Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. (27699 Views)

New Arrivals Of Ladies Dresses From The Uk And Usa For 4000. / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / New Arrivals Ladies Wears From Debyd Apparel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Fialm:
Within how many wee :, [b][/b]ks will one get a flat tummy?

Weeks? It takes years to acquire big tummy, anybody that tells you that weeks alone is enough to make it disappear is a liar. Within 1month with good diet, you will see obvious difference. Clients whose tummy aren't big have reported significant improvement in a little while because wearing a trainer makes it difficult to eat too much, hence some notice loss of a few Kg in a short while. Some simply use it as a body shaper when they want to look trimmer in clothes, what you achieve with it depends on your usage.

For a new mum, the post partum belt is a shape saver because it stops your tummy from hanging loosely immediately after birth making it easier to snap back to pre pregnancy state. Young ladies use it as an alternative to waist trainer because it cinches too.
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Thank God is Friday!
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2015
Happy weekend all!
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Start working on that figure today....
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
It's so disheartening seeing people scammed here, now how do you know that the customer demanding for your goods will actually pay for it? You don't! I hope my customers 'to be' that keeps requesting for delivery before payment understand.

I won't only lose my goods but the money paid to courier as well, therefore delivery before payment is only for those within my vicinity and those that have someone they can send to me to represent them.

Keep placing your orders, your money is safe with me wink.
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Start waist training today ......
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Massive sales coming up.....
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
My esteemed customers, kindly visit the sales thread.
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Visit the sales thread kiss.
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Sales on waist trainers!! Watch that weight! Whole sellers are welcome!
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2015
Sales ongoing on your high quality waist trainers, take advantage of this opportunity!
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by beedam(f): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
I bought XL on 4th August and today is 31st and I'm switching to L.

What I do is while the waist trainer is doing its own work, I eat wise "NO STARVING". I avoid fatty foods and I don't eat once it's 6:30pm.

I also ordered and pay immediately and received my W/trainer in 2 days.

Kudos byvan.
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by beedam(f): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2015

What I do is while the waist trainer is doing its own work, I eat wise "NO STARVING". I avoid fatty foods and I don't eat once it's 6:30pm.

Kudos byvan
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2015
beedam:

Kudos byvan

Thanks very much for this feed back , this is what I explain to some customers that those that are already committed in their hearts to work on their tummy and waist line see results faster. Some simply buy and dump it for the wardrobe to wear, Thanks a lot dear.
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2015
wink
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2015
Sales have ended, any order unpaid after Monday(14th of September) will be cancelled, you will have to re-order and it won't be on sales basis anymore .

For customers whose payments have been received but item ordered is out of stock and they don't need a refund, if I don't contact you after the agreed time of delivery, please don't hesitate to make contact. thank you all for your patronage kiss.
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Girls dress.....

Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Girls top...

Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Happy new week all!
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
The 24 metal bones trainer.........

Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
More pics...

Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
wink
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Start today.......A great body keeps you forever young kiss.
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2015
Happy weekend all!
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Thanks for your patronage ladies kiss.
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Please leave your feedback.
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thank God is Friday kiss.
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Happy new week all!
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by cigwegbe(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
The Cece Line Debuts Their Collection. See the latest pics on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2626552/cece-line-debuts-collection#38409887

Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Keep the orders coming......
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by smokescreen4: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
hi byvan please give me your number my elder sis would add you on whatsapp so you guys can talk she needs a waist trainer she is in benue, I don't know how pm's works so post it here pllleeaassse
Re: New arrivals...Waist trainers, Post Partum Belts And Kiddies. by byvan03: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2015
smokescreen4:
hi byvan please give me your number my elder sis would add you on whatsapp so you guys can talk she needs a waist trainer she is in benue, I don't know how pm's works so post it here pllleeaassse

OK dear, 08061328589.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Syverline Onuoha 'Nancy Dive' Wins Miss Africa America Nation Pageant (Photos) / Beautiful Affordable Laces For Sale Plus Breath Taking, Show Stopping Designs / Men, Would You Rather Rock This Sack Suit? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.