Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (717647 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Silvjo(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
ekoson95:

Based on my observations, I don't think the NDAEE is in anyway influenced by godfatherism. Speaking from my experience of this 68RC, shortlisting was based on merit; the list was released barely 2 weeks after the exams, leaving little room for manipulation.

If you notice, unlike before where the best 50 are shortlisted, this time it was based on the quota allocated to each faculty per state. Bcoz no matter how good you are, if you are not among the best 20, or 15 or 10 or 5 (depending on ur faculty) from your state, nothing for you.

Maybe godfatherism can work for you after AFSB, but until, do your best.
thank you sir, i do appreciate
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
BadBullet:
kai u na dan iska fa na me u dy use brain work for (sand modelling)cheesy cheesy
i see a military officer in the making
Lol.....it's for security reasons, Sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Icekyng:

BA 11.
Yes

yea...hope we u all mak d final list...we na batch 2...
oboi tension hold boiz shaaaa...by d way if u want 2 knw ur chest number 4 batch 2 guys mak una holla me...dis yr tins dey very unique and easy...all we nid nw is prayers
#68rc
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
ekoson u are 1 dude i will lik 2 tango wit in aca...hw many guys frm benue face board??..
by d way abeg mak dem no change board chairman let he finish his task on ground b4 leavin d armed forces cos he made d medicals easy somehow...
kebbi state were just 12...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
ekoson95:

Sorry abt that sir, Lt. Dankano.......he made us do a push-up competition with Abia state.
plz do dey disqualify doze wit shortsightedness?....& doze dat did nt ave primary sch cert.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
samlan:

plz do dey disqualify doze wit shortsightedness?....& doze dat did nt ave primary sch cert.

Possibly Sir. If you do not have the basic academic requirements, you might get disqualified and primary school cert is one of those.

I cannot authoritatively tell you abt the shortsightedness ish, but the medical team doesn't joke with visual impairments. My friend and statesman was also disqualified on the ground of eye problem.

But you never can tell, good fortune might follow you and you could scale through. It's a game of luck and prayers, Sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
arcike:
ekoson u are 1 dude i will lik 2 tango wit in aca...hw many guys frm benue face board??..
by d way abeg mak dem no change board chairman let he finish his task on ground b4 leavin d armed forces cos he made d medicals easy somehow...
kebbi state were just 12...

I'm flattered Sir, but you might be disappointed. 25 of us faced the Board.

I sincerely pray the Chairman is allowed to complete his assignment...the General is cool and down to earth.
One of the chaps from Kebbi injured himself during individual obstacle and was admitted at medical centre; hence he didn't even face the board.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2016
ekoson95:

I'm flattered Sir, but you might be disappointed. 25 of us faced the Board.

I sincerely pray the Chairman is allowed to complete his assignment...the General is cool and down to earth.
One of the chaps from Kebbi injured himself during individual obstacle and was admitted at medical centre; hence he didn't even face the board.

Shit!!!...25?..mehn dats bleeped up...12ppl would jez b disappointed at d end...but no worries i believe u would mk it...on dat kebbi ish,tho he didn't face board, he will b selected...tho mayb on reserve. .
I believe d general would b allowed 2 complete d task even tho he was forced 2 retire cos of his participation in d ekiti rigged election...
#68rc
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Silvjo:
thank you sir, i am gratefull. . .wish to be a millitary chemist on a very good day
just do your best and d sky will be your beginning.....
we are all together for 69rc...... until then...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
arcike:

Shit!!!...25?..mehn dats bleeped up...12ppl would jez b disappointed at d end...but no worries i believe u would mk it...on dat kebbi ish,tho he didn't face board, he will b selected...tho mayb on reserve. .
I believe d general would b allowed 2 complete d task even tho he was forced 2 retire cos of his participation in d ekiti rigged election...
#68rc

hahahahaha God catcham.....
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
arcike:

#68rc

I pray so, sire.
Does that mean Academy will be admitting 13 this day; and does that figure include the reserves? i.e 10 + 3?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by feeler: 6:37am On Jun 17, 2016
ekoson95:

I pray so, sire.
Does that mean Academy will be admitting 13 this day; and does that figure include the reserves? i.e 10 + 3?

I keep reading about replacement list and now reserve please what is the difference ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by feeler: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2016
ekoson95:

I pray so, sire.

I keep reading about replacement list and now reserve list please what is the difference ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2016
feeler:

I keep reading about replacement list and now reserve list please what is the difference ?

There's no such thing as replacement list sir. The final list contains candidates who were selected (usually 10), and 3 reserves, as a backup plan in case any selected candidate fails to resume; gets seriously injured or absconds from the Academy before Oath Taking.

