Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .... (1474 Views)

N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice / Ecobank Naira Credit Card Interest Rate / Ecobank Naira Credit Card Its Real And It Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: .... by kinibigdeal(m): 12:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Are you for real? Go to your bank and complain, what is not yours is not yours. Spending it may have a negative and spiritual effect later

2 Likes

Re: .... by wiseone28: 12:25am On Sep 01, 2015
undecided go on 40day's fasting about it
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: .... by SUGARBEE(f): 12:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Like seriously? If it's true, then just go back to the bank and report, telling em the money ain't yours

On a normal day grin I'll advice you to withdraw all of it, then pay your tithe and use the remaining to build a comfy place gringrin

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2015
wiseone28:
undecided go on 40day's fasting about it

It's days not day's
Re: .... by acenazt: 12:33am On Sep 01, 2015
See useless question oya transfer all d cheese enta my account
Re: .... by wiseone28: 12:34am On Sep 01, 2015
coolsix:

It's days not day's
blame it on auto-correct.. oga teacher
Re: .... by menix(m): 12:39am On Sep 01, 2015
Baba pls transfer the money to my acct, I will look for the owner..
Re: .... by donholy28(m): 12:50am On Sep 01, 2015
Transfer it to my account...its my money and ur reward is in heaven
Re: .... by bemagnify: 12:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Dnt spend it report to d bank....d owner may be in dire need of it like d ofa poster said wot is not urs is nt urs
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Follow your heart, in a context like this I believe a honest person will be honest n vice versa.
Re: .... by koligs: 1:02am On Sep 01, 2015
coolsix:
Hi NL,
I'm at a cross road here and I need some advice. I received a Credit Alert of N1.2 million Naira which I was not expecting. I know the money does not belong to me.
Now I'm confused as to what I should do at this stage. My friends were saying I should withdraw the money that it is God's blessing. Others said I should give it to charity if the bank does not remove the money or contact me.
Should I wait for the bank or should report it directly myself or I should.... ?
I need some advice here.

@OP, THE RESPONSES SHOULD PROVIDE SOLUTION FOR YOU.

IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF THE MONEY TO BE RETURNED TO THE BANK, CLICK LIKE AND IF YOU WANT THE MONEY TO BE SPENT BY THE OP, CLICK SHARE
GOD BLESS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by freaklyme(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2015
coolsix:
Hi NL,

I'm at a cross road here and I need some advice. I received a Credit Alert of N1.2 million Naira which I was not expecting. I know the money does not belong to me.

Now I'm confused as to what I should do at this stage. My friends were saying I should withdraw the money that it is God's blessing. Others said I should give it to charity if the bank does not remove the money or contact me.

Should I wait for the bank or should report it directly myself or I should.... ?

I need some advice here.

Are you sure the money is still in Ur account? I will advice you wait a week its still in Ur go to Ur bank and complain or if you think you bold enough to spend it.I ll teach you how to withdraw d money without any future problem
Re: .... by Holimallam(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Why not me angry

1 Like

Re: .... by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2015
What is not yours is not yours. Report to your bank and have the money removed from your account. If you decide to withdraw and spend it, that is the beginning of calamity. The unfortunate thing is even your wife, children and unborn generations will suffer as well.

You know what to do but you just want to do otherwise. Also the kind of friends you keep says a lot about you too. Friends can make or mar you.

I conclude with James 4:17= "To him therefore who knows to do good, and doesn't do it, to him it is sin."
Re: .... by lahit14(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Lol!! U'v got lots of advices here to choose frm man thr's probably no need for more, let's say am proferin an advic here whc I definately am not but hypothetically if I am I'lld say wait one week if no claims spend it like its yours, your acc, your moni but I am not allowd to give u such an advic sidin my morals
Re: .... by yimikaa: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wait for 30days. If the bank does not contact you. The money should be used judiciously by you grin.

POLICY:
Anything below 200k contact the bank and return it. angry

Anything above 1million don't even bother
Re: .... by 2sex(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
coolsix:
Hi NL,

I need some advice here.
save someone's job/life and complain to the bank. Do not take what doesn't belong to you.

(1) (Reply)

. / Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? / Where Can I Find Packet Manufacturers For My Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.