Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* (4414 Views)

See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* by DNova(m): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked,This evening around 7:15pm a naked mad woman ran into the male hostel using the nearby goldie gate, she eluded security men and potters at the entrance to the hall before taking her time to run around the hostel banging some doors as she ran, making the boys resident in the hostel to start screaming wildly,she later ran into an opening in the ceiling on the 2nd floor where she hid for 15 minutes before she was finally ejected by a mob of excited boys.they took her to the center of malabor square,where some students were saying that she was a witch others were complaining that if it were a suicide bomber their lives would have been over!,the drama ended with the SUG president elect calming them down and leading her away to goldie gate with students singing praise and worship songs!

Re: Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* by DNova(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
More pictures

Re: Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* by danielblessing(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
ok
Re: Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* by DNova(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Her hiding place

Re: Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* by rheether(f): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Everything will excite guys. Even mad woman?? Calabar boys nah wah ooo.

1 Like

Re: Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* by Young03(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Seen
Re: Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* by bewla(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
yofaith
Re: Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* by DNova(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Students reaction #ButterflyEffect

Re: Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures* by pyyxxaro: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Calabar Mad Woman

I fit bet say that woman fit fu.cck the full boys' hostel, she nor go tire

When I hear calabar, I remember ekaette cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

19-year Old Mother Delivered A Three-headed Baby Girl / Huh!,tongue-splitting; A New Trend (pics) / Happy Birthday Caracta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.