Replacement list is just a fictitious tale by scammers.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by polyumez: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Pls I have a stamped and letter-headed letter from my primary school instead of certificate....hope they won't bounce me o
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by polyumez: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2016
arcike:

yea...hope we u all mak d final list...we na batch 2...
oboi tension hold boiz shaaaa...by d way if u want 2 knw ur chest number 4 batch 2 guys mak una holla me...dis yr tins dey very unique and easy...all we nid nw is prayers
#68rc
abeg how can we get our chest number?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dammysmart: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pls I need you all advice on this...it has been bothering me for very long.

I want to pay for 69RC and I'm using a 2012 result...pls am.I still in line bearing that the academy requisite is result not more than 5yr old. by my calculation I feel a child born in 2012 should be 5 by nxt year. I'm just confused pls someone help. those experienced give your views too.and if there is anyone who faced the board this year using 2011 result pls signify..God bless you all.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Kstarz(f): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pls abt the jamb original: is it the print out from caf or u will go to their centre 4 it
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by arcike(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
ekoson95:

I pray so, sire.

Yea tho der is a rumor goin round dat it will increase 2 12selected and 3reserves but lik i said its a rumor till after we 2nd batch is tru...dats wen i will b certain 4 sure...but i believe it wont happen
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2016
Dammysmart:
Pls I need you all advice on this...it has been bothering me for very long.

I want to pay for 69RC and I'm using a 2012 result...pls am.I still in line bearing that the academy requisite is result not more than 5yr old. by my calculation I feel a child born in 2012 should be 5 by nxt year. I'm just confused pls someone help. those experienced give your views too.and if there is anyone who faced the board this year using 2011 result pls signify..God bless you all.

The idea of not using certificate of more than 5 years is directly correlated with the age limit factor. Considering, the youngest age you can likely finish secondary school is 16 years, hence 16 + 5 = 21. Hope you get the picture now.
As you cannot claim to be 19 or 20 when you finished ur secondary school 5 years ago. Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Icekyng: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2016
ekoson95:

The idea of not using certificate of more than 5 years is directly correlated with the age limit factor. Considering, the youngest age you can likely finish secondary school is 16 years, hence 16 + 5 = 21. Hope you get the picture now.
As you cannot claim to be 19 or 20 when you finished ur secondary school 5 years ago. Cheers!
lol baba hw fr nw.
Dnt put fear n confusion in dat man with big big grammar...he can apply nxt year with 2012 result but his age shld nt be mordan 20 nxt year..if he is mordan 20,he can back-date, Bt it shld be done properly and shld tally in all his Docs'.
Correction my Broda: youngest age sum1 can finish secondary school is 14 nd i had abt two in my set wen I was in SS3..cheers!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dammysmart: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
ekoson95:

yes I understand you moreover I'm just 20 this year, I'll b 21 next year hopefully. but my fear is that I saw d advert of 2006 regular course and they put it there as 2006-2010...so I'm a bit confused...I am.using my 2012 result. pls I direct this question to all,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Phoebia(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dammysmart:
yes I understand you moreover I'm just 20 this year, I'll b 21 next year hopefully. but my fear is that I saw d advert of 2006 regular course and they put it there as 2006-2010...so I'm a bit confused...I am.using my 2012 result. pls I direct this question to all,
I see men are gaining gas... It's olryt
Bro, u r gud to go with 2012 result next year Bt U said U'd be 21 next year, u will need to do a calculation urself... Calculate ow old(years ND month e.g 20yrs 4months) u'd be by August. If by August next year u'd be 21years ND even at least one months, u r wanting... So in such case I'd advice U to play ur game wella
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Phoebia(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
ekoson95:
=========== COMPREHENSIVE AFSB REPORT ===============
What’s up fellas, here is a brief report of First Batch experience of the Armed Forces Selection Board for the 68th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy, enjoy.

ARRIVAL
On Saturday May 28, 2016, we reported at the Old Site of the Academy, within Ribadu Cantonment, before Kawo Kaduna. On arrival at the Gateway to Generalship, we doubled into the Academy premises with our luggage on our head. We are then asked to sit on the ground of the reception centre according to our states for documentation; here, after the authenticity of the applicants have been confirmed, they are issued chest number upon payment of N2,500 for verification of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’level results. It doesn’t matter if you are using more than 1 result. After the documentation, we were asked to cover up in 3s (that’s the standard in the Academy, you must jog in 3s), and were moved to the Bulama Biu Drill shed for credentials screening.

