Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Suggestions Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Suggestions Needed (1592 Views)

Please Guys What Laptop Can I Get For 80k? / What Laptop Type And Specs Would Be Suitable For This Purpose? / What Kind Of Laptop Can I Get For My 8year Old Nephew And Where (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions Needed by Brownhypo: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
I need a very good lap top for not more than #60,000 . Please you can comment here with any good brand and the cost you know.

Thanks as you help
Re: Suggestions Needed by Astutechris(m): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Brownhypo:
I need a very good lap top for not more than #60,000 . Please you can comment here with any good brand and the cost you know.
Thanks as you help

I'm assuming you are going for a new laptop.

On that note, Dell has a lot of good laptop around that price. A simple way to get more idea is to head over to jumia or konga and search for "laptop" and select the price range you want.

If you are going for a mini-laptop, I think this post will here-->> http://www.naijaetech.com/mini-laptops-in-nigeria/ will be of help.
Re: Suggestions Needed by Donald3d(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Brownhypo:

Thanks as you help
I think the first and best question to ask is ,what do u want to use the laptop for,it will go a long way ,in choosing one for you.
Re: Suggestions Needed by Brownhypo: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Astutechris:

I'm assuming you are going for a new laptop.

On that note, Dell has a lot of good laptop around that price. A simple way to get more idea is to head over to jumia or konga and search for "laptop" and select the price range you want.

If you are going for a mini-laptop, I think this post will here-->> http://www.naijaetech.com/mini-laptops-in-nigeria/ will be of help.
yeah new lap top,not mini lap top though.
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed by Brownhypo: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Donald3d:

I think the first and best question to ask is ,what do u want to use the laptop for,it will go a long way ,in choosing one for you.
Very true... but still need more suggestions.
Re: Suggestions Needed by Markachi666(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Brownhypo:

Thanks as you help
I will be glad to show you several great brands/models for you to make your selection. Where do you stay?
Re: Suggestions Needed by Brownhypo: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Markachi666:

I will be glad to show you several great brands/models for you to make your selection. Where do you stay?
That will be cool. I'm in Benin,edo state. 08167204407 my whatsapp digits
Re: Suggestions Needed by Markachi666(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Brownhypo:
I'm in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed by Cvesta(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Brownhypo:
Contact me via call or WhatsApp 08089657971 for your laptop needs..US used..i am based in Benin too

(1) (Reply)

London Used Sharp Hp 2000 For Sale / Africans Are Charged 90 Times More For Internet Access / Visafone's Visasurf: How Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.