Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dilemma Of Youth Corps Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dilemma Of Youth Corps Member (854 Views)

After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth / Drama As 95 Youth Corps Members Arrested While Celebrating Their POP In Uyo(pics / Family Hides ‘missing’ Corps Member In Lagos – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma Of Youth Corps Member by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Allowee oo, make this people pay na..
Re: Dilemma Of Youth Corps Member by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Iya Awero give me hot beans...
VERY HOT beans.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of Youth Corps Member by onuwaje(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Well in as much we all want to b adventurous

It's better u listen to ur family

I shared the same view with u. But I had to change my mind owing to family pressures

Goodluck
Re: Dilemma Of Youth Corps Member by goldenone(f): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmm That's a loyal Nigerian!!! You don't necessarily have to be there to help! Just think of other ways! You can only do all that if you stay alive! So sweery pls stay safe and think and work on other ways to be a loyal Naijarian
Re: Dilemma Of Youth Corps Member by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
they have their reason for being scared. Maybe u cud try choosing south west then.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC-DG Must Hear This! / Exemption Certificate / prospective copers?, this is what you need to know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.