Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Rihanna Released The Official Video Of Bitch Better Have My Money (DOWNLOAD) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Released The Official Video Of Bitch Better Have My Money (DOWNLOAD) (615 Views)

Shocking: Bigbrother Released The Longer(1min) Video Of Kemen And Tboss. / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea / [E*PLICIT VIDEO] Rihanna – Bitch Better Have My Money (in Studio BTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Released The Official Video Of Bitch Better Have My Money (DOWNLOAD) by VITALGIST: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2015

Rihanna finally releases the music video for
her hit single Bitch Better Have My Money.
In the cinematic clip, which Rihanna co-
directed with Megaforce, the record-setting
superstar goes gangsta and kidnaps a rich
white lady in an elevator before carrying
out her sinister plan. With the woman
topless in the back seat, RiRi drives through
the desert with her two female henchmen.

They charter a ship and get high and drunk
in a motel room, but in the end, it turns
out the bitch is her accountant (the
kidnapee’s husband), whose been spending RiRi’s money on strippers and alcohol. She ties him up and unlocks her case of knives before unleashing a bloodbath. She wakes
up the next day in the suitcase, totally naked and covered in blood and money.

“Ya girl got director skillz!!! The concept for
this piece came to me 8 months ago!!! So
you can imagine how anxious I am right
now!!!” said Rihanna on Instagram.

Download And Enjoy.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Affected My Album Release – Davido / Children Meeting Village Bob Marley / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Already Really Sick Of Rafa Benitez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.