CREDENTIALS SCREENING
The credentials screening commenced immediately after documentation, and you sit in the drill shed according to your state i.e. each state sitting on a straight row, and you proceed one after another to your state’s screening officer. When it was dark on the first day, the exercise was spilled over to continue the second day. During the screening, they will check if you have the relevant/compulsory credits for your course of study; if you are under/overaged, and if there’s a mismatch in your date of birth across your documents.
In the mean time, candidates were matched to the cadets’ mess for their lunch/dinner; after eating, we proceeded to the ‘5-star accommodation’ which used to be the former hostel of cadets, battalion by battalion. My state was taken to a newly renovated accommodation codenamed ‘IDP camp’ because of only_God_knows_why. There are about six beds of 2 bunks each with 2 toilets/bathrooms for each room, plus 1 or 2 bucket. It is indeed a 5 star accommodation that compete with Sheraton, Transcorp et al. Due to the stress of the day, you are very likely to fall asleep quickly, but not for so long because you will be woken up 3 am. By 5 am, we were taken to the mess for our breakfast of tea and bread….the bread is good, but I cant say much for the tea. Maybe it’s because it’s too hot; or maybe it could be because of the pressure to gulf the whole stuff down your throat in less than 10 seconds. The Mess Staff Sergeant is there to keep you on your toes and make you realize that you are not eating in your father’s dining table. This is the Academy…………………..wereyy

Going back to business, those states that are yet to finish their credentials screening will return to the drill shed, while those that are done will go to the parade ground. There, they will dry you under the sun for 12 hours straight, you will grind your yansh on the ground until your anus begins to whistle.
After the credentials screening, results are called the next day i.e. on Monday. Jeez, I hate Mondays. Those who are found wanting are called out and taken to the drill shed; there, they are briefed on the cause of their disqualification, and then stripped of their chest numbers. It pains to see your friend go home so early.

PYSCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT TEST
After those who failed credentials screening are dismissed, the remaining candidates were taken to the cadets’ mess to write their psychological assessment test. This aim of this test is to find out if you have mental konji….lol. The psychological assessment test is to ascertain the state of your psychological make-up, cognitive ability and thinking faculty. They will ask you questions about your childhood and many other factors, I strongly advice you to be sincere, because if you try to hide the truth, they will still find out because it contains structured questionnaires that are interconnected in terms of internal consistency.

MEDICALS
The next day is Medicals….the medicals is very elaborate and many parameters are included to determine the true state of the candidates’ health, among which are blood test (diabetes, HIV, hepatitis, cholesterol etc), urine test (excessive sugar or protein level), physical evaluation (height, flat feet, scars, BMI, incomplete balls etc), physiological test (chest x-ray), eye test (short/long sightedness, color blindness etc), dental evaluation, ECG, blood pressure etc.
The physiological test was done at the old site, while candidates were conveyed in the Academy’s buses to the Permanent site for the other tests at the Medical Centre. At the permanent site, you will see many things….cadets with broken legs, arms, necks etc; ambulances bringing in sub/unconscious cadets every now and then….....u go know say to be a combatant cadet no be beans.
The medicals took about 3 days to complete for all the states; after which most candidates were called for review i.e. to re-check or validate any area that a candidates is found wanting….the review took another 2 days to complete. During these periods, candidates were left at the multipurpose hall to die of boredom….with many MPs and Intel guys issuing you threats as if you just stole both of their kidneys.
The results of the medicals were called on Sunday………however, candidates were given to opportunity to go to church to make deal with their God. After service, everybody assembled at the parade ground, the medical team as well as most of the members of the selection board were present. It was indeed the a day of reckoning, even the sun was not left out, the fear of the Lord came upon it to the extent that it was clothed round completely with the rainbow….Oluwa is involved
By the time results were called, the sheep were separated from the goat and most states lost about 45% of its candidates to the medicals. There was a state that had just 12 candidates left. You know what that means. Those who failed the test, were summoned to the drill shed for briefing and extraction of chest numbers.

APTITUDE TEST
Shortly after the medical results were announced, the remaining candidates proceed to various location to write the aptitude test. The test comprises of objective and written questions. The written part is an essay on a topic, as may be chosen by the board; while the objectives
include questions from English, Mathematics and General Knowledge/Current Affairs. Not really difficult sha.

