Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked And Talks Planning A Family With John Legend. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked And Talks Planning A Family With John Legend. (1348 Views)

Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) / Chrissy Teigen Leaves Without Panties And Shows Too Much / Ebube Nwagbo Hangsout With John Dumelo (2) (3) (4)

Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked And Talks Planning A Family With John Legend. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chrissy Teigen is butt naked in the new edition of Dujour magazine which also features her husband, singer John Legend. Chrissy talks having many kids with John, who she has been with for 9 years.

“We want a lot of kids. I would love to have three or four of my own, and then adopt a few. So basically I’ll be pregnant the rest of my life. The thought of getting boobs thrills me. And John loves pregnant women.’ she told the magazine

John also admitted he couldn’t wait to be a dad. “I’m a musician, I’m good with women and I’m a feminist, so I think I’ll be a good “girl daddy,”‘ he said.

Re: Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked And Talks Planning A Family With John Legend. by chocolateme(f): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pretty woman..
We should stop criticizing people that posts unclad pictures online because in their very own eyes, they are putting on clothes while in our eyes, they are unclad.
Wonder who is the sane one these days.
Re: Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked And Talks Planning A Family With John Legend. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
More pictures

Re: Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked And Talks Planning A Family With John Legend. by donholy28(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
Pretty woman..
We should stop criticizing people that posts unclad pictures online because in their very own eyes, they are putting on clothes while in our eyes, they are unclad.
Wonder who is the sane one these days.
Go and pose naked and say that in ur eyes ur clothed
Re: Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked And Talks Planning A Family With John Legend. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lol more

Re: Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked And Talks Planning A Family With John Legend. by Youngmolis: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin if she like may she work unclad e no concern me
Re: Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked And Talks Planning A Family With John Legend. by chocolateme(f): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
Go and pose naked and say that in ur eyes ur clothed
lol. I dey craze? To pose unclad.
Re: Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked And Talks Planning A Family With John Legend. by Mizblinks(f): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Aww... So cute. Lovely pics tho.
Re: Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked And Talks Planning A Family With John Legend. by donholy28(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
lol. I dey craze? To pose unclad.
in ur eyes ur clothed na

This Guy Spent $150k To Look Like Kim Kardashian (pics) / PHOTOS: Miss Nigeria Winner 2015, Pamela Peter-vigboro Leesi / Epic Response Mavin Act, Aphrodija Gave To A Rude Twitter User.