Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas (1418 Views)

DJ Khaled's 10-months-old Son Wore A $2,000 Gucci Suit To The 2017 MTV Vmas (pho / Video: America Singer Miley Cyrus Having Sex On Stage With Fans (+18) / Miley Cyrus Is CRAZY!!! Kisses And Sucks Female’s Bare Boobs On Stage!!!(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by love2nicee: 5:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Miley Cyrus has made a habit out of shocking on the red carpet. So, she had to go out of this world in order to top those previous outings.

The 22-year-old singer turned heads in this very revealing silver number which showed off her chest and other assets while strutting down the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards which jeld last night in Los Angeles.

Miley served as emcee of the event so she definitely had to ‘outshine’ the rest of the stars arriving at the event. See more pics below

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/08/see-the-bizarre-naked-outfits-singer-miley-cyrus-wore-to-the-2015-mtv-vmas.html

Re: See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by ezeonline2(m): 6:03am On Aug 31, 2015
grin grin grin she look like person way get ancestral spirit grin grin grin
Re: See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:11am On Aug 31, 2015
This reminds me of the India film I watched while young;Najin
Re: See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by odinese(m): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2015
What
Shey with dat dry yansh...mtchewww rubbish...

Na who get time to dey look yansh wey be like my own...

#bigbootyalltheway
Re: See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by DaVinChiSam(m): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2015
odinese:
What Shey with dat dry yansh...mtchewww rubbish...

#bigbootyalltheway

Na wetin dey pain me pass be that. Chest dry nyansh dry
Re: See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 31, 2015
Bring this girl to MFM hq and u will be surprised at what will come out as spirits
Re: See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by menix(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Dis gal mumu ooo
Nofin attractive about her.
Re: See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by keni315(f): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2015
Foolish gal
an som1 will tll hr "you ar biutiful" smh
Re: See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by rattlesnake(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Kpanla
Re: See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by mayorjosh(m): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2015
rattlesnake:
Kpanla
Lol guy u brutal oo
Re: See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by donholy28(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2015
odinese:
What Shey with dat dry yansh...mtchewww rubbish...

#bigbootyalltheway
where's d big booty?

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Is Unrecognizable In Long Dark Hair [PHOTOS] / Swanky Jerry (Tonto's Stylist)- Shocking Revelation / A Very Young And Beautiful Onyeka Onwenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.