THE 3.2 KM RACE
This event is probably the most talked about of the all the selection exercises…..un/fortunately, it is under/overrated. A day after the medical results, candidates are assembled at the starting point of the race, just outside the academy gates. Male candidates are allowed 18 minutes, while female are allowed 22 minutes; and it is segmented in cages. Those who run the race within 18 minutes enter the first cage, those who come later enter the second cage and so on.
The race commences on the blast on a whistle…..with a surveillance drone controlled by a pilot watching you throughout the race in case of any mago-mago (such as following shortcut or taking a lift) for this batch, we started out first by eating the hills like yam, and then drinking the slopes like honey. You will nearly gas-out but you won’t…..as long as you’ve been practicing. The Academy Stallion (the guy who came first) was a Benue candidate…..mehn, the dude was competing with the front ambulance; while the First Lady was from Delta.

INDIVIDUAL OBSTACLE CROSSING
The individual obstacle crossing was done the next day…..before commencement, you will be brief on the dos/don’ts by being given a good and bad demo by physical trainers. The obstacles to be crossed includes the red barrier which whose by jumped without touch, the green barrier, the barbed wire, the 6-feet wall, monkey bridge, tarzan rope, tunnel etc. Perhaps the most difficult of all of them is the last long rope which you must climb and touch the green top…I heard it earns more marks. My advice is that if you know your arm is strength is not strong enough to power you through, ensure to assist by grabbing the rope with your legs after each pull up.

GROUP OBSTACLE CROSSING
Unlike the individual obstacle, the group obstacle involves lot of the brain work, care, diligence, team work and cooperation. Each state is split into like 3 groups and each group must undertake 3 tasks with a maximum of about 5 minutes allocated for execution of each task. The 3 tasks to be carried is usually selected from any of these: (1) Retrieving the sniper rifle (2) Retrieving the map (3) Retrieving the diamond (4) Crossing the mine field (5) Crossing the island (6) Burying the dead soldier etc. Just think outside the box and work together as a team.

SAND MODELLING
This is another task which generates lots of interest. The sand modeling, also known as ‘planning’ exercise is a thought provoking mind game with requires minimal strength and maximum boldness and mental thinking. It is some form of abstract/imaginary exercise that simulates likely real life circumstances, and features your actions/reactions as a military officer/commander. It usually involves a crime/accident scene that needs your actions as an officer while ensuring minimal loss of life.

FACING THE ALMIGHTY BOARD
Facing the Board is probably the most dreaded/anticipated part of the entire selection process….because this is where your fate lies. The board usually consist of the Board Chairman, the Secretary, NDA Registrar, Representatives of the 3 Services, Defence Headquarters, Psychologists, Professors. When you open the door and enter into the Interview room, on seeing the caliber of personnel, the fear of the Lord will definitely come upon you. You have to be bold and confident in all your speech and answers…..courage is not the absence of fear, it is the ability to overcome it.
On entrance, you will be asked to tell them about yourself, your childhood, your school, your choice of service/course. Then you will be asked questions relating to your chosen course and general current affairs questions. Some Engineering/Science students were asked to solve Mathematics on the Board.

Well, I’ve written too much already…..pens up!!! But before then, here are some very interesting people you will encounter during the interview:

- CAPT ABDUL: The charismatic and gallant candidates administrative officer. This Captain is an embodiment of a typical military officer. When Capt Abdul is coming, even the ants halt and sit-up for the arrival of a mentor. He will drill you and at the same time, give you tips on how to survive when you enter the Academy.

- CAPT GREMA: Mehn, you can’t afford to miss a slap from this humorous Captain. He’s a personnel at the Medical Centre at the permanent site. He will make you laugh, make you meditate and of course, make you rub your head to cool down the impact of his slap on your head.

- LT. COL. JIMOH: A very serious senior officer, who happens to the Board Secretary. Here’s is an officer who has seen many things in his life as an army officer. When in good mood, he will tell you the pure truth about life in the military; but when you provoke him, one hot slap on your head will restore your brain to its default setting.

-L/CPL LEKAN: A very funny and young Military police personnel. He will control you even against your wish, chastising you with one hand, and then petting you with another.

-CPL SANI: The ghost-rider, another MP personnel who doesn’t mind riding his ‘power bike’ into your bed to make you do the right thing. However, if you anything, don’t hesitate to ask him, he will answer according to his riches…..stuffs like keypoints, scratch card, eraser etc…..they aint free though.

-MESS SERGEANT: Oh my mama……….I’m missing this soldier. He is a Staff Sergeant in charge of the cadets mess, he will definitely not fail to put you to your heels out of the mess just in case you think you are in your father’s house. Everytime at the mess is a euphoric moment as he has enough gas to control the impish behaviour in any candidate. Words like: werey, oh……Academy don spoil, dan ubanka shege, u tink say hia na ur papa house etc are among his lexicons when you spend more than 10 seconds to just a plate of hot rice or amala with soup.

CONCLUSION
Being part of the AFSB is not just about being selected, it is the many experiences you will gather from interacting with different people, from people places with different manners and characters. You will become friends with some, beef some, endure some, tolerate some, and even have crush on some…Lol. Just spending two weeks in the AFSB will broaden your perspective and attitude. Even if you are so dull as not to learn any life lessons, you will definitely learn how to make up early, sit on the same spot for hours and of course, how to eat hot food fast. haha
If at the end of the day, I do not make the list, I have no regret, I will forever remain a member of 68th Regular Course in spirit. The AFSB seems like some sort of Citizenship and Leadership Training to me; and this I wish every aspirant, if possible, to be part of the AFSB atleast.

To all members of 68 RC who would make the final list, I hope to see you by August; but if I don’t make it, I will definitely be present at your passing out parade. To those who were evicted during the screening and those who will be evicted during second batch, go and take down 69 RC…….is that clear??

I remain Your brother in Arms.

Cc: Xslaze3xd, brutall, blackened, Godwils3, BadBullet, Lawmosh, Phoebia, samlan, demo4ril97, maryjane1997, AdmiralG, arcike, kodext, amuniiopz, biliwayne, omoemijysus, shamo17, Kstarz and everybody in the house.

Nice write up bro

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by NACHIEVER: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Icekyng:

lol baba hw fr nw.
Dnt put fear n confusion in dat man with big big grammar...he can apply nxt year with 2012 result but his age shld nt be mordan 20 nxt year..if he is mordan 20,he can back-date, Bt it shld be done properly and shld tally in all his Docs'.
Correction my Broda: youngest age sum1 can finish secondary school is 14 nd i had abt two in my set wen I was in SS3..cheers!!!
ßadt Guy.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dammysmart: 6:57am On Jun 21, 2016
Phoebia:

I see men are gaining gas... It's olryt
Bro, u r gud to go with 2012 result next year Bt U said U'd be 21 next year, u will need to do a calculation urself... Calculate ow old(years ND month e.g 20yrs 4months) u'd be by August. If by August next year u'd be 21years ND even at least one months, u r wanting... So in such case I'd advice U to play ur game wella
okay I'll advice you give it to me this way bro...."do you know of anyone who faced AFSB and with a 2011 result this year pls...and I'll be 21 by 7th July next year...pls advice sir
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Icekyng:

lol baba hw fr nw.

On point, Sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by demo4ril97(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
cool am always proud of these men especially those who still remember brothers who have been knocked-off 68 race, I'm always with you all but I just decided to keep mute. Ekoson95 you're a real WARLORD and I pray that you smile into the NDA this 68 as a full cadet base on merit. You remind me of the saying that 'those who know your worth won't leave you no matter the circumstance' I'm so proud of my own Artyman!!!, I've learnt that being too ambitious might get one into the wrong line. Let us just do our best and handover to God Almighty. Many are always called few are chosen yet only the fittest survive. We will meet someday Ekoson95 your ex-race-mate, is loyal Sir don't forget us when you get there Gracias!!!.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by blackened: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Batch two on it now.... #prayforbatch2
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Godwils3(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
Dammysmart:
okay I'll advice you give it to me this way bro...."do you know of anyone who faced AFSB and with a 2011 result this year pls...and I'll be 21 by 7th July next year...pls advice sir

Sorry brother, you will be disqualified next year because of d age factor..... however you can back date all your documents before next next year, d only certificate you can't back date is your WAEC,hence I advice you back date all your documents then get yourself an affidavit for d age stated on your waec.....that way you won't have any problem with d credential screening...... Hope this helps.

Ekoson will keep you updated..... am out .....
thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
demo4ril97:
cool am always proud of these men especially those who still remember brothers who have been knocked-off 68 race, I'm always with you all but I just decided to keep mute. Ekoson95 you're a real WARLORD and I pray that you smile into the NDA this 68 as a full cadet base on merit. You remind me of the saying that 'those who know your worth won't leave you no matter the circumstance' I'm so proud of my own Artyman!!!, I've learnt that being too ambitious might get one into the wrong line. Let us just do our best and handover to God Almighty. Many are always called few are chosen yet only the fittest survive. We will meet someday Ekoson95 your ex-race-mate, is loyal Sir don't forget us when you get there Gracias!!!.

Thanks bro. I'm honoured by your eulogy.
Success isn't final, and failure isn't fatal. I sincerely believe that it is the wish of the Almighty that you be not a member of 68 RC; God is preparing you for the challenge ahead.
I'm looking forward to see you in our father's Academy in the future, and I, by God's grace, will be most delighted to induct you into the dignified order of regular combatants. I remain loyal, Sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 309
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.