Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster (1610 Views)

Duck Fights A Dog Mercilessly With Its Last Breathe / Picture: Take A Look At This Uncommon Relationship Between A Boy And a Goat. / Photo: What A Great Relationship Between Kids With Cats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by HerexG(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
I was walking pass a building sometime last month, I saw these two birds of different species walking together. I got amused that how can a Rooster and a Duck coexist, I was busy so I ignored them and passed. So today I saw them again, this time I decided to watch them for some few minutes. l later observed that

1. The Duck followers the Rooster all about even to the midst of his fellow Roosters and Hen

2. The Duck eats whatever the Rooster provides for her just like husband and wife, the Rooster would use its beak to scramble out food for the Duck to eat.

3. The Duck chases away any other Rooster or Hen trying to come close to the Rooster, this my be as a act of protective measure for other Roosters hurting her man or the act of keeping away the Hens from taking away her mans attention

4.There are several Roosters around, why did the Duck choose that particular Rooster

5. What I'm yet to discover is if the two birds Copulate or not

cc lalasticlala

Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by isacolukay(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ftc! Herex, see as ur area dirty.

Thank God I beat INTROVERT to it dis time

1 Like

Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by guntranno(f): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lols...

Make I go sleep come baq
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by Aminat508(f): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by loomer: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Love in tokyo
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by HerexG(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Aaaah that's the area I grew up o, I visit there most times for inspiration. I be pure pako boy o no forming

1 Like

Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by kolokolobi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
They may have grown up together. I've seen some turkey that were raised together with chickens. All they, turkey, did all day was follow the chics anywhere they went and mimick every move.

1 Like

Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by xmileeasy: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
isacolukay:
Ftc! Herex, see as ur area dirty.

Thank God I beat INTROVERT to it dis time
Beating INTROVERT to FTC is no easy feat, however I wish there is an award for that. I hail you boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by agarawu23(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
xmileeasy:

Beating INTROVERT to FTC is no easy feat, however I wish there is an award for that. I hail you boss
I am her boss when it comes to that grin
she can testify smiley
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
HerexG, loomer, isacolukay. nairalandar
una good evening , watin the duck and rooster dey do? I tire to read
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by isacolukay(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Dem dey fvck.
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by INTROVERT(f): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
she can testify smiley

You the boss BOSS grin
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by loomer: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Them dey act mission impossible
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
isacolukay:

Dem dey fvck.

Na who be this ashawo for my mention? herexG him want derail your thread, pursue him
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
loomer:

Them dey act mission impossible

Make the duck go closer na, abi e dey fear the rooster, like I dey fear nairalandar
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by HerexG(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
isacolukay:

Dem dey fvck.
hmm you no serious o
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by loomer: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why u dey fear nairaland?

Person break ur heart ni?
Oyind17:

Make the duck go closer na, abi e dey fear the rooster, like I dey fear nairalandar
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by agarawu23(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

You the boss BOSS grin
hmmm I don retire, the title is now yours cheesy
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by isacolukay(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
HerexG:

hmm you no serious o

So wetin come join dem together?
As the duck never chew tidy Wey rugged like dat nko?
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by HerexG(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
isacolukay:

So wetin come join dem together? As the duck never chew tidy Wey rugged like dat nko?
Make one animal scientist come tell us o abi u be animal scientist ni
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by xmileeasy: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
agarawu23:
she can testify smiley
I wonder how you guys do it. Fastest fingers, sharpest eyesight. I can't help but watch from my observation post. I twale for una o. wink
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by agarawu23(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
xmileeasy:

I wonder how you guys do it. Fastest fingers, sharpest eyesight. I can't help but watch from my observation post. I twale for una o. wink
bro na so o cheesy
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by isacolukay(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
HerexG:

Make one animal scientist come tell us o abi u be animal scientist ni

Animal scientists dey learn where I dey

1 Like

Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 30, 2015
kolokolobi:
They may have grown up together. I've seen some turkey that were raised together with chickens. All they, turkey, did all day was follow the chics anywhere they went and mimick every move.
Omg we actually have an agbaya male turkey that behaves like that. out of all the birds in the house, he particularly chose to always follow this c©ck everywhere he goes to the point of madness! sometimes he mimicks his move.. shocked and if d c©ck stops walking(maybe to see if the turkey too will stop)..the turkey pecks him! leading to terrible fights sometimes with the big turkey always "winning" anyway and injuring the already stubborn c©ck.. So the c©ck has to keep moving or fly as far away as possible where he won't be seen. dunno the meaning of that... dunno why he leaves the female turkeys to always follow this particular c©ck to the point of frustrating him.

1 Like

Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by HerexG(m): 4:12am On Jun 30, 2015
isacolukay:

Animal scientists dey learn where I dey
So abeg come dissect the situation on ground o the great scientist
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by HerexG(m): 4:17am On Jun 30, 2015
booqee:
Omg we actually have an agbaya male turkey that behaves like that. out of all the birds in the house, he particularly chose to always follow this c©ck everywhere he goes to the point of madness! sometimes he mimicks his move.. and if d c©ck stops walking..the turkey actually pecks him wickedly! and it leads to terrible fights sometimes.. dunno the meaning of that

Lol in this case this female Duck tends to protect other bully Roosters, other Roosters are like " What re they feeling like ".

Would like to see a pic of the Agbaya Turkey nd the Rooster
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by Nairalandar: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2015
Oyind17:

why u dey fear mi now. m xo xo ximple. a trial wil convince u
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2015
HerexG:

Lol in this case this female Duck tends to protect other bully Roosters, other Roosters are like " What re they feeling like ".

Would like to see a pic of the Agbaya Turkey nd the Rooster
Lol I'm not home now.. i even used to have a video of when he follows him or when they fight. i took the video because i found it strange that a chicken can be bold enough to face a turkey over six times bigger than him to fight..but its always his undoing..he ends up having his crown really bloody..

The case of the duck is still reasonable..there's a reason why she follows him, and then they are even of opposite gender wink.
I've even heard of dogs been friends with cat and breastfeeding her kittens when the cat died.... Why is a male turkey following a male c*ck everywhere he goes?...i hate that turkey..he even attacked me the last time.. angry he so lucky we don't have dogs anymore.. angry

1 Like

Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by HerexG(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2015
booqee:
Lol I'm not home now.. i even used to have a video of when he follows him or when they fight. i took the video because i found it strange that a chicken can be bold enough to face a turkey over six times bigger than him to fight..but its always his undoing..he ends up having his crown really bloody..

The case of the duck is still reasonable..there's a reason why she follows him, and then they are even of opposite gender wink.
I've even heard of dogs been friends with cat and breastfeeding her kittens when the cat died.... Why is a male turkey following a male c*ck everywhere he goes?...i hate that turkey..he even attacked me the last time.. angry he so lucky we don't have dogs anymore.. angry

That Turkey sounds like a real bully, after they fight do they still get along with each other
Re: A Cordial Relationship Between A Duck And A Rooster by isacolukay(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2015
HerexG:

So abeg come dissect the situation on ground o the great scientist

Succintly put: Female specie will always follow cock, irrespective of who is carrying it.

Leaves me with little to wonder as to why female humans would get down with a dog.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

thread closed, dogs sold! / Black American Eskimo Puppies Are Available For New Homes / Dry Food Review.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.