Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Who Can Compose Beter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel Drop Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Can Compose Beter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel Drop Comments (910 Views)

Have You See This Funny Conversation Between Adekunle Gold And One Of His Fan / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice / Adekunle Gold Gives Girl Bigger Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Compose Beter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel Drop Comments by edwapkalmeed(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2015
ADEKULE GOLD YBNL signee, ​​Adekunle Gold known
for his breakthrough single ​​” Sade”
is keeping up and trying to be
consistent by releasing a new single
titled ​​” Orente “.
Adekunle Gold has been making
massive waves gaining alot of
airplay with his ​​” Sade” single and
has gained a lot of fans and
performing in alot of shows around
Nigeria.
I must be sincere Adekunle Gold
came out with his own unique style
which made a lot of indigenous
music lovers attracted to his music
and made him gain a lot of fans.
Well Kudos to him.
​​ Listen & Download Adekunle Gold –
Orente Here
While the anticipation was high, I
also was waiting patiently for
Orente to be released; I even pre
ordered *sigh* (Trying to help
Adekunle’s ministry *hehe*)…
Finally
​​Orente came in… Not bad at all as I
listened to Adekunle’s excellent lyrics and wonderful music production skills by the producer. But I actually thought I was going to get another feel of adekunleGold but it virtually seems I was listening to another version of “Sade” For me Orente is a hit and something I’ll love to have on my playlist and listen again but I
definitely love to something
different from Adekunle Gold.

KISS DANIEL G-Worldwide Entertainment
recording artiste Kiss Daniel finally
releases his follow-up single to his
mega smash hit “Woju ” titled
“Laye”.
Kiss Daniel continues in the
tradition of giving his fans “good
Music”.
The build up for “Laye” has shown
that the fans want to see more
music from the young man who
stormed the music industry by
surprise in 2014. The wait is over!
“Laye” is produced by DJ Coublon
who also produced “Woju”. The two
have struck a good working
relationship that seems to bring out
the best in both of them.
“Laye”, like “Woju”, will showcase
why many have said this kid is
“Next to Put Africa on the Map

Re: Who Can Compose Beter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel Drop Comments by SuperSuave(m): 7:24am On Jul 07, 2015
why such dumb question early this morning?? Adekunle Gold obviously angry +
Re: Who Can Compose Beter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel Drop Comments by Tolexander: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2015
None of them!
Re: Who Can Compose Beter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel Drop Comments by bennifield11(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2015
dekunle wura
Re: Who Can Compose Beter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel Drop Comments by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2015
AdekunleGOLD
Re: Who Can Compose Beter Between Adekunle Gold And Kiss Daniel Drop Comments by nuelzy: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
all d posters above me are custard addicts....Adekunle what?....kissDaniel-baby....#finally watched Godwin video...nw what d heck was dat dance step??...reminds me of children jubilating about dia new christmas cloth

(1) (Reply)

''there Are Too Many Irresponsible Journalists In Ghana''; Yvonne Nelson Blasts / Nairalanders Please Help This Guy Before Tomorrow Ooh / Kourtney K. And Scot Meet Face To Face For The First Time Since Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.