Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

2pac Or Eminem - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2pac Or Eminem (22884 Views)

Who Is Better 2pac Or Nas? / 2pac Or Michael Jackson: Who Would You Want Back Alive? / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2pac Or Eminem by muyiwa04(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2009
They are both two great rappers but who u think is the better rapper?
I got to go with eminem because I think he's more diverse than pac and they more emotion in his music.
[img]http://C:\Users\sadiq8989\Desktop\eminem.jpg[/img]

Re: 2pac Or Eminem by tosinaded(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2009
Thats all uve to say?
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by tosinaded(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2009
Ure talking emotion,how does that make a rapper beta dan another!
Besides lets even use dat as a criteria,hit em up is d most emotional rap song av eva hrd,its so emotional even a listener wld get in d mood and kil any of those guys if given a gun
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by Bamsyle(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2009
*Breezes through thread thinking this about the poster: One of 'em confused lots who consider it important to his self-esteem to create a thread . . .*

Emotions?? The best rapper ever has to be P.Diddy . . . are you forgetting that "I'll Be Missing You" is very emotional?? . . . P.Diddy has to be better than Eminem and 2pac waxed together . . .  cheesy

Got better thangs to do . . . I'm out.
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by ElRazur: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2009
Why do people even bother with threads like this? You are there comparing a dead rapper that was around when the alive rapper wasnt!

Both have different style, ruled in different decades etc. That is like comparing apple and oranges, both are not exactly alike even though they are fruits.

I dunno your definition of emotion, but it ain't a yard for measuring how good an Mc is etc. Not to spoil your party, but Tupac Shakur is regarded as one of the greatest to touch the mic. He was voted the best on several occassion when the list of Mcs dead and alive are compiled.

Having said that, emimen was recently voted online as the best rapper today, however Tupac was not on the list if I remember correctly.

The point I am making is that a few people will vote one way and a few will vote other. In the words of Nas, "Who is the greatest. Ain't no one is the best." Let us just enjoy music for what it is without adding unnecessary rivalry and bickering.
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by 4peace(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2009
2pac God bless the death
Eminem Rock on
Both are my favourite have nothing to say again.
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by nycbaby: 1:20am On Apr 13, 2009
why are they even being compared? sigh tupac hello!! cool
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by Dotman01(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2009
Its lyk comparin fela wit sunny ade, one is dead, one is aliv, u shuld av compared pac wit biggie or big pun etc. But i blv 2pac was d greatest during his days
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by MrCrackles(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2009
2PAC for me!
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by lagoslag: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2009
true talk. i dont see why you should compare pac and em. hip-hop now is not thesame as hip-hop then. Now rappers have alot to work with and the music industry now is alot better than then but whatever the case maybe, pac held it down for hip-hop for rappers like 'em to follow and get to where they are today. I think you'd be better off comparing em vs Nas

R.I.P Pac
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2009
Lil lame is the best. wink
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by ogazi007(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2009
Tupac and who?
some dude could be very funny.
im sure eminem will whip ur ass for putting up such a debate.
2pac is the greatest Mc'z of all time.
u gat to give lil respect to the dead,and try and listen closely to his lyrics,maybe u would have a change of mind.
GOD bless Tupac(RIP)
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by Pepeye(f): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2009
Why the comparison poster?.
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2009
what a stupid thread!!! lipsrsealed
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by Moonstone(f): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2009
Oh no! Not again!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Where do these humans come from ehn?
Bamsyle:

*Breezes through thread thinking this about the poster: One of 'em confused lots who consider it important to his self-esteem to create a thread . . .*
Emotions?? The best rapper ever has to be P.Diddy . . . are you forgetting that "I'll Be Missing You" is very emotional?? . . . P.Diddy has to be better than Eminem and 2pac waxed together . . .  cheesy
How dare you say P.Diddy?  angry tongue
Please o! Soulja boy alllllllllllllllllllll the way! "Crank dat" has a political undertone.   grin
Re: 2pac Or Eminem by scktaggif: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2009
Eminem is good but please don't compare him to 2 Pac, thats stupidity. None can be compared to 2pac. Eminem is not even the next after pac. We have Nas, Biggie, Rakim, Jay Z. why Eminem? because he sold records, come on man if you know nothing about hip hop why post such a stupid topic.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Songs On Your Music Playlist / [mixtape] Xpensiv DJ Mighty – Best Of Burna Boy 2018 / Latest Naija Music - Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.