Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408169 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Harrisee(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Boss please help

Anytime I want to use my Microsoft word or any other app that has typing space, my system automatically enters 44444444444444... in the typing space, whether excel, word or even cortana search. It started some weeks back
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
Harrisee:
Boss please help

Anytime I want to use my Microsoft word or any other app that has typing space, my system automatically enters 44444444444444... in the typing space, whether excel, word or even cortana search. It started some weeks back

keyboard about to give up. Blow out dust around that particular key. If it persists then you'll have to start saving for a new keyboard
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Harrisee(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
computerboy:

keyboard about to give up. Blow out dust around that particular key. If it persists then you'll have to start saving for a new keyboard

Thanks boss
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 11, 2017
pls i need a link with which i can download acute email production engine generator for free,i av combed d web bt couldnt find any good link.i need it urgently,or where can i get the software to buy here in benin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by DahtDopeBoi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Greetings to the engineers on this thread, my hp 15 laptop running windows 10 is acting funny. Anytime I turn on and connect to a WiFi network my keyboard keys ceases to work but when I disconnect from the Wifi network it begins to work back. Help a brother here, Thanks! Computerboy pls help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rayralph(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
computerboy:

As long as you install it as upgrade you won't get any stress. But there are drivers that will be deleted during the installation and you'll need to reinstall them

The creators update iso file in the first page is in Russian language.

Any attempt to do and upgrade will definitely delete the drivers and installed apps whilst leaving the normal document, videos and music files intact.

Why not put up a link to an iso file in English

The iso file is only suitable for fresh installation.

CAVEAT: Downloading operating system / anti virus from third-party websites is very risky.

I'll rather advise you put up a link to the iso files from Microsoft servers.

My 1cent.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
rayralph:

The creators update iso file in the first page is in Russian language.

Any attempt to do and upgrade will definitely delete the drivers and installed apps whilst leaving the normal document, videos and music files intact.

Why not put up a link to an iso file in English

The iso file is only suitable for fresh installation.

CAVEAT: Downloading operating system / anti virus from third-party websites is very risky.

I'll rather advise you put up a link to the iso files from Microsoft servers.

My 1cent.

Did you download the ISO file i put or you just commenting?
While installing, you're asked to choose English or Russian. If you choose Russian then there's no need making noise
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rayralph(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2017
computerboy:

Did you download the ISO file i put or you just commenting?
While installing, you're asked to choose English or Russian. If you choose Russian then there's no need making noise

Noise you say?!

The iso file there is not completely suitable for an upgrade

Though it can be used for a clean install.

You'll only be given language option whilst doing a clean install.

Mind you, I checked the source of the AIO iso file, it was complied by Russians, and they can be Notorious for backdoors.

Cheers
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
rayralph:

Noise you say?!

The iso file there is not completely suitable for an upgrade

Though it can be used for a clean install.

You'll only be given language option whilst doing a clean install.

Mind you, I checked the source of the AIO iso file, it was complied by Russians, and they can be Notorious for backdoors.

Cheers

I get your point. I actually put up the link cos of the integrity and reputation of the website that uploaded it. So I know it's safe.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Brownhypo: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good day wonderful minds. I feel so relieved after finding this topic.
please my Groove music player is no longer responding(default music player), using windows 10. AND my windows powershell always display "This operation has been cancelled due to restriction on effect to your compute, contact your administrator". Help me please
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Harrisee:
Boss please help

seems like it's the season of keyboards spoiling. Mine also started similar stuff yesterday. You'll need to change your keyboard but try to blow away dust from around that "4" key

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chucksbadt(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2017
For those based in PH and need the creators update, feel free to contact me, i have the ISO file

just send me a PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by DahtDopeBoi(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
DahtDopeBoi:
Greetings to the engineers on this thread, my hp 15 laptop running windows 10 is acting funny. Anytime I turn on and connect to a WiFi network my keyboard keys ceases to work but when I disconnect from the Wifi network it begins to work back. Help a brother here, Thanks!
Computerboy pls help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by brandon180(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
pls i need ur help..
i use a dell inspiron 1545 with mobile intel express chipset intel gm45, recently upgraded to windows 10 pro 64 bit, and installed all drivers but dis graphic driver wont jst install, anytime i run setup, it tells me ur computer doesnt meet minimum requirements, am using d one installed by windows10, and i cant do anytin with it, pls help..
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
DahtDopeBoi:
Computerboy pls help

