power Bank online on Jumia at the best price in Nigeria.

Specifications

Display- 1.8 Inches QVGA Colour Screen
320 x 240 Resolution

Connectivity - FM Radio
Bluetooth v4.0
MicroUSB v2.0

Camera 1.3 MP (Back)

Battery 10,000 Mah Battery

Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2015
Good evening.
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Good morning.
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hello
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Short description

Giant Size, Giant Capacity
Endless Charging Joy
2.1A Fast Charging
High Energy Density
Fireproof Material
World Class Battery Cell
Hight Quality Protection IC
AI Smart Control Technology
Smart Output Capacity Monitor
Lighting Function

Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by 4X4: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
faithclin:
Short description

Giant Size, Giant Capacity
Endless Charging Joy
2.1A Fast Charging
High Energy Density
Fireproof Material
World Class Battery Cell
Hight Quality Protection IC
AI Smart Control Technology
Smart Output Capacity Monitor
Lighting Function

KOOL STUFFS ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2015
4X4:

KOOL STUFFS ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lool
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Don't forget to call me for your complaints, enquiries and anything.. We'll find a solution to whatever they are hopefully... 09099070645

MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by bobo65(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Very awesome power bank

Beautiful and stylish
Also Real capacity

With 2 A output unit, charges ur phone very fast

From a current user

Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2016
bobo65:
Very awesome power bank

Beautiful and stylish
Also Real capacity

With 2 A output unit, charges ur phone very fast

From a current user

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! THANK GOD WE MADE IT.
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Take Advantage of my 80% off shipping to anywhere. hurry while it lasts.
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by bobo65(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2016
faithclin:
Take Advantage of my 80% off shipping to anywhere. hurry while it lasts.

Happy new Yr my baby

Rmb to hook me up with any mobile promo o
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2016
bobo65:

Happy new Yr my baby

Rmb to hook me up with any mobile promo o

Lool.. Of course Daddy. And happy new year to you too.
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Good morning smiley
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by squino(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2016
To Akwa Ibom is how much?
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
squino:
To Akwa Ibom is how much?

I'll need the address to know. So whatsapp 09099070645
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wanna get anything from Jumia and Konga? I can help you get it for free!! I help you place, track and tell you when the order is available for pick up. You don't have to pay me Nada.

Pay on delivery is available in most states. Awesome!

Also I'll be updating us of new deals at least every other day. Mostly from Jumia tho.

Follow this thread and don't miss out o.

What you stand to gain?
- I can help you Order and track your items, you don't have to waste your data anymore.
- I can help resolve the issues you might have. You don't have to waste your credit. lol.
- I can give you discounts and coupons when available. You get to save your money. grin
- You get to have a sense of Self worth by helping me get a Commission, without you spending anything Extra and having me pray for your finances so you can order more through me. cheesy

I CAN NOW PERSONALLY GIVE YOU DISCOUNTS ON ANYTHING YOU BUY!!!

DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE

--- Call or whatsapp 09099070645

Or email FaithUgwudike@yahoo.com.
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by 4X4: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
faithclin:
Wanna get anything from Jumia and Konga? I can help you get it for free!! I help you place, track and tell you when the order is available for pick up. You don't have to pay me Nada.

Pay on delivery is available in most states. Awesome!

Also I'll be updating us of new deals at least every other day. Mostly from Jumia tho.

Follow this thread and don't miss out o.

What you stand to gain?
- I can help you Order and track your items, you don't have to waste your data anymore.
- I can help resolve the issues you might have. You don't have to waste your credit. lol.
- I can give you discounts and coupons when available. You get to save your money. grin
- You get to have a sense of Self worth by helping me get a Commission, without you spending anything Extra and having me pray for your finances so you can order more through me. cheesy

I CAN NOW PERSONALLY GIVE YOU DISCOUNTS ON ANYTHING YOU BUY!!!

DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE

--- Call or whatsapp 09099070645

Or email FaithUgwudike@yahoo.com.

Girl I like ur hustle . R u on facebook or twitter What's ur id I think u should market there too ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥❤
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2016
4X4:

Girl I like ur hustle . R u on facebook or twitter What's ur id I think u should market there too ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥❤

I do. Thanks for the advice. Lol
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2016
TGIF
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2016
Happy new month.
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2016
Still selling.
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tuoda mobile ITD10005 smart phone boaster power bank is an American designed Power bank that comes with a free reading right,three charging port and touch light.This power bank is created to give boast to all mobile devices with a five times charging capacity if fully charged.The reading light can be used on the power bank for 13 hours.

Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Whatsapp or call 09099070645 to place your single or Bulk orders!
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by bobo65(m): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2016
faithclin:
Whatsapp or call 09099070645 to place your single or Bulk orders!

The power bank is doing good for now o

Wanna c how many times it will charge my phone
Re: ⚡Best Power Banks!-Please check last page for latest.⚡ by faithclin(f): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2016
bobo65:

The power bank is doing good for now o

Wanna c how many times it will charge my phone

Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Cheapest Quad Core Phone W450,Android 4.2,8MP Camera,1GB RAM, now In Nigeria / Nokia 5800 Xpress Music / For Sale: Visafone Modem Bundle Plans & Renewal Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.