Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

nokia su-33w tv receiver update - Phones (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / nokia su-33w tv receiver update (171581 Views)

Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 / Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update / Nokia Tv Receiver Device, Nokia 3110c And Blackberry 7290 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Go Down)

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2011
Thanks for the info,guys
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Everest9(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2011
Confirmed thanks guys
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Everest9(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
Guys pls i need help my africa magic is requesting for parental lock code and i guess it needs my phone access code which i dont have cuz i bought my phone second hand and i have formated it but cannot reset it to default code which is 12345 they say that only solution is to go to nokia care centre but i dont know if there is any nokia care here in Onitsha my phone is nokia 5800. Any help wil be appreciated
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2011
Everest9:

Guys pls i need help my africa magic is requesting for parental lock code and i guess it needs my phone access code which i dont have cuz i bought my phone second hand and i have formated it but cannot reset it to default code which is 12345 they say that only solution is to go to nokia care centre but i dont know if there is any nokia care here in Onitsha my phone is nokia 5800. Any help wil be appreciated

UR PARENTAL CONTROL IS SAME AS UR PHONE CODE 12345
IF IT HASBEEN CHANGED,THEN GO TO ANY PHONE TECHNICIAN. AND TELL HIM U WANT TO UNLOCK SECURITY CODE. TELL HIM ITS NOT FLASHING!!!! ITS SECURITY CODE UNLOCK, ABOUT 400 TO 800 NAIRA,HE WILL RESTORE THE CODE TO 12345
NO NEED FOR NOKIA CARE
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Everest9(m): 5:09am On Aug 24, 2011
@ceejay80s thank u very much for ur wonderful reply & suggestion may God bless u and i wil go and do as u said right away!
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
Who says that super sport10 isnt ok! Just watched arsenal match live on dstv mobile ss10
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2011
ceejay80s:

Who says that super sport10 isnt ok! Just watched arsenal match live on dstv mobile ss10
ss10 & ss3 broadcast the same programm 95% of the time. Cj i just purchased a glo sim but unlike the other network in which my fone connect and browse automatically, am finding it hard to connect and browse on the glo line (it has been registered). Called the customer care and settings was pushed but still no joy, cant even see the 3g or edge sign. Whats the way out abeg.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by spacyzuma(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2011
folex:

ss10 & ss3 broadcast the same programm 95% of the time. Cj i just purchased a glo sim but unlike the other network in which my fone connect and browse automatically, am finding it hard to connect and browse on the glo line (it has been registered). Called the customer care and settings was pushed but still no joy, cant even see the 3g or edge sign. Whats the way out abeg.

Dude, all those pushed setting don't work anymore. You have to manually create the access point yourself.

APN = gloflat
username = flat
password = flat
authentication = normal
proxy = 'leave it blank'
I.P. = 'leave it blank'

Make this your default/only access point, and your connections should go smoothly.

I wonder why Glo doesn't make gloflat their official access point. Instead they're still pushing Glo 3G, Glo Direct, Glo Streaming, etc to devices. Disgusting!
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2011
folex:

spacyzuma:

Dude, all those pushed setting don't work anymore. You have to manually create the access point yourself.

APN = gloflat
username = flat
password = flat
authentication = normal
proxy = 'leave it blank'
I.P. = 'leave it blank'

Make this your default/only access point, and your connections should go smoothly.

I wonder why Glo doesn't make gloflat their official access point. Instead they're still pushing Glo 3G, Glo Direct, Glo Streaming, etc to devices. Disgusting!
after u hv finished putting the settings manually, go to ur mobile tv settings, access point for purchase: choose the gloflat u configured manually and press ok,when u are purchasing dstv rights,it automatically connects to gloflat
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by lotex(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hey guyz, it seems ETISALAT has joined d moving train, does any1 use it?,
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2011
lotex:

Hey guyz, it seems ETISALAT has joined d moving train, does any1 use it?,
is urs working with etisalat sim?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by malikalhaj: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2011
Now wen i change my N8 na him them no say them go start to show again. Nonsense
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2011
malikalhaj:

Now wen i change my N8 na him them no say them go start to show again. Nonsense
N8 to 3310 ?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by malikalhaj: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2011
3310 na antique now, blood expensive if u can see it. Just like the su-33 reciever
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by corrall(f): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
ceejay80s:

after u hv finished putting the settings manually, go to your mobile tv settings, access point for purchase: choose the gloflat u configured manually and press ok,when u are purchasing dstv rights,it automatically connects to gloflat

Hi CJ, I am using nokia 5330, and i have just gotten the glo sim so i can watch d mobile tv. Please i have been trying to input the access points and all, but i cant seem to be able to, please do u know how i can do that manually? thanks. Also u said to go to the tv settings and choose AP for purchase, on the 5330, what is there is allow network acces in home net or 'yes', no other options, please wat do i do? thanks
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by babadimimu(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
please i've tried all i could to try connect with my glo sim, as a matter of fact sometimes around july i've used this same glo sim to watch the nta and channel o but when i got to know that it has started to connect i tried it all night yesterday but it did not just go through, i even tried the gloflat connection that a guy posted , still no luck. is there any other settings that i did not get right, please do a breakdown of the step by step procedures in the configuration settings so that i too go start to dey watch the stations back like you guys now! thanks
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2011
could'nt get the new glo sim i purchased to work - either the line had not been provisioned for browsing or something wro g with the sim itself, really don't know. However wen i put an old glo sim from a friend it connected one-time through glo direct. But then, i was only able to subscribe to the free package with the other packages saying subscriptn not allowed. Any way out guys?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
Please,who knows how to provision a Glo sim card?The CC guys are just a bunch of . . . . .
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by malikalhaj: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2011
Dont think you can do it without their help, but i heard somewhere all u need to do us subscribe to one of their numerous plans. So try the 100 naira plan
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by luluosas(m): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2011
spacyzuma:

APN = gloflat
username = flat
password = flat
authentication = normal
proxy = 'leave it blank'
I.P. = 'leave it blank'

The pushed settings works. Text 'gloflat' to 1234, you should be able to connect after you installed it.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2011
@all finding it difficult to provision ur glo sim,Please click on this link to see how http://ogbongeblog.mobstac.com/2011/08/how-to-activate-globacom-gprs-internet.html/
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2011
ceejay80s:

@all finding it difficult to provision your glo sim,Please click on this link to see how http://ogbongeblog.mobstac.com/2011/08/how-to-activate-globacom-gprs-internet.html/
Thanks, will also try this option. But then as far as am concerned, glo sucks!!! Is the dstv mobile subscription still free on glo for the maxi plan?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
folex:

Thanks, will also try this option. But then as far as am concerned, glo sucks!!! Is the dstv mobile subscription still free on glo for the maxi plan?
y3s! Still fr33
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2011
Tottham VS mancity live on supersport 10 dstv mobile
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
luluosas:

The pushed settings works. Text 'gloflat' to 1234, you should be able to connect after you installed it.

I have no problem getting the settings manually or by push text.The sim card needs to be provisioned for internet access and the CC guys are phreaking clueless on how to go about it.Lemme subscribe to a plan and see what happens.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Everest9(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
@all stop disturbing ur self glo is no longer subscribing again and for those who have subscribed once ur subscription expired u will no longer subscribe again
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2011
Everest9:

@all stop disturbing your self glo is no longer subscribing again and for those who have subscribed once your subscription expired u will no longer subscribe again

guess as much after getting the sim to browse got the response subscription not allowed. However the free plan is still going.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
Watching manchester united VS arsenal on super sport 10 live on dstv mobile
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2011
folex:

guess as much after getting the sim to browse got the response subscription not allowed. However the free plan is still going.
are u saying that u can still get dstv subscription thru glo 10mb data plan?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by folex(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
ceejay80s:

are u saying that u can still get dstv subscription thru glo 10mb data plan?
Yes. However, its only the free bouque that is going through as i just subscribe to it like 3hrs ago, while both mini and maxi is giving subscription not allowed error
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 12:45am On Aug 29, 2011
Dammit,after getting my sim card provisioned. . . . .
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2011
Its like glo subscription has stopped working! I strongly believe that it was done on purpose,i mean stopping us from watching dstv on mobile until they finish selling their drifta

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107)

Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521) / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.