Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) (11385 Views)

Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. / Allah Vs Atheism: ‘leaving Islam Was The Hardest Thing I’ve Done’ Amal Farah / My Article "Why I Left Islam" Was Deleted Because It Is Unsafe To Say The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by parisbookaddict(f): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
channelz:
Nope... I like the approach; you haven't insulted her thus far

olaadegbu is not like the insolent muslims. he doesnt insult from his posts i have seen but a lot of people have pointed out to him at how blindly he posts false information.. some which are just plain ridiculous fabrications..

he even has the audacity to assert that if u are led by the holy spirit u can determine false information and yet he posts several false information a typical one was the hajj pics that were falsely captioned and made to appear as if the saudis cleared corpses with bulldozers..

it is irresponsible..
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by channelz: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
parisbookaddict:

olaadegbu is not like the insolent muslims. he doesnt insult from his posts i have seen but a lot of people have pointed out to him at how blindly he posts false information.. some which are just plain ridiculous fabrications..

he even has the audacity to assert that if u are led by the holy spirit u can determine false information and yet he posts several false information a typical one was the hajj pics that were falsely captioned and made to appear as if the saudis cleared corpses with bulldozers..

it is irresponsible..
Yeah, the assertion he made using the Name- Holy Spirit, gave him away. He apparently didn't get the message, so I guess it's okay to let him have a field day.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
channelz:

Nope... I like the approach; you haven't insulted her thus far

I just happen to believe that if one is led of the Spirit and the Word he will not fall into error.

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
parisbookaddict:

u have decided to throw so much redherrings and repetition in the discussion..I am not going to keep repeating myself and argue when I have already made my point clear..

my friend speak the truth and stop deceiving people with conspiracies and fabricated information...it discredits u. I wont be discussing this with u any further.. pray and ask for Gods grace to help u stay truthful rather than post falsehood in ur criticisms.

The obvious thing for you to do is to provide the facts that discredit my posts which you are yet to do. There's no point saying I am deceiving people when you cannot show where and how they are deceptions.

The fact that the Roman Catholic Church says that they are fabrications and conspiracies does not hold any water. Their integrity cannot be trusted and I remember pointing you to the link that discredited their attempts to debunk this story but I haven't read from you on that since.

It is your choice on what you want to believe, the truth or propaganda but I want you to know that we will all be responsible for our choices.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by parisbookaddict(f): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2015
channelz:
Yeah, the assertion he made using the Name- Holy Spirit, gave him away. He apparently didn't get the message, so I guess it's okay to let him have a field day.

judging from his recent post above with the cartoon..he still doesnt get the message..

hope u good bro.. have an terrific tuesday
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

judging from his recent post above with the cartoon..he still doesnt get the message..

If you guys are not familiar with the Spirit's leading then hear it from the Word of God:

"Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me. If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself" (John 7:16-17).

What Jesus was saying here is that if anyone sincerely wants to do His will such a person will know whether a doctrine or saying is from God. That is the first prerequisite to ascertaining God's leading in some matter or the truth about some doctrinal questions. One should have the willingness to believe the truth and to follow God's will even before they are revealed not regarding whether it will go against one's pet ideas or preference. smiley
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by channelz: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I just happen to believe that if one is led of the Spirit and the Word he will not fall into error.
I just happen to believe you're a Witness?
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by channelz: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I'm good... I did thanks, sure you had a fulfilling day as well.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The history of the "Kaaba". What it used to be before it became the "Kaaba" it is today. Find out who was the hero in Mecca.

The story of Muhammad's Grandfather and father. How and when his father died and Muhammad was born.

1 Share

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by channelz: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The story of Muhammad's Grandfather and father. How and when his father died and Muhammad was born.
Once again, are you a Witness?
[img]http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mf59878ba114abc73ee5c6e3cec598222o0&pid=15.1[/img]

If you are, then you should know that the Jehovah's Witnesses are not allowed to read literature critical of their movement?
Exposure to well-documented research may cause the mass exodus out of the Watchtower organization?

Finally, if you are then...

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
channelz:

Once again, are you a Witness?

If you are, then you should know that the Jehovah's Witnesses are not allowed to read literature critical of their movement?
Exposure to well-documented research may cause the mass exodus out of the Watchtower organization?

Finally, if you are then...

Who is a JWs? undecided This just goes on to show that you and parisbookaddict are just trolls that should be ignored.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by parisbookaddict(f): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Who is a JWs? undecided This just goes on to show that you and parisbookaddict are just trolls that should be ignored.

So i am a troll because i admonished you for posting a barrage of false information on the catholics including one on islam usually based on comics and propaganda sites.
In case if u are unaware. .i have criticized some catholic dogma and modern day wolf in sheep clothening protestant pastors esp nigerian and US pastors and i am a verry vocal critic of islam...i try my best to be truthful in all cases..

if u cant take a correction then thats ur loss..i have taken corrections from 2 muslims here..

Now u attack my good friend channelz.. please he is a brilliant fellow who posts very accurate information. He has hia reasons for suspecting u are JW .

u really need to review why u posts ur topics.. has pride gotten to u?? Do u post any material u come across without researching its authenticity. .many other christians have tried calling u to order and yet u remain stubborn. ..

I have never asked u which denomination u belong to because i dont think thats appropriate but as channelz said u are most likely JW , or deeper life..from my experience ,they are the 2 groups thats most likely be closeminded and argue for the sake of winning arguments rather than seeking truth..

note: i have nothing against deeper life, just a character trait i have noticed.. if u are indeed Jw then u need christ. ..

1 Like

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

So i am a troll because i admonished you for posting a barrage of false information on the catholics including one on islam usually based on comics and propaganda sites.
In case if u are unaware. .i have criticized some catholic dogma and modern day wolf in sheep clothening protestant pastors esp nigerian and US pastors and i am a verry vocal critic of islam...i try my best to be truthful in all cases..

if u cant take a correction then thats ur loss..i have taken corrections from 2 muslims here..

Now u attack my good friend channelz.. please he is a brilliant fellow who posts very accurate information. .

u really need to review why u posts ur topics.. has pride gotten to u?? Do u post any material u come across without researching its authenticity. .many other christians have tried calling u to order and yet u remain stubborn. ..

I have never asked u which denomination u belong to because i dont think thats appropriate but as channelz said u are most likely JW , or deeper life..from my experience ,they are the 2 groups thats most likely be closeminded and argue for the sake of winning arguments rather than seeking truth..

The words of our Lord Jesus Christ come in handy in times like these:

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you"
(Matthew 7:6).
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by channelz: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Actually I'm flattered... you flatter me by putting me at par with the Bookaddict.

If you didn't get the "if" part of the message, then hopefully you got the part the Bookaddict has been trying to hint you; that of reading and spreading a well orchestrated, groundless literature. And... your attempt at evoking sympathies from readers with the Name 'Spirit of God' betrays your doubts.

I don't think your posts should be ignored, but it should be worth taking seriously...
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by channelz: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The words of our Lord Jesus Christ come in handy in times like these:

(Matthew 7:6).
Once again you invoke the Name of the Son of God and misrepresent His Word.

If the words of Alberto are holy to you then I don't mind being the dog and the swine.

Talk about cheap emotional spiritual blackmail.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by Blackfire(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2015
@OLAADEGU why do u always have issue with parisbookaddict.
And u my dear, i hate seen u guys bickering.....a divided house.
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by channelz: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Now u attack my good friend channelz.. please he is a brilliant fellow who posts very accurate information. He has hia reasons for suspecting u are JW .

note: i have nothing against deeper life, just a character trait i have noticed.. if u are indeed Jw then u need christ. ..
Well said...

I haven't had any reason to ask of the sect you belong; I see you wholly as a Christian.

In his case, though he calls the Son of God: "Lord... Lord", his posts are 'sectarian' plus he sees nothing good in the Catholics... hence my asking. His patterns are reminiscent of Russell's- founder of The Watchtower Society known as Jehovah Witness. If he's not a Witness, then he probably... was excommunicated.

However, on the flip side, if you really feel it is inappropriate to ask about one's denomination, then... I stand corrected.
Happy weekend Ifeann!
Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by parisbookaddict(f): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
channelz:

Happy weekend Ifeann!

Thanks buddy..

U had a good reason for asking.. u know , most times people ask such questions looking for where to categorise a fellow Christian brother..catholics do it and protestants do it..further seeking divisions.. however you had a good reason for asking him. .

Enjoy ur weekend..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Blackfire:

@OLAADEGU why do u always have issue with parisbookaddict.

And u my dear, i hate seen u guys bickering.....a divided house.

If the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do? undecided

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

And how the Jewish persecution ember was flamed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

And how the Jewish persecution ember was flamed.

Enter Muhammad. How the Roman Catholic Church influenced him. Was there any witness to his claim of flight to Jerusalem and heaven respectively?

1 Share

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Enter Muhammad. How the Roman Catholic Church influenced him. Was there any witness to his claim of flight to Jerusalem and heaven respectively?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
From another source that corroborates Alberto Rivera's story.

ALLAH AT THE KAABA ) Shaybah ibn Hāshim (Arabic: شيبة ابن هاشم عبد المطّلب; c. 497 – 578), better known as Abdul-Muṭṭalib, since he was raised by his uncle Muṭṭalib, was the grandfather of Islamic prophet Muḥammad. Al-Harith was Abdul-Muṭṭalib's only son at the time when he dug the Zamzam Well. When the Quraysh were trying to stop his digging, he vowed that if he were to have ten sons to protect him, he would sacrifice one of them to Allah at the Kaaba. ( OK SO THIS ALLAH IS AT THE KABBA ACCORDING TO ABDUL -MUTTALIB'S)

Later, after nine more sons had been born to him, he told them he must keep the vow. The divination arrows fell upon his favorite son Abdullah. The Quraysh protested Abdul-Muṭṭalib's intention to sacrifice his son and demanded that he sacrifice something else instead. Abdul-Muṭṭalib agreed to consult a sorceress with a familiar spirit. ( HE CONSULTED IN A WITCH WHICH IS FORBIDDING IN THE BIBLE , Leviticus 19:31Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.)
She told him to cast lots between Abdullah and ten camels. If Abdullah were chosen, he had to add ten more camels, and keep on doing the same until his Lord accepted the camels in Abdullah's place. When the number of camels reached 100, the lot fell on the camels. Abdul-Muṭṭalib confirmed this by repeating the test three times. Then the camels were sacrificed, and Abdullah was spared.

Ok now lets get to this ALLAH IN THE KAABA , Who the family of mohammad had worshipped and believe in sacrificing their own children to Him as we do see this same thing today with muslims who practice this for Allah, ok Before Muhammad appeared, the Kaaba was surrounded by 360 idols, and EVERY Arab house had its god. Arabs also believed in jinn (subtle beings), and some vague divinity with many offspring. Among the major deities of the pre-Islamic era were al-Lat (the Goddess), worshipped in the shape of a square stone, al-Uzzah (the Mighty), a goddess identified with the morning star and worshipped as a thigh-bone- shaped slab of granite between al-Taid and Mecca, Manat, the goddess of destiny, worshipped as a black stone on the road between Mecca and Medina, and the moon god, Hubal, ( WHICH IS ALLAH whom muslims worship today Allah meaning God but their God is Hubal ) whose worship was connected with the Black Stone of Kaaba.

The stones were said to have fallen from the sun, moon, stars, and planets and to represent cosmic forces. The so-called Black Stone (actually the color of burnt amber) that Muslims revere today is the same one that their forebears had worshipped well before Muhammad and that they believed had come from the moon. ( THE BIBLE Forbids worshipping of the hosts of heaven Deu4:19, And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.)

Let us examine below some valid questions and answers, Did the Pagan Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? Yes. Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes. Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? Yes. Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes. What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah. Was the title al-ilah (the god) used as the Moon-god? Yes. Was the word Allah derived from al-ilah? Yes. Was the pagan Allah a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes. Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes. Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes. At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes. Was the Kabah thus the house of the Moon-god? Yes. Did the name Allah eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.Did they call the Kabah the house of Allah Yes. Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called the daughters of Allah? Yes. Lat, Uzza and Manat were known as the daughters of God (Allah)Did the Qur’an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20. Have those verses been abrogated out of the present Qur’an? Yes. What were they called? The Satanic Verses.

PRE-ISLAMIC TIMES! Muhammad did his clever tactics of adapting many rites of paganism into Islam, in order to accommodate Islam among the pagan Arabs. He made lots of political pacts with the Pagan Leaders such as Abu Suffian to accommodate his new idea of religion and he agreed to incorporate many of the Pagan rituals in Islam. Muhammad asked the pagans to worship only the Allah the largest God,And destroy the idols of all other gods and goddesses that existed in Kabah. To establish oneness (monotheist) of God, he repeatedly asked them not to make any partners to Allah (That is why we can find hundreds of Quranic verses asking not to make any partners to Allah).

Finally, the Prophet was able to convince (by force of course) the pagans to destroy all idols, and on return he agreed perhaps to keep the Names of the goddess of most famous Pagan tribes as the alternative names of Allah, Islam has 99 NAMES of Allah. Muhammad did command his followers to participate in these pagan ceremonies while the pagans were still in control of Mecca. (Please See Yusuf Ali, fn. 214, pg. 78). ... the whole of the pagan pilgrimage was spiritualized in Islam (Yusuf Ali: fn. 223 pg. 80). In the Tafsir (of Quran-2:200) maoulana Yousuf Ali stated: After Pilgrimage, in Pagan times, the pilgrims used to gather in assemblies in which the praises of ancestors were sung. As the whole of the pilgrimage rites were spiritualized in Islam, so this aftermath of the Pilgrimage was also spiritualized. It was recommended for pilgrims to stay on two or three days after the pilgrimage, but they must use them in prayer and praise to God.(223 of Shane’nazul by Maoulana Yousuf Ali, page-81)

In Islam many rituals performed today by devoted Muslims in the name of Allah are connected to the pagan worship that existed before Islam. Pagans practices of the Pilgrimage of Kabah once a year, the Fast of Ramadan, running around the Kabah seven times, kissing the black stone, shaving the head, animal sacrifices, running up and down two hills, throwing stones at the devil, snorting water in and out the nose, praying several times a day toward Mecca, giving alms, Friday prayers, etc. are strictly followed by Muslims today. Nobody can deny the fact that, all the above rituals of Muslim's hajj today,existed well before the arrival of Islam. It is highly plausible to consider the fact that by incorporating much of the Pagan's rituals in new religion Islam, Muhammad successfully reduced the pagan-risk and it was perhaps one of the most important milestone-attempts to conquer the minds of Pagans resulting in massive breakdown of the Pagans moral and support to oppose Islam.

The central shrine at Mekka was the Pagan's Kaaba called House of Allah, a cube like stone structure which still stands though many times rebuilt. Imbedded in one corner is the black stone, probably a meteorite, the kissing of which is now an essential part of the Muslim's pilgrimage. It is the historical fact that the Ka'aba, the sacred shrine which contains the Black Stone, in Mecca was used for pagan idol worship before Islam and even called the House of Allah at that time. The name of the God whom the Arabs worshipped was the god of pantheon Ali-ilah the god, the supreme, the predeterminer of everybody's life or destiny, the chief God Allah
( THE BIBLE Exo20:3,Thou shalt have no other gods before me.)

1 Share

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
The prophet

See what plan the Vatican had to oppose true Christians and Jews who did not buy into their religious lies. Discover the reason why Augustine was made a 'saint' by the Vatican.

1 Share

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The prophet

See what plan the Vatican had to oppose true Christians and Jews who did not buy into their religious lies. Discover the reason why Augustine was made a 'saint' by the Vatican.

Discover the scheme the Vatican hatched to seek out a "Messiah" for the Arabs who would end up fighting on their behalf. This same plan is repeated in our contemporary world today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Discover the scheme the Vatican hatched to seek out a "Messiah" for the Arabs who would end up fighting on their behalf. This same plan is repeated in our contemporary world today.

It is becoming clearer where the hatred for Christians and Jews are coming from. The servants cannot be greater than their master.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

It is becoming clearer where the hatred for Christians and Jews are coming from. The servants cannot be greater than their master.

Just as Obama is financing ISIS so did the Vatican finance the Islamic movement for reasons explained below. The classified information these two institution has within their possession is being guarded closely.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Just as Obama is financing ISIS so did the Vatican finance the Islamic movement for reasons explained below. The classified information these two institution has within their possession is being guarded closely.

The robot they created got out of control. How are they going to fix it. Muslims still nurture the idea to conquer the world. Will they succeed? Only time will tell. I have read the last page, God wins in the end. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The robot they created got out of control. How are they going to fix it. Muslims still nurture the idea to conquer the world. Will they succeed? Only time will tell. I have read the last page, God wins in the end. cheesy

The trojan horse did not just start today their forefathers started it. Do you wonder why Muslims hate the word 'crusaders'? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by Michaelangelo100: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
parisbookaddict:

it is irresponsible..
yet no one has been able to prove him wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet (Beirut, Lebanon, 1983 Revisited) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Michaelangelo100:

yet no one has been able to prove him wrong.

God bless you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt / How Joagbaje Became God / Who Should Partake In Holy Communion??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.