Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Identity Theft - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Identity Theft (840 Views)

Why Are Books On Igbo Culture, Identity, History Etc Expensive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Theft by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Copyright (c) 2015 by ArrowAssassin

All rights reserved. Except as permitted under the copyright Laws. No part of this publication may be reproduced,distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means,or stored in a database or retrieval system,without the prior written permission of the Author.

This work of literature is supposed to be a non-fiction {true life story} but due to the use of language, diction, exaggeration and other literary devices to make it look real and natural, I would call it a fiction. So the characters/names in this Novel(Story) had not been extensively modified except those that have some flaws to their characters had been modified. Any individual, families, relatives or friends who in one way or the other the story might relate to, should take no offense

---

That's that. I didn't actually write that. Just editted, copy and paste. Credit to Fembleez1 on Love, lust and lost.
Re: Identity Theft by sweetgimbo(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2015
you are indeed a good writer, keep it up
Re: Identity Theft by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dedicated to the makers of Fast and furious 7 and all those who will comment on this thread.
Re: Identity Theft by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
So this is the picture I whipped up for the screenplay some time ago. Good Photoshoping skills help. I know this will never ever get made into a movie by Hollywood, I won't even be able to submit the screenplay. I just like the actors and now Paul Walker is dead. So I will like to replace the names with Nollywood stars -- just for FUN.

Re: Identity Theft by Mario1983(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
following
Re: Identity Theft by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
Keanu Reeves - can be replaced by Jim Ike as he becomes the bad guy of the story.

Paul Walker - can be replaced by Yul Edochie or Ramse Noah (if he likes protagonists role)

Blake Lively - She is the love interest. Nadia Buari or Genevieve for this.

Al Pacino - He is supposed to be a director/chief. Hakim Kae Kazim fits in.

I would have loved the movie to be directed by Christopher Nolan. His work on the Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises was EPIC. Obi Emelonye is the best director in Naija, you should see Last flight to Abuja.

What the finances would have looked like.

Estimated Budget: $105,000,000

Estimated Box Office: $150,000,000 Domestic, $102,000,000 International

----------
To those who actually read all this. I'm just freeing my head this evening and fantasizing. I do know a thing or two about scripting but can I write? Please be my judge. Update is on the way.

(1) (Reply)

Need Suggestion For My Poem/poetry Website / Igoni Barrett Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today! / What Will Be Your Legacy In The End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.