Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (718414 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
slimkrizz:
pls I can't submit my nda form online pls help b4 is 2 late
click on this link www.pastebin.com/u2nxD8F8
follow the instruction clearly and you application will be successful
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Pls when is d registration closin?
15th march
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
phylobakson:
tank u sir
u welcome
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Phoebia(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
demo4ril97:
My school can't locate my primary school and Junior Secondary school statement of result, but my testimonials are intact and I also av my SSCE WAEC result.

I hope i wnt b avin any wahala sha?

What you need is the Testimonial, u r good to go
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Phoebia(m): 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bunch007:

Does this mean I can apply for another RRR code? Cos mine has been telling me to wait for confirmation mail for six days now

If you have paid and still haven't gotten the confirmation email, then u should twit to @ndaregularcourse on Twitter. You'd get a quick reply
Bt of U avnt paid nd wish to get another RRR code, I suppose U'd need another email to do that.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Phoebia(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
spyder33:
Pls guys some one should help me,,,I'v submited my NDA application form,,before d submission the soft copy appear with my photo on it but after I print out it appear without the photo I relog in again there is no way to edit, I can only see DELETE MY APPLICATION...at the page buttom ,,,,pls wht can I do now!!! Help me pls

The reason for this must av being because the size of your picture is more than 300kb which is what is required.
Last year wen we were to print the exam card, there was provision to re upload passport bt my advice is this. That might not happen this year so u still have time to delete and restart if it won't cost U another 3k
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by JOSEjoe99(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pls U Guyz.I Have Paid But I Cant Fill The Form Online Its Telling Me Invalid Password.I Have Waiting But They Havent Sent Code To Me.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by iamwale: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2016
JOSEjoe99:
Pls U Guyz.I Have Paid But I Cant Fill The Form Online Its Telling Me Invalid Password.I Have Waiting But They Havent Sent Code To Me.
have you signed up? u must sign up with the RRR code u paid with....
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
yap.he can do it......
Oga abeg e b like say the site is down now cos I can't seem to submit my application
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
rawswag:
Oga abeg e b like say the site is down now cos I can't seem to submit my application
NDA 2016 GUIDE
NOTE: FOR ANY ISSUE RELATING TO SAVE/
SUBMISSION, ENDEAVOR TO FOLLOW THIS STEP
BY STEP GUIDE WITHOUT SKIPPING ANY STEP.
- Open your browsers (Chrome,Firefox) Go
to http://www.ndapplications.net
- Login with your details. After logging
in successfully, go down the application
page and click to tick the "Declaration".
Note: You MUST click to tick the
"Declaration" just beneath the passport
upload before you can get any message when
you save.
1. Fill in your personal data, Making sure
of the DOB format and height !!
2. Fill the schools attended. And click
on save. You should get a "7002:
Congratulation ! Your application updated
successfully.
NOTE: If you do not get the message
or nothing happens, Continue to the next
step !
3. Now skip the "Qualifications Obtained"
section for now. Fill in your choice of
service !
4. Click save and ensure you get the
"7002:Congratulations message"
NOTE: If you do not get the message
or nothing happens, Continue to the next
step !
5. Fill in the "Faculties & Dept"
section. Click on save and ensure to get
the "7002:congratulations" Message.
Note: At this point, You must get the
7002:Success message !
6. Upload your passport. Make sure it does
not exceed 100Kb and it shows your face
clearly.
7. After the successful upload, Click on
save again and ensure you get the
"7002:Congratulations" message.
8. Other parts must have been saved
successfully by now, Then we move into
"Qualifications Obtained" section.
9. Qualifications Obtained- Fill in your
JAMB reg no. As the "Exam number would
not be needed until a later stage".
10. Click the exam type and select "SSCE
(school cert) is WAEC, (Private) is GCE,
or NECO .choose the one applicable to you.
11. Fill in your exam number then SAVE.
ensure you get the "7002:congratulations"
message.Then fill your exam center and
SAVE again.
12. Fill in the year of exam and SAVE.
Note: Your result must not be older than 5
years" as it would not save.
13. Fill in the subjects and grades
accurately for the exam type chosen.
14. Finally, Having filled the whole
application by now, Click on SAVE and
ensure to get the "7002:congratulations"
Message.
Note: Do not submit as you might
still need to edit later. Just save the
application.
15. Now Log out of your account, Log back
in, verify your data and replace the
scattered ones.
16. Click on the "Upload Document Form" on
the left navigation.
17. Upload your Birth Cert (Original or
affidavit). wait till it uploads. Then
click to select SSCE cert and upload as
well.
Note: You are required to upload just
your Birth Cert & SSCE cert.Meanwhile for
2 sittings, it has to be 3 docs.
18. Finally submit your application.Get
and print your acknowledgment Form. if it
does not appear, Log out and Log back in.
19. Double check your acknowledgment form
and make sure your information is accurate
and picture appears. In case it isnt,
Delete the application and start afresh
using this guide.
20. That marks the end of a successful
application process ! Thanks
Note: Incase you login any other time
and find out your passport or uploads do
not appear. Do not panic as it has been
saved already!
GOODLUCK !!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cadet okotv, please any update from the 67RC Cadets academic orientation? As regards my inquiry about the requirements for BSc Intelligence and Cyber Security Studies.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Abbechey94(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
pls am having a problem ever since I register if I log in 2 fill d form it is just bringing loading as in it is just rolling since it is not opening d page for d form pls help me b4 its 2 late
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abbechey94:
pls am having a problem ever since I register if I log in 2 fill d form it is just bringing loading as in it is just rolling since it is not opening d page for d form pls help me b4 its 2 late
your network is weak, find a stronger network OR try accessing the portal at night when there will be less vistor to the portal.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by iamwale: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
i finished my reg within 1-2hrs.... just follow the guide.... n i used my phone.... if u ar using ur phone dont use operamini or uc browser.... use ur main browser.... #economics #osun
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
your network is weak, find a stronger network OR try accessing the portal at night when there will be less vistor to the portal.
but av u applied for d previous years tell us ur experience
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Abbechey94(m): 1:11am On Feb 12, 2016
thanks room
but hv tried all wat u hv all posted b4 but its d same thing in fact hv gone 2 cafe to check bit its d same thing DAT its showing
no I didn't apply last year
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
rawswag:
but av u applied for d previous years tell us ur experience
i applied 67rc. my experience will be for another day
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abbechey94:
thanks room
but hv tried all wat u hv all posted b4 but its d same thing in fact hv gone 2 cafe to check bit its d same thing DAT its showing
no I didn't apply last year
then send a msg to @NDAregular on twitter and he will help you'
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
i applied 67rc. my experience will be for another day
pls do share with us pls and wat disqualified you
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Phoebia:

The reason for this must av being because the size of your picture is more than 300kb which is what is required.
Last year wen we were to print the exam card, there was provision to re upload passport bt my advice is this. That might not happen this year so u still have time to delete and restart if it won't cost U another 3k
so do u mean after submitting d application u can just delete it and start afresh without buying another access code pls elaborate more o n this
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dann01(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
ekoson95:
Cadet okotv, please any update from the 67RC Cadets academic orientation? As regards my inquiry about the requirements for BSc Intelligence and Cyber Security Studies.
. The subjects are: math, eng and computer science, then u can now picks any two subject of ur choice here: Geo, econs, gourv/civil edu, history, physic, chm,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by stephennel(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please,how do I know the payment confirmation message sent to me? Would it be from the bank or remitta itself?
'Cos I received one from bank,underlining it with remita@remita.net
The message saying I should find a payment receipt attached to the message,which I can print out,is that the payment confirmation message?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dann01:
. The subjects are: math, eng and computer science, then u can now picks any two subject of ur choice here: Geo, econs, gourv/civil edu, history, physic, chm,

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please I we supposed to fill the form using CAPITAL LETTERS throughout? Urgent reply pls.

Cc: Xslaze3xd, Dann01, Phoebia, Nachiever
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

AndeX, please I've got issues with the Qualifications obtained sections. After filling everything and saving, when I log out and log-in again to confirm, the WAEC result section is also empty even after filling it for a bazillion times. Pls what do you think I should do?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
ekoson95:

AndeX, please I've got issues with the Qualifications obtained sections. After filling everything and saving, when I log out and log-in again to confirm, the WAEC result section is also empty even after filling it for a bazillion times. Pls what do you think I should do?
first of all, you are to fill with CAPITAL LETTERS through out
next: why not submit the form after filling everything instead of loging in and out..... The portal was programmed to always wipe off qualification obtained section if a user saved and logged out instead of submitting...... U should submit.... U have an option of deleting if you found a mistake.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
rawswag:
so do u mean after submitting d application u can just delete it and start afresh without buying another access code pls elaborate more o n this
yap.. U can... Without paying again.........

As regards the 67rc i was not disqualified.... I just didnt make the final list
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
stephennel:
Please,how do I know the payment confirmation message sent to me? Would it be from the bank or remitta itself?
'Cos I received one from bank,underlining it with remita@remita.net
The message saying I should find a payment receipt attached to the message,which I can print out,is that the payment confirmation message?
if you pay at a bank ... The bank will issue you a receipt of payment
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by okotv(m): 2:10am On Feb 13, 2016
ekoson95:
for now, only courses that are on ground they have answers to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (414) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.