Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here (3985 Views)

How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog / Need Help With Seo And Domain??? Get In Here / A Well Designed For Sale @ A Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by bolkay47(m): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Hi pal, would like a more impressive interface for my blog, I have a domain name already, just the beautification. I will give you 2k. Do we have a deal?
You should use jumpbreak on your blog. It looks like your website is a business site? but doesn't look like one to me. Go and get a free blogger business template and design it It will look nice!
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Hi pal, would like a more impressive interface for my blog, I have a domain name already, just the beautification. I will give you 2k. Do we have a deal?
Alright, are u on whatsapp?
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by absoluteSuccess: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Julius2214:

Alright, are u on whatsapp?
Men, you did a very commendable job. Please put finishing touch to it, moreso, remove the 'false' or whatever around the images on the frontpage. Let the visitors code be up to give V.I.P. feelings to people viewing the site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Advert Placement / Simple Things You Must Understand To Remain An Exciting Profession Blogger / I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.