Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - (37427 Views)

"Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies / #BBNaija Ex-housemate Khloe Steps Out In Style - See Pictures / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by mouaue: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2015
burna boy step out in style today in the best footwears with ghetto kids in PH and ask they to call gargon ..and he went on and shared this video below after the cut that he took with all the people in the video as his people watch the video below ......
He captioned it:

"All d kids in d ghetto call me gargon!!! PHC in dis bxxx"

https://instagram.com/p/6r3wSqPO8I/

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by mcodedprof(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2015
i dont like the guy

25 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by koolpal(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2015
So

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by afolwalex20(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2015
Best footwear
Dats timberland na undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by Stephansmily(f): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2015
I see..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by hatux: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2015
I just love this guy#no homo.... He's arguably one of the talented artistes we have in Nigeria right now.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by Gurgle(f): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2015
I like him but he should try and do some songs in his native Ahoada language...every time he's either rapping in Jamaican or Yoruba mixed with pidgin

Theres nothing wrong with it but he's forsaking himself...because I know for sure that all the artists he collaborates with will never rap in Ahoada so I don't get why he's bending himself like that

He is helping another language to flourish whilst leaving his own in the dark and becoming confused in the process

He is very talented which is what makes it more of a shame

**modified ok, you guys have told me that his mother is Yoruba. Ok. In any case, as I said, theres nothing wrong with singing in Yoruba at all. I just think he should drop at least one Ahoada line somewhere

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by loifez123: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
The write up is written in bad english

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by Paradise163(f): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Was that what he wore to Church today?

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by aare07(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Giving we ghetto boys sense of belonging

12 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by Mopolchi: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Ok.
Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by kamair237(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Most boring front page ever... haba... abt 9comments...

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by seunwen2(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Agbaya

I'M Oloye

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by Feranmicharles(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Burna boy and his golden voice cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by seunwen2(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Agbaya

I'M Oloye

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Burna of Africa grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by ChukuHD(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2015
B_boy
Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by valkaywalex(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2015
wetin concern us?

If hin like make hin wear worst footwear, all dese yeye mods wey dey smoke oshodi weed just dey like push anytin to Fp.

Abeg anybody ft tell us wetn dis topic teach us?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2015
mcodedprof:
i dont like the guy
you can go to hell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by AmakaDNB(f): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2015
grin
Check our blog now

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by dicksonadams(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2015
But what burna boy is doing is not fair, he suppose to do charity work in the community not lose and snap with them

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by jaybee104(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2015
[size=15pt]NA SO E SUPPOSE BE Jare[/size]
Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by labi6: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Humble burna

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Good for him

#WorldJollofRiceDay

Gurgle:
[s]I like him but he should try and do some songs in his native Ahaoda language...every time he's either rapping in Jamaican or Yoruba mixed with pidgin

Theres nothing wrong with it but he's forsaking himself...because I know for sure that all the artists he collaborates with will never rap in Ahoada so I don't get why he's bending himself like that[/s]

[s]He is helping another language to flourish whilst leaving his own in the dark and becoming confused in the process

He is very talented which is what makes it more of a sham[/s]e

You didn't type this tribal rubbish

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by Archmed(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2015
ok
Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by ATMC(f): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2015
I don't know him.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by Rilwayne001: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2015
loifez123:
The write up is written in bad english

shocked shocked
Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Whats bigoted about what I said
seriously? I didn hear anyone complain of phyno doing it in igbo. Even though I no dey undertsnd him, I love the rhymes, delivery and the instrumentals. I rate the guy above olamide anytime, anyday..

That being said...allow the guy to do it anyway, anyhow, any language. Must he do it with his native language? This is music..enjoy the Rythm..

Did u rememberr awilo? I bet 1
99% of us dnt even hear wot he was saying but we did dance...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Steps Out In Style Today In The Best Footwears - by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:
I like him but he should try and do some songs in his native Ahaoda language...every time he's either rapping in Jamaican or Yoruba mixed with pidgin

Theres nothing wrong with it but he's forsaking himself...because I know for sure that all the artists he collaborates with will never rap in Ahoada so I don't get why he's bending himself like that

He is helping another language to flourish whilst leaving his own in the dark
His name is Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu,,, I think he's somehow related to yoruba.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.