Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,789 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

My Top shows on Radio. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Top shows on Radio. (1514 Views)

NBC Shuts Down Show On Radio Discussing "Asaba Massacre" / Audition For Sing On Radio Season 1 ( Winner 50,000 + Recording Deal ) / What's Your Favourite Programme On Radio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Top shows on Radio. by socially4fun: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hello ladies and gents. This is my first post using this monika. grin
Radio is one of the best medium for entertainment and dissipating information. It is cheap, mobile and consumes minimal power. However, it's rather surprising that some people don't harness its full potential. To some it's boring while others have this mindset that a TV set is a perfect substitute to the radio set. Why because they fail to harness its full potential.

Randomly changing the dial irregularly might actually make your radio look frustrating to you. However, you will find your radio more interesting if you tune in to the right station at the right time.

Below are my best radio programs I hardly miss and their corresponding time on air and station.

1.Popular side with Murphy and the A team (5:00pm - 10:00pm everyday, Brilla FM 88.9 ) : This is my best radio program on radio grin grin. It features Star OAPs Murphy Jemba, Sean Amadi and sexy joe. This show is a perfect blend of comedy and latest sport gist. If you don't laugh at Murphy's joke then you have a special case. shocked

2. Manny and the angels (5:00 AM - 9:00AM every weekday, cool FM 96.9)
3. Rap kulture ( from 7:00pm every saturday, Rhythm FM 93.7)
4. Newspaper review with yaw ( from 9:00AM, Wazobia FM 95.1)
5. DJ Exclusive's mix (3:00pm-4pm every weekday, cool fm 96.9)
6.femi and the gang (anytime there is a sporting activity, Nigeria info FM 99.3)
7. HARD FACTS with ZOE & CHUKS (3:pm to about 8:00pm everyday, Nigeria info 99.3)
8.Table of men with freeze and dj exclusive ( from 8:00pm every weekday, cool fm)
9. Dj tummy and dj sose mixes( 12pm-3pm every weekday, Rhythm fm 93.7) : This may vary but be sure to enjoy the best mixes usually old school jams when the program kicks off)
10. Hard tackle (7:45 AM to 8:00 AM, Brilla FM 88.9)
11. Mid day oasis with toolz (12:00PM - 3:00PM, beat fm)
12.Most radio stations play party club mix from the hour of 9pm every Friday. so this is were you should tune and retune, changing any dulling dial.

Like i said earlier on, this list is based on my own discretion. you can add yours, of course there might be more other interesting shows out there on radio which i might not even be cognizant about.
Re: My Top shows on Radio. by socially4fun: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hence my top radio stations: 1.Cool Fm 2.Rhythm Fm 3.Brila Fm 4.Nigeria info 5.The Beat.

(1) (Reply)

Audio: Johnny Drille - Romeo And Juliet / Makizza ~ Influence / Music Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.