Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (719249 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralG: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Madawaki01:

Thanks bro
for us all.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by AdmiralG: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
brothers, i believe most of us are qualified and truly rugged, academically sound and psychologically ok and ready for whatever they say is the rigour of military training, i tell you as we all apply for the 68th RCC we should have it at the back of our minds that we are all champions and we are offering them(the nigerian armed forces) our services, that of champions and we are not begging them cause if they give us the chance it is for their own good...just prepare your mind soldiers we would march together to the ACADEMY come september with all our resources to serve our fatherland.
morale...HIGH.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
AdmiralG:
brothers, i believe most of us are qualified and truly rugged, academically sound and psychologically ok and ready for whatever they say is the rigour of military training, i tell you as we all apply for the 68th RCC we should have it at the back of our minds that we are all champions and we are offering them(the nigerian armed forces) our services, that of champions and we are not begging them cause if they give us the chance it is for their own good...just prepare your mind soldiers we would march together to the ACADEMY come september with all our resources to serve our fatherland.
morale...HIGH.
On Guard, Carry On

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Genius101(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
They asked for the certificate only
tanks bro buh pls do they allow neco gce?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by amuniiopz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
AdmiralG:
morale...HIGH.
that's the spirit bro....nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Genius101:
tanks bro buh pls do they allow neco gce?
Only Nabteb was Rejected
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by biliwayne: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
They asked for the certificate only
dnt mislead guy i used only testimonial and passed credentials screening.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by kings52: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Weldon old boys in the building, am feeling your heats on this forum.
please guys I have a question to ask.

Can Stretch Marks disqualify an applicant?

I need urgent answer from the old boys please
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by biliwayne: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
kings52:
Weldon old boys in the building, am feeling your heats on this forum.
please guys I have a question to ask.

Can Stretch Marks disqualify an applicant?

I need urgent answer from the old boys please
4 male i dnt kw bt 4 femle yes. Dats if it too much especially on d breast .
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
biliwayne:
4 male i dnt kw bt 4 femle yes. Dats if it too much especially on d breast .
Who told you so? undecided
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
WorldGreatest1:

Who told you so? undecided
Chaii, ßaba World easy nah.
:

:

:
ßut make Una st0p dey answer what you're n0t aware 0f.
Even s0me are answerinq what Nda Registrar d0n't kn0w.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by YhuNeez(f): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2015
Plz.like.how.many.females..re.often.been.selected.per.state
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Onemansquad(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2015
YhuNeez:
Plz.like.how.many.females..re.often.been.selected.per.state
Twenty
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by brutall: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2015
Madawaki01:

U can put airforce as ur 2nd choice,the tin about afsb is that they will give u any force they deem fit for u according to ur performance or stature.
So,why do u hate army??
U don't want to be cracked and rugged??
.... Oga madawaki I hail ooo
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by brutall: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2015
AdmiralG:
morale...HIGH.
morale high

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by brutall: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2015
mranswer:
warm welcome to the first female aspirant to show up hear
welcome sister.... What's up bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mranswer: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2015
brutall:
welcome sister.... What's up bro
I dey gallant bro hw ur side?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mranswer: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2015
Now that oga madawaki don resume now we're are next o by the grace of God guys its not too early to prepare
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by blackened: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2015
mranswer:
Now that oga madawaki don resume now we're are next o by the grace of God guys its not too early to prepare
yes ooo... those who have a well thought out plan get the farest
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by blackened: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2015
mranswer:
any idea on when our form will be on sale?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mranswer: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2015
blackened:
any idea on when our form will be on sale?
1st week of November hopefully and I think it'll be free
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mranswer: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2015
drop your numbers for the whatapp group
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mranswer: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2015
there's really notn much to talk about tho
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by blackened: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
mranswer:
drop your numbers for the whatapp group
... free.. Asin the form free.??... Na wa ooo... This people are up to something
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by mranswer: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
blackened:
... free.. Asin the form free.??... Na wa ooo... This people are up to something

yeah! the last one was free
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
biliwayne:
dnt mislead guy i used only testimonial and passed credentials screening.
Oga Bili..... Its what My state screening officer asked from me.... So u shud av backed my statement with us..... am not misleading any one..... You Know each state has Its own screening officer@@ Credentials
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by blackened: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
mranswer:
yeah! the last one was free
OK Bro... just hope 68 RC will be fair in their selection processes sha
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by brutall: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
mranswer:

I dey gallant bro hw ur side?
I dey oo my man.... Which arm of service u dey apply for??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by brutall: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
mranswer:
yap.... Let's wait till our form is available before d group chat will start.... #68rc
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by brutall: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
mranswer:
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by brutall: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
blackened:
OK Bro... just hope 68 RC will be fair in their selection processes sha
they will try grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.