Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

- - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / - (3043 Views)

I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! / Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos / I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
aflyingbird:
op, keep ur eyes on your sch and ur future. find a part-time job to start making some money on the side

is ur father giving u money for ur education or how are u surviving?

I'm fully sponsored by him
Re: - by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
andromida:
I don't understand how your kid bro in primary school controls your life at home. What does he tell your Dad that makes him so hateful towards you? Why do you think your Dad hates you? Not to invalidate your feelings but could it be you are being overly sensitive when your Dad is only trying to set you straight.

I went back to read your story unbelievable! your brother in primary six who is what 9 years old treats you who is like 10 years older like a slave when you go home once in a year to spend 3 months or so.

Anyway you need to tone down the Mr. Sensitive and put your kid bro in his place. How can you allow him to run you over to the point of hiding in your room during the holidays don't tolerate that fix it.

As for your Dad start by asking him why he hates you so much you just have to ask him for your own sanity. If you are so afraid to talk to him face to face send a text. If he
does not reply the text then you have to talk to him. There may be conflict don't avoid it very hard I know but you have to stand for yourself.

noted.
I understand you may think I'm being overly sensitive. I used to think that too until he told me he hated me and he hated seeing me. my late mum is more of a Disciplinarian than my dad; in fact I can count how many times my dad has beaten or punished me. yet I love her 100 times more than my dad. and my younger brother I know what to do to him but being that he is my own blood. I always have pity on him. lastly, you know those things that parents say that makes you ask yourself if you're they real child? I hear that 99 times a day so....
and Err my brother doesn't treat me like a slave please what he does is to go and keep saying all sorts of trash about me to my dad. thats the only problem I have with the brat OK?

thanks for your opinion tho. God bless
Re: - by Karleb(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
sexfabregas:

noted.
I understand you may think I'm being overly sensitive. I used to think that too until he told me he hated me and he hated seeing me. my late mum is more of a Disciplinarian than my dad; in fact I can count how many times my dad has beaten or punished me. yet I love her 100 times more than my dad. and my younger brother I know what to do to him but being that he is my own blood. I always have pity on him. lastly, you know those things that parents say that makes you ask yourself if you're they real child? I hear that 99 times a day so....
and Err my brother doesn't treat me like a slave please what he does is to go and keep saying all sorts of trash about me to my dad. thats the only problem I have with the brat OK?

thanks for your opinion tho. God bless

If I were you, I'll remove the 9yr old kid premature premolar tooth with a punch,then draw him closer and make him realize that I can be the most cruel or caring brother, depending on him.

As for your Dad, just confront the old man. C'mon you ain't no girl, let him realize he is responsible for your being and tell him with due respect to stop treating you like trash.

Lastly, work on yourself, you are an undergraduate so I expect you to be mature. I'm sure there's something you're not doing right that makes your Dad think less of you, work on those flaws and you'll be in for a surprise.
Re: - by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
Karleb:

If I were you, I'll remove the 9yr old kid premature premolar tooth with a punch,then draw him closer and make him realize that I can be the most cruel or caring brother, depending on him.

As for your Dad, just confront the old man. C'mon you ain't no girl, let him realize he is responsible for your being and tell him with due respect to stop treating you like trash.

Lastly, work on yourself, you are an undergraduate so I expect you to be mature. I'm sure there's something you're not doing right that makes your Dad think less of you, work on those flaws and you'll be in for a surprise.

I'm laughing inspite of myself. I'm your average teenager
no different from a well brought up person. I can't be perfect for my dad. the old man is just insatiable.

thanks bro
Re: - by focus7: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
You only need to accept Jesus and ask God to feel your heart with Love people and to also teach you to walk in love and forgiveness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Marriage And Trying to conceive a baby / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions / How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.