Sorry I was busy. My suspect would be your Wi-Fi driver. Try updating it through device manager, if updated then roll back to previous version
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
brandon180:
pls i need ur help..
i use a dell inspiron 1545 with mobile intel express chipset intel gm45, recently upgraded to windows 10 pro 64 bit, and installed all drivers but dis graphic driver wont jst install, anytime i run setup, it tells me ur computer doesnt meet minimum requirements, am using d one installed by windows10, and i cant do anytin with it, pls help..

Go to device manager and update display driver from there. Your problem would be solved instantly
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by brandon180(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
computerboy:

Go to device manager and update display driver from there. Your problem would be solved instantly
Done tanx..tho i installed manually, nw i installed pes2017 bt wen i open it its jst shows black screen nothing else..i mean d game.
Any idea?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
brandon180:

Done tanx..tho i installed manually, nw i installed pes2017 bt wen i open it its jst shows black screen nothing else..i mean d game.
Any idea?

install directx 9. it should be in PES installation folder
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by brandon180(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
computerboy:

install directx 9. it should be in PES installation folder
9 or 11
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
brandon180:
9 or 11
PES needs 9 to play just like most other games. Just very few games require 11
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by santuse: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2017
my laptop will show Ctrl key pressed down when I want type in Microsoft word and widows 8.1 has also expire could it be the cause?
@computerboy
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Lana1(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2017
computerboy:

PES needs 9 to play just like most other games. Just very few games require 11
Bro do u know how to activate office 2013?? KMspico no longer doing the job like it used to
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lana1:
Bro do u know how to activate office 2013?? KMspico no longer doing the job like it used to

Use Microsoft toolkit latest version
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
santuse:
my laptop will show Ctrl key pressed down when I want type in Microsoft word and widows 8.1 has also expire could it be the cause?
@computerboy

How does your laptop show the key is pressed? No, windows expiration has nothing to do with it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ulu45: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Greetings house.
My laptop (hp pavilion dv6 entertainment, core i3) appears to be faulty. When I power it on, the indicator lights come up, the processor fan too. The screen displays briefly and then the system suddenly trips off.

At first, I thought it was my battery(because system has been Waring me of replacing battery), but when I remove the battery and plug it directly to power source, same thing happens.

I took it to my coper colleague for trouble shooting. He said d motherboard needs to b repaired, billed me and all. After some days, he said the mother board needs replacement as he wasn't making any progress on repairing it.
Could he b wrong with his conclusion, because I don't have any loose 25k for board.

Been using that system since second year (2012/2013) without any ish

Ps: a small portion of the screen is cracked but I've been working with it anyways.

CC: computerboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ulu45:
Greetings house.
My laptop (hp pavilion dv6 entertainment, core i3) appears to be faulty. When I power it on, the indicator lights come up, the processor fan too. The screen displays briefly and then the system suddenly trips off.

At first, I thought it was my battery(because system has been Waring me of replacing battery), but when I remove the battery and plug it directly to power source, same thing happens.

I took it to my coper colleague for trouble shooting. He said d motherboard needs to b repaired, billed me and all. After some days, he said the mother board needs replacement as he wasn't making any progress on repairing it.
Could he b wrong with his conclusion, because I don't have any loose 25k for board.

Been using that system since second year (2012/2013) without any ish

Ps: a small portion of the screen is cracked but I've been working with it anyways.

CC: computerboy

He's probably right. You'll need to replace the board or the laptop but first try discharging excess charges in the capacitors by removing battery and charger then press and hold power button for 1 min then connect charger and on it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ulu45: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
computerboy:

He's probably right. You'll need to replace the board or the laptop but first try discharging excess charges in the capacitors by removing battery and charger then press and hold power button for 1 min then connect charger and on it
Ok. Thank you for your response
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Can't connect to the internEt on my laptop again..keep displaying error 720A couldn't connect to remote computer....

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.