Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1491 Views)

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners / My Startup Hotels.ng Just Raised $1.2m. Ask Me Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Hycon(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: . by vaniesexy: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n house of your own without making sales? Add me on watapp to know more 08161679285
Re: . by Hycon(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
vaniesexy:
DO YOU KNOW WITH wit #6600 you can earn money,cars n house of your own without making sales? Add me on watapp to know more 08161679285

Example of a bad method of prospecting.

You need to read Magnetic sponsoring by Mike Dillard. Learn how the top recruiters do it...even how big corporations operate their business.

Wise up man. No time to do things that don't work. Learn new ways.

1 Like

Re: . by Hycon(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
If you have received the 2 books, make sure you read and TAKE ACTION. It is VERY BAD to know the right thing to do and ignore it especially if it is for your freedom.

I want to see your success stories here on this thread. PLEASE.

Take the lead; Inspire the rest.
Re: . by japh555: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
I am impressed by ur desire to share these strategies. Pls how do I get the two books? I desperately need to change my prospecting strategies
Re: . by yebo36(f): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Thank you for this. Please I will like to have the books.
Secondly how do I share my affiliate link on Facebook effectively. Thank you . writerscommission@yahoo.com.
Re: . by Hycon(m): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2015
japh555:
I am impressed by ur desire to share these strategies. Pls how do I get the two books? I desperately need to change my prospecting strategies

shoot me an email.
Re: . by Hycon(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2015
yebo36:
Thank you for this. Please I will like to have the books.
Secondly how do I share my affiliate link on Facebook effectively. Thank you . writerscommission@yahoo.com.

you don't just share your affiliate link on your wall and expect sign-ups. You have to be trusted by people in the first place by building relationship with them.

A simple compliment to a stranger could begin a lifetime relationship.

People are attracted to leaders because leaders gives value.

You must have heard this line that says "people don't join company, they join people."

I will send you the 30mins + video on Facebook prospecting.
Re: . by kzenterprise(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Good day kindly send me the ebooks and prospecting strategy thanks. ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com
Re: . by Promises40(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2015
Thank you sir for sharing your knowledge with others.i will also like to get the materials. thanks and God bless u. my email is promiseizunna60@gmail.com
Re: . by Hycon(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Alright.
Just shoot me an email.
Re: . by kason(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank you for this insightful write-up. My mail is primexft@gmail.com
Re: . by Super101: 3:12am On Jul 08, 2015
I will be glad to have those books and videos via Google drive. My email address is supplierlinks101@gmail.com
Re: . by yebo36(f): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks for the books and video. I just saw it now so I will read and ask my questions here. @all its free. Thank you sir.
Re: . by Hycon(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
yebo36:
Thanks for the books and video. I just saw it now so I will read and ask my questions here. @all its free. Thank you sir.
You're welcome.
You've got no problem.
Re: . by kason(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hycon:
Alright.

Just shoot me an email.

I have sent you my email, yet no reply. here is my mail: primexft@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FREE! The No.1 Most Motivational Book Of All Time. / FX Reserves Now Below 6 Months Import Cover-Businessday / 20ft Container - Barbershop Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.