Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (1198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House (3384163 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (2535) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Srry this came in late coz i had to do sme diggings
fr sme days now since d leak in d CUL pple hav bin voicing out diffrnt opinion n point of view.
i wnt into deep research bfre saying anytin on this issue and i was eable to find sme facts wic i wuld like to share on this plattform.
As a computer Programmer this is my proffesional point of view based on research.
1 NYSC site was never hacked... mst pple dnt knw exactly wat d work hack or hacking means hacking means to gain unauthoriz access to a computer or a websit by running script or code...
Now wen we wer all checking our CUL we made use of our mail and password to access it. in hacking u dnt need a password to gain acces u run codes dat giv u access to d profile
2 The url portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc11 is the name of the parth way in wich our authomatically generated CUL is saved but the hyper link havnt bin made availabe on the site fr viewing. now this part is on the nysc server so if u knw the name of the parth u wuld be able to access it. its just like knowing the name of a particular folder on ur phone and searching for it. we hav bin using this same method to reseve rooms in school during my undergraduate days even wen d portal is not yet open. all u need to know is the parth url of the folder u want to access
3 The call up letter is generated authomatically when you chose ur states and hit on the sbmit butin wic is den saved in nysc11 path this is designed using OOP algorithms wic mstly made up of conditional statements dat is do while loop (only programmers will knw wat i mean by this) let me give u an example in java
(if state="north" i++)
else do
deploy="state"
ramdomiseState
}; this brings us to the stage of pple contemplating weda nysc will chge the state or not. sme one even said it will tke them days to reprograme the system to redeploy..
if nysc deside to chnge the ulredy asigned state bliv me it wuldnt take them less than 5 minutes using SQL query or OOP loop algorithms
for exam SELECT*FROM NYSCDATABASE WHERE STATE = DEPLOYEDSTATE UPDATE.NEXT.RAMDOM
or in java using linked list
deployedState.next, i++;
will authomatically change all d deployed state within seconds in d database

m not saying that nysc will chge the states on the CUL
but if the wnto it wuldnt cost them mch to chnge it.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Omoalhaja7:
High bp wan kee mi hia oooo.
Shey dey no go change my state of deployment now as ma CUN on ma greencard dff frm ma fake/unauthorized CUL. I bn don apy wt ds Ogun wey dem gimme o undecided

DTOBS,logodwhiz,oluwafirefunmi,fraiser & ur twinny,merikims.....make una con console mi oo cry cry

OmoAlhaja, the public Admin of G**TS grin cool down....grin bornu self no bad for you nowwwww....gringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by rosalieene(f): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thavybe:
Well, i just got a call from someone, that knows someone in the NYSC HQ, he said and i quote " The unauthorized call up letter is very real, and most PCMs will get the same state when the authorized CUL is ready, however, some PCMs state of deployment will be changed just to cover their inefficiencies". i hope they change mine.
I wish they change mine too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by girlyesosae(f): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
DTOBS:

the site is still going through hard timesgrin give it some time...

No be small tin. Me im tired. Serious oluku we are doing. Me i just wanna get there text!! cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Larrycoal5212(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
merikims:
sambisa.ogbeni SDFU.
Lmao... D guy don offend u b4
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Val601(f): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
ivcraig:
What youre getting is a "404 HTML Response". It literarily means, the page or file you are trying to access doesn't exist on the server.
did you really type it in very well because it opened a page where one can fill in details
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Walexz02(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
greatestman:
1. Each time you want to start your noisy “I better
pass my neighbour” generator, place it by your
neighbour’s window. If they complain about it, tell
them “that’s how I want it.”
2. When you’re watching a football match with other
people, wait until a team is making a move that is
likely to result in a goal, then stand right in front of
the TV, and say, “check me out.” Or better yet, just
switch off the TV at that point.
3. Visit the ATM when there is a long queue of
people waiting under the scorching heat of the sun,
ignore the long queue, head straight for the ATM,
and try to make your withdrawal.
4. When it’s a day to your exams, when everyone is
reading in the library, break the silence by using
your foot to rub a bottle-top against the ground. If
you’re told to stop, tell them it helps you assimilate
better.
5. Give your dog the name, “Dog”.
6. Do not add any inflection (lowered tone) to the
end of your sentences, producing awkward silences
with the impression that you still have more to say.
7. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping
your hands over your ears.

8. Disassemble your pen and deliberately flip the ink
cartridge across your room.
9. Adjust the color tint on your TV so that
everything appears green, and insist to others that
“green is your best color.”
10. Wear a bright pink shirt over a lemon green
skirt/pair of trousers. Add a sky blue shoe to match,
and top it with a white hat.
11. Pay for everything you buy with N5 notes only —
even when you spend N10,000.
12. While driving, park right in the middle of the road,
and bring out a newspaper to read.
13. When you see someone reading, stand over their
shoulder and read aloud what you see in their book.
14. Ask anyone you just meet what gender they are
15. Insist on obviously wrong facts, such as saying
it’s a Saturday when it’s actually a Tuesday.
16. Leave your home decorated with lit Christmas
lights until September.
17. Chew on pens that you borrowed
18. Use too much perfume.
19. At every gathering, reserve an extra seat for
your handbag, even when there are no chairs for
others.
20. Never make eye contact when talking to others.
21. Never break eye contact when talking to others.
Madness 101 grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
wise14life:

thank you very much
Uwc
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
dapaiks:
fr sme days now since d leak in d CUL pple hav bin voicing out diffrnt opinion n point of view.
i wnt into deep research bfre saying anytin on this issue and i was eable to find sme facts wic i wuld like to share on this plattform.
As a computer Programmer this is my proffesional point of view based on research.
1 NYSC site was never hacked... mst pple dnt knw exactly wat d work hack or hacking means hacking means to gain unauthoriz access to a computer or a websit by running script or code...
Now wen we wer all checking our CUL we made use of our mail and password to access it. in hacking u dnt need a password to gain acces u run codes dat giv u access to d profile
2 The url portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc11 is the name of the parth way in wich our authomatically generated CUL is saved but the hyper link havnt bin made availabe on the site fr viewing. now this part is on the nysc server so if u knw the name of the parth u wuld be able to access it. its just like knowing the name of a particular folder on ur phone and searching for it. we hav bin using this same method to reseve rooms in school during my undergraduate days even wen d portal is not yet open. all u need to know is the parth url of the folder u want to access
3 The call up letter is generated authomatically when you chose ur states and hit on the sbmit butin wic is den saved in nysc11 path this is designed using OOP algorithms wic mstly made up of conditional statements dat is do while loop (only programmers will knw wat i mean by this) let me give u an example in java
(if state="north" i++)
else do
deploy="state"
ramdomiseState
}; this brings us to the stage of pple contemplating weda nysc will chge the state or not. sme one even said it will tke them days to reprograme the system to redeploy..
if nysc deside to chnge the ulredy asigned state bliv me it wuldnt take them less than 5 minutes using SQL query or OOP loop algorithms
for exam SELECT*FROM NYSCDATABASE WHERE STATE = DEPLOYEDSTATE UPDATE.NEXT.RAMDOM
deployedState.next, i++;

So

Your conclusion and recommendation...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by girlyesosae(f): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
drjoshua2000:
Please NYSC is yet to send a text of my call up number to me, neighter am I yet to see my green card. Please what should I do. Am too old for this dramas

Lmao nysc doesnt care about your age oh. Join us in prayers. Lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
drjoshua2000:
Please NYSC is yet to send a text of my call up number to me, neighter am I yet to see my green card. Please what should I do. Am too old for this dramas
chill, nysc is sorting itself out of the mess it created. give it time you would able to print and also receive call up number (CUN) through sms.
i reg on monday and i just receive the sms today ard 12:08pm. so use jega chill pill so far your payment has been confirmed.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Larrycoal5212(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
mariomakez:

you have been posted to kastina
Hehehehehe,,,, y all of una wan finish dis guy... Mariomakez so u dey here
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
girlyesosae:

No be small tin. Me im tired. Serious oluku we are doing. Me i just wanna get there text!! cry
they will send it soon! believe megrin

BTW: what are your choices?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Omoalhaja7:
High bp wan kee mi hia oooo.
Shey dey no go change my state of deployment now as ma CUN on ma greencard dff frm ma fake/unauthorized CUL. I bn don apy wt ds Ogun wey dem gimme o undecided

DTOBS,logodwhiz,oluwafirefunmi,fraiser & ur twinny,merikims.....make una con console mi oo cry cry
ahhh ahhh ahhh nawa for u o, wetin u won go do for ogun wen all ur padi dey taraba, kebbi, yobe nd ebonyi, u better go dey tidy up ur load because sokoto dey wait u bur as per say u b my guy I fit help u run am make u come meet me for kaduna d land of milk nd horney
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Good evening fellow pcms.
I was successful with the registration and payment but I have not been able to make a print out since yesterday. I'm getting worried o. please any tips on how I can resolve this??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hernyolar:
I was successful with the registration and payment but I have not been able to make a print out since yesterday. I'm getting worried o. please any tips on how I can resolve this??
For the millionth times, CHILL

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hernyolar:
cool down, dear u will soon be able to,the site is not working perfectly now....
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by officialEGO(f): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oshey!!! Hehehehehe
oluwafirefunmi:
undecided undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by girlyesosae(f): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
DTOBS:

they will send it soon! believe megrin

BTW: what are your choices?

Abuja
Kaduna
Lagos
Rivers.

I registered as soon as pirtal opened. Ehen! For me it showed me states to select but the 1st and 2nd options were only nothern states then the 3rd and 4th were south. Was it like this for everyone. Or is it just more or nysc's games.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fraiser:
ahhh ahhh ahhh nawa for u o, wetin u won go do for ogun wen all ur padi dey taraba, kebbi, yobe nd ebonyi, u better go dey tidy up ur load because sokoto dey wait u bur as per say u b my guy I fit help u run am make u come meet me for kaduna d land of milk nd horney

u no nice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Fraiser(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
dapaiks:
Srry this came in late coz i had to do sme diggings
(if state="north" i++)
else do
deploy="state"
ramdomiseState
deployedState.next, i++;

m not saying that nysc will chge the states on the CUL
but if the wnto it wuldnt cost them mch to chnge it.
I must confess I read your article with keen interest, kudos bro, I tink u shud b our final authority on ICT related matter in dis city
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by DTOBS(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
girlyesosae:

Abuja
Kaduna
Lagos
Rivers.

I registered as soon as pirtal opened. Ehen! For me it showed me states to select but the 1st and 2nd options were only nothern states then the 3rd and 4th were south. Was it like this for everyone. Or is it just more or nysc's games.
Yes...same for everyone!

Abuja should be for you!grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
DTOBS:

So

m not say nysc will chnge the date on the Cul but if they wnto its jst to change a line or two of codes in d algorithm wic wuldnt tke mre than 10minutes. so all those pple thinking its almst imposible to chnge the state shld tke note

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by LOola12(f): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
MissOyin:
hello guyz. i ve missed everyone ooooo.
on the nysc fake/original/unauthorized CUL i was posted to Edo state.

march ti gbe wa....... *in DTOBS voice*
Osheeey! Partner in crime.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by dapaiks: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
DTOBS:

So

m not saying nysc will chnge the state on the Cul but if they wnto its jst to change a line or two of codes in d algorithm wic wuldnt tke mre than 10minutes. so all those pple thinking its almst imposible to chnge the state shld tke note.
we shuld b xpctin anytin...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Mike008(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

chill, nysc is sorting itself out of the mess it created. give it time you would able to print and also receive call up number (CUN) through sms.
i reg on monday and i just receive the sms today ard 12:08pm. so use jega chill pill so far your payment has been confirmed.

No be by Chill o. I missed out on NYSC once I can't stand missing it again. Am having the same problem. No Green Card, No message. I registered on 8th.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by mariomakez(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Larrycoal5212:

Hehehehehe,,,, y all of una wan finish dis guy... Mariomakez so u dey here
Baba I dey here since day one on a low key. I hear say na u be the engineer way dey help oui student check state of deployment grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by greatestman(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Copied...

This reminds me of one of my friends who wanted to join the army. He went for the training in zaria and fainted during one of their trainings. He deliberately refused to be resuscitated because he feared they will coerce him to continue with the trainings

Ambulance na im bring am come back lagos. As im hear say na lagos dem dey, guy man jumped out from the ambulance and ran away
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
golden city don dry again, where dem rukkyola, fraiser, shammak, jaylorms, and logodwhiz
Fraiser ti spoke

BTW, I no dey give fake prophecy, testimony plenty for my mail.. Na spixytinxy, justified10, IgravweIG, amodu, Kbs468, LogoDWhiz etc testimonies plenty pass grin ah just no wan proud ni... I dey give God glory 4 one corner

cc fraiser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by generalpi(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
the CUN that you receive via sms is the only recognised one. This is a message i got from the DG, NYSC
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by Shammak(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
greatestman:
Copied...

This reminds me of one of my friends who wanted to join the army. He went for the training in zaria and fainted during one of their trainings. He deliberately refused to be resuscitated because he feared they will coerce him to continue with the trainings

Ambulance na im bring am come back lagos. As im hear say na lagos dem dey, guy man jumped out from the ambulance and ran away

grin grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House by girlyesosae(f): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
DTOBS:

Yes...same for everyone!

Abuja should be for you!grin

Oh i pray. But i hv a strong feeling ill get there or Lagos sha. Cant wait! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) ... (2535) (Reply)

Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.