Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

#the Difference Between "Dreams" And "Reality" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #the Difference Between "Dreams" And "Reality" (451 Views)

Dreams And Reality: How Do They Connect? / What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity / Scriptures Expounded: About Wet Dreams And Human Wastes - Deuteronomy 23:10-14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#the Difference Between "Dreams" And "Reality" by JimmyNeutron01(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Have you ever pondered on boarding a plane without a visa or a passport?
OR
The difference between 'Dreams' and 'Reality'.
Wondering where I am heading to?
Most people say the difference is "HARD-WORK" hmmmm...(I am currently talking about the difference between 'Dreams' and 'Reality' remember I used dreams with a 's' to indicate 'ambitions or great expectations)
but I say there is hardly a man/boy without a dream, and some of them are quite hard-working (the bricklayers, the road side mechanics etc) and I am pretty sure most of them do have dreams. Zach 4:6; Psalm 127:1
It's ONLY God's grace that makes every DREAM A REALITY.
I say "Except the Lord grants unto you GRACE, your DREAM remains a DREAM. there is a price for everything and a PASS for every transition "Vision without God's grace is TELEVISION".
"Next one "CAN YOU ASK FOR GOD'S GRACE"? #GodblessNigeria #Godblessyou #Godblessme #myopinion
Re: #the Difference Between "Dreams" And "Reality" by ifeanyija(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The Tongue / Did Jesus Really Stop The Market At The Temple / THE "144,